[3.1.2]Technicalcraft[PvE/PvP][20 slots][Griefprevention][Essentials][Most EE]

Emolg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL EMOLG EVERYTIEM I JOIN THE SERVER IT GOES DOWN PROBLY BECAU~SE IM IN A MYSTCRAFT WORLD THAT CRASHED IT SO HE DELETES IT THEN I JOIN AND IT CRASHES BUT HE NEED TO DELETE ANOTHER WORLD NOT THE LAST ONE MADE!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

So.. it's been a long while since I've been on this site, or looked at this post and its comments.

I Noticed that a few people had complained of admin abuse on this server back in the day, I Can neither confirm nor deny this was the case since I Honestly do not remember the incidents, however I Know that I Put far too much load on the admins at the time and relied on them to do the job of administrators without oversight from me, which in hindsight was a mistake.

Well.. as for why I Am even posting here, I Want to let anyone who might find this old post that the server is no longer active on the listed IP Address, since I Have moved from rented servers to running it from home, as such the server is also no longer public either and is currently invite-only. I Would delete the post but.. it is a reminder for me of where the server started, the rocky start it had and a reminder for me to not fall back into the same lax habits as I Did back in 2012/2013.

• 5 months later...
  • Forum Administrators

Locked for one or more reasons listed below.

- Not advertising a server.

- Server is offline.

- Is not formatted correctly.

- Does not provide the required information.

- Low quality/Zero effort.

See below for more information: