[3.1.2] Generation:X [PVE][15 Slot][ChestLock][ALL Items]

sieg

Name/Nickname: Ben

IGN: Slizzle

Time Zone: EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Sure

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Assuming I like it ^^

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Me and a friend of mine (who may also apply) ran our own tekkit server for quite a while. Our old server - http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-verve-pve-20-slots-whitelist-the-24-7-vanilla-tekkit-server-you-have-been-waiting-for.27944/

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name/Nickname: Shrek or Shrekster

IGN: shrekster

Time Zone: EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) If I get to know the other people of the server I will definitely go on ventrilo and talk!

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I would play from 30 minutes a day to 5 hours, depends on what is happening that day.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: you should add me to your server because I am 1. very nice 2. I have a lot of experience with this version of tekkit. A little about myself, I am home schooled and I play minecraft/tekkit all the time so it is enjoyable for me. I also went to minecon, so that was fun :) I hope you like this app. and white-list me! :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons