[3.1.2] Generation:X [PVE][15 Slot][ChestLock][ALL Items]

sieg

Name/Nickname:Lee

IGN: monkeyblade99

Time Zone:EST USA

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)sure y not if you promice to be nice and not swear the whole time or be "naughty"

Will you be a
player on our server? yes i get on minecraft when i finish my collage work
:P

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: im female

can u plz accept me im very bored with single player

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name/Nickname:Lee

IGN: monkeyblade99

Time Zone:EST USA

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)sure y not if you promice to be nice and not swear the whole time or be "naughty"

Will you be a
player on our server? yes i get on minecraft when i finish my collage work
:P

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: im female

can u plz accept me im very bored with single player

check your inbox

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Marcel

IGN: Marcel-VW

Time Zone: +12 GMT

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Of course

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, I'm looking for a long term server to play on.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I've been playing with a buddy on a private server for the last 3 months, but now he has gotten busy and I need a new community to hang out with

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Boyd

IGN: BoydR81

Time Zone: AEST +10

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Definitely .

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yeah, as dedicated as I can be.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I think I should be added because i have no problem with helping/getting along with others and if everything turns out right i will be able to spend a lot of time on the server.

APPLICATION:Manuel

Name/Nickname:Manuel

IGN:Manuel033

Time Zone:GMT

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)no i have teamspeak

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: im very experienced in tekkit and i wanna build factories and other things with my brother.

APPLICATION:My brother

Name/Nickname:Gonzalo

IGN:goncho033

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)he doesnt has it

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: He is relatively new but knows something he will be with me in the server if he can

Name/Nickname: Sam

IGN: SAM_MFC

Time Zone: GMT London

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes first server i am trying to join been playing 1-3 hours a day on single player to get used to things for a month.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i will be on the server as much as possible trying to help people if i can and just create new unique buildings and other stuff just to have fun. thanks

Name/Nickname: Jim

IGN: strikerjd1

Time Zone: eastern usa

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) i will use ventrilo but i dont have a good microphone at the moment but i will be getting one at christmas and when i do i will go on ventrilo more

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, whenever i get accepted to a server i always like to get to know the players and try to make friends and help others out if i can.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i love to play tekkit, The last server i played on i used to play on it for hours and i always get allong with the players and owners.

Name/Nickname:Tyler

IGN:Aayom

Time Zone:Us Central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I will talk and try to help people as much as I can :D

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I will and I will help people who just joined.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Well I would like to play a round with fun people and rebuild my factory (No Spoilers), I am in college so I will not be on the server all day. If you add me, thanks alot!

name: Richard

ign: IIIUGIII

timezone: GMT

i will use vent chatting and playing always better.

this will be my only tekkit sever if i get accepted and even though i am new to tekkit i am loving it already so would like to play with other ppl to make its more fun!

i am a fun friendly gamer always up for helping ppl and making new friends up for leaning the game with other ppl making cool werid stuff, about me i am studying to be a QA tester(games tester) :) loved game since i can remember always up for playing with others and having fun, hope to hear back from you soon.

Name/Nickname: Jim

IGN: strikerjd1

Time Zone: eastern usa

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) i will use ventrilo but i dont have a good microphone at the moment but i will be getting one at christmas and when i do i will go on ventrilo more

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, whenever i get accepted to a server i always like to get to know the players and try to make friends and help others out if i can.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i love to play tekkit, The last server i played on i used to play on it for hours and i always get allong with the players and owners.

Name/Nickname:Tyler

IGN:Aayom

Time Zone:Us Central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I will talk and try to help people as much as I can :D

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I will and I will help people who just joined.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Well I would like to play a round with fun people and rebuild my factory (No Spoilers), I am in college so I will not be on the server all day. If you add me, thanks alot!

you guys are whitelisted info in your inbox's!

Name/Nickname: Adam

IGN:izmurphziV2

Time Zone:UTC Dublin,London

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) No sorry

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I will be on when im not at school

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Meh im just a normal person looking for a normal friendly server where i can relax and build and play some tekkit =D

Name/Nickname: Nicholas

IGN:helixdrago65

Time Zone: USA EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Sure

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I a
me:Jovanee
m kind of a beginner in tekkit but i am a quick learner when it comes to it. when it come to it i could help other if i know how to build them.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Irie

IGN: Yanfly

Time Zone: Pacific

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yeah I will, I don't talk too much, but I have a good mic, so you won't have to worry about getting echo from my end.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I have school and work, but other than that tekkit is my favourite thing to do, so yeah, you can count on me to be dedicated.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: My name's Irie (Eye-ree), I'm a Canadian high-school student, I work as a lifty at the ski hill. I'm at an odd skill level with tekkit. I understand the mechanics, know what there is to know about all the mods, and I'm a pretty good builder, but I fail hard at actually using my knowledge. I die oh so much, and due to slight time constraints, I usually advance pretty slowly. Despite that, I'm still totally willing to help people as much as I can, even if it takes a long time. I hope you can let me on your server, I look forward to hearing from you.

APPLICATION:Manuel

Name/Nickname:Manuel

IGN:Manuel033

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)no i have teamspeak

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: im very experienced in tekkit and i wanna build factories and other things with my brother.

APPLICATION:My brother

Name/Nickname:Gonzalo

IGN:goncho033

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)he doesnt has it

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: He is relatively new but knows something he will be with me in the server if he can

Name/Nickname: Pigs

IGN: Pigsinblankets

Time Zone:Wales

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) have no idea what it is but if you want me to then yes i will use.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I am very dedicated,put it this way i started on a differrent server yesterday and already have loads of redmatter. so i am very dedicated

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am very mature never been banned from a server and have never greifed anyone i am not a very good builder but love building fortresses and will be on your server as much as i can.

Hope to see you on the server. It looks great and cant wait to play with you :)

Name/Nickname:Arnathl(Arn for short. srry too paranoid to use my real name)

IGN: Anathl

Time Zone: EST USA

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): sure as long as the chat remains clean :D

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? big time. i play on a rl friend's server when its up but its never up:P. so i will play here whenever possible.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I've played tekkit for a few months now and have dabbled in most areas but have never had the opportunity to really explore the depths of the possibilities especially in IC2 and BC. I also enjoy making really cool buildings and other such things(once made a huge transmution circle above my castle cause i was bored). i'm quite skilled in farming and EE and am willing to help those that need it. Also a great programmer.

Name/Nickname: Sebas, Bas

IGN: Jedikaal

Time Zone: +1 GMT (UTC)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)

Yes, I would love to use it! I'm already known with it just like TS3.

Why I like it so much is the way we can interact and help each other on the server.

And also it's nice to hear someone working on his project and sometimes you can suggest thing to each.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?

I'm searching for a server that will be my only server.

So yes, I will certainly be a dedicated player to the server!

If I even can, I want to help the people who are behind this server.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:

You should add me because I'm social, friendly so when I can I will help people if they need me.

I have some experience with Tekkit already so I will mainly focus myself on the building I'm planning to make.

The beauty of your building, reflects your personality.

Hopefully I will be added today because I really want to begin building!

Thanks you for your consideration!

Name/Nickname: Nick

IGN: ArtieWH13

Time Zone: United States Central Time Zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Most likely, I am relatively new to tekkit.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I don't see why i wouldn't if the people are nice and the mods/ admins are friendly.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am 15, I currently study Engineering and Design at my school (LOL I have no life.). I am a nice person. I can make most of my structures visually appealing because of my long minecraft history. I am not one who like being griefed so that is why i am submitting this application. I do have a small tendancy to correct people if there wrong but i can hold that down unless its something off the stupid scale. All around I am people person.

Name/Nickname:
james

IGN:
cloneco

Time Zone:
United States Central Time Zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)
yes it is extremely helpful

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?
i will be very dedicated to your server as long as none griefs me

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:
I am 14,i am a military child so i move a lot. iv played tekkit for over 5 months know and am pretty good at it. you should add me because i never grief people and i will help anyone who asks the best i can.

AlteranGamer, Today at 3:38 AM Report

#44 Reply

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Irie

IGN: Yanfly

Time Zone: Pacific

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yeah I will, I don't talk too much, but I have a good mic, so you won't have to worry about getting echo from my end.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I have school and work, but other than that tekkit is my favourite thing to do, so yeah, you can count on me to be dedicated.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: My name's Irie (Eye-ree), I'm a Canadian high-school student, I work as a lifty at the ski hill. I'm at an odd skill level with tekkit. I understand the mechanics, know what there is to know about all the mods, and I'm a pretty good builder, but I fail hard at actually using my knowledge. I die oh so much, and due to slight time constraints, I usually advance pretty slowly. Despite that, I'm still totally willing to help people as much as I can, even if it takes a long time. I hope you can let me on your server, I look forward to hearing from you.

Re-posting mine, in that case.

Name/Nickname: Andrew

IGN: Drewthat

Time Zone: United States Central Time Zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): No I would most likely be using the chat bar.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes I will be a dedicated player on the server and help with anybody that needs help.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I currently in college for Veterinary Technician. I love animals (not crazy love join a radical group for animal rights, but respectful love). I have been playing tekkit/minecraft for about 1 year and still don't know every thing there is in the games. I prefer rain-forest and swamp biomes. I like to keep the beauty of the world so when I see a giant holes, I will fill them and I will also stop fires. I am a very nice person and like to keep the servers clean. I am more than willing to help people with their builds and I like details. Every nuclear reactor that I have made has never gone into meltdown and explode.

Name/Nickname: JP or aug

IGN: augdawn

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Of course!

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have about 2 years experience with tekkit and I'm not a huge fan of EE. I feel like it's overpowered (I'm not trying to rag on someone that uses it) but I am more into the science side. Building factories and machines is how I like to play.

Thanks for reading my App!

Hope I get accepted!

Name/Nickname:Arnathl(Arn for short. srry too paranoid to use my real name)

IGN: Anathl

Time Zone: EST USA

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): sure as long as the chat remains clean :D

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? big time. i play on a rl friend's server when its up but its never up:P. so i will play here whenever possible.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I've played tekkit for a few months now and have dabbled in most areas but have never had the opportunity to really explore the depths of the possibilities especially in IC2 and BC. I also enjoy making really cool buildings and other such things(once made a huge transmution circle above my castle cause i was bored). i'm quite skilled in farming and EE and am willing to help those that need it. Also a great programmer.

Name/Nickname: Josh, Hotspur, friends call me Readie

IGN: Hotspur125

Time Zone: GMT +0

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): I prefer to have a vent server than just talking in chat, so yeah.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yeah I'm at college so I have a fair amount of free time.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: As I said I'm at college at the moment, born and bred in England, support Tottenham Hotspur football club ( hence the name Hotspur125). I love to build in Minecraft and I'm looking for a smallish server where I can actually get to know the people I'm playing with. Not the best at Tekkit but I'm fairly good and remember basically everything i have done off by heart.

Thanks for considering me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons