[3.1.2]Technicalcraft[PvE/PvP][20 slots][Griefprevention][Essentials][Most EE]

Emolg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i have playd on the server for a while, and i was talking to a guy(dont know hes name) and he was learning me somthing, so i typed "ok" and "kk" some few times, than i got banned, pls unbann me pls!!!!!!; i realy liked that server, it is not many server that is so god like this one, PLS!!!!;

hey, i have playd on the server for a while, and i was talking to a guy(dont know hes name) and he was learning me somthing, so i typed "ok" and "kk" some few times, than i got banned, pls unbann me pls!!!!!!; i realy liked that server, it is not many server that is so god like this one, PLS!!!!;

We cannot do anything on the server at the moment, since someone set up a very large ticker thing out of redstone, its using up the servers RAM like there is no tomorrow, We are trying to restore a backup, the ban should have been temp ban from the griefprevention plugin. It automatically tempbans players or mutes them if they appear to be spamming.

can someone say too emolg or thor or someone admin that they are gonna get into the forum and see what ive typed to them!!!!

I Am sorry for the inconveniences with this, Me, the administrator team and Clanslots (the server hosts) have been working tirelessly for the past few days trying to fix the server.