[3.1.2] Generation:X [PVE][15 Slot][ChestLock][ALL Items]

sieg

Name/Nickname: Ac, Tavious, Black, A.c.

IGN: AcTaviousBlack

Time Zone: CMT

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): sure, if my mic doesnt bother people.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I love tekkit as I have been playing for years. Yes I will stay dedicated.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Im a nice guy, I like helping people out for no reason and I have a problem of where I will stop what im doing and go help someone.. Im an expert in tekkit and redstone, im always on my pc and always looking to improve on something. Always.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name/Nickname: thomas

IGN: tjomasofmine

Time Zone: GMT +0

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Probably it's always something i'd look into

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes i enjoy Tekkit and will play it for hours on end

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i don't mind helping out and sharing but i'm no mother teresa i have my good days and bad

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Blob

IGN: Blobbob54

Time Zone: CST maybe? im not sure I live in right inbeetween Dallas and FW

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Most Likely not, but i will be actively talking in the chat in mc

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, as well as getting a freind of mine to play along with me?

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Know enough about tekkit to be self sufficient and will not be annoying in the server

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Matej

IGN: mateyvelican

Time Zone: GMT + 1

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) sometimes (english is not my basic language, but I am not bad in speaking it...)

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, and after I get on server, I will invite my brother too

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Vanilla Minecraft has become boring to me about 4 months ago. Since then, I am playing tekkit (classic) singleplayer. So I think now is the time to find some good server, and to help "fresh" tekkit players to get well in playing it. I have never been banned from any server and I am very frendly. If someone is bottering me, I kick their asses with my traps ( :D ). I hope I will get on whitelist,

have a nice day!

Name/Nickname: Nick, Nickoli

IGN: nicker3404

Time Zone: ND, United states

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Probably not until I get my Sound card fixed :'(

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Of course! I play like every day!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: because I'm a nice player/ 'dedicated' . Playing tekkit everyday <3 tekkit. the last server I was on, I got griefed and raided so now I'm looking for a new server. Thanks for taking the time to look over my Application. Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Jeremy

IGN: jerlego

Time Zone: American Central

Will you use Ventrillo: no. I don't want lag on tekkit classic.

Will you be dedicated player on our server? Yes, maybe an hour everyday, as long as I'm home.

Why should we add you? I have had a lot of expierience with tekkit, and, besides, I just want to play with my friends and make new ones. My friends IGNs are brodystumph, wazzupnow1420, perikyoyo, and beastlyboy141. Our group name is the MCForce.

Name/Nickname: Matty / illusi0n

IGN: illusi0n555

Time Zone: Las Vegas, NV time lol

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) i dont currently have a mic but i am getting one soon so yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? of course. right now i play on another server everyday but they have to many banned items

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i like to be creative and build new things im polight willing to help people.. ive owned servers in my days so im pretty educated im mature, ive been playing tekkit for quite a while. i just wanna be part of a great community and i dont grief as i would aslo like to not be grief'd

Name/Nickname: Ford

IGN: Fordman01

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Maybe (I've never heard of it)

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes i would

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I love playing Tekkit (Ive been playing for about a year), but it seems whenever I join a public server, I always end up getting griefed and what not. I would also help other people figure stuff out about Tekkit if they are a "newbie."

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Sam, Tom, Tom

IGN: Sixftsam, gratchoof, tomluxon

Time Zone: all based in England

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): probably not. We will be on mumble to one another mostly

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? if the ping is good and the server is nice, it would be the only server we play on

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: We are 3 older guys looking to have fun and build some cool stuff. Gratchoof has no experience of minecraft or tekkit, so tom and I will be teaching him how it all works

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Zach Hiatt

IGN: Obbimauler

Time Zone: GMT -5:00

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Absolutely, and I don't join servers that don't have it.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Of course.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Played Technicpack modpacks for 1.5+ years, always active in the community, especially when A voice chat is used.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:Nathan

IGN: Killerpagin

Time Zone:mountain

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) i dont have it right now but i use skype so i would just download it and be good to go :D

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes because i find tekkit very enjoyable so i have no reason to not be

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am male and im quite social around people even if i haven't meet them before. a little hobby of mine is skateboarding and i play a bit of soccer. i love to watch anime one of my favorite pass times.

Name : Ryan

IGN : michael11189

Time zone : eastern

Will you use ventrilo? : I might once i figure out what it is :P

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? : most likely, not everyday but often enough and usually for a few hours at a time

Why should we add you? : I used to play on a friends server until it shut down cause of lack of interest from other players, I mainly use machines and don't like to grief my area with giant holes from explosives and powerfull tools, I like using the machines instead of magic, I will be helpfull if someone requires my assistance and will converse if someone wishes to, I've been moderator on a couple Reg minecraft servers so I am trustworthy and I do not expect you to trust me upon my first time joining the server, I have an immense amount of patience so vulgar language and other misbehaviour should be no problem from me!

• 2 weeks later...

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: jack

IGN: trephneor

Time Zone: GMT 0

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) No I prefer to use skype.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I love playing tekkit cause I'm slightly new to the it... It adds a whole new level to mine craft which makes it addicting to play also I will be very active to the server and friendy

• 2 weeks later...

Name/Nickname:Jake

IGN: Jakeuar_Paw

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): I don't know how to use it, but if someone would teach me, i would be glad to.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yes, i will be on almost everyday, and on weekends i will be on a lot.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Well, the first thing i played when i got my Minecraft Code was play tekkit. I know more about tekkit than most people. I will not lag the server, but only a 3 chunk radius, so i need to be far away from people.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Alan

IGN: alanh1987

Time Zone: uk

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yea can do

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yep most days

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: mature friendly person here to have a laugh and build nice stuff

Name/Nickname:Matt

IGN:MattOnPc

Time Zone:Central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Well i'll use skype yes!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I love playing tekkit. I have been banned before for nothing because of a drop party and that was not against the rules. I also love to play with friends on skype and I play a website called Roblox.com. :D Also, I was looking for a place with no greifing so I can make a city with stores and stuff :D. So that is a bit about myself also, I am pretty good with wires and pipes in tekkit also with electricity.

I would be glad to join you :).

Redo (I did not know what ventrilo was intell now)

New

Name/Nickname:
Matt

IGN:
MattOnPc

Time Zone:
Central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)
Umm not really only skype

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?
Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I love playing tekkit. I have been banned before for nothing because of a drop party and that was not against the rules. I also love to play with friends on skype and I play a website called Roblox.com.
:D
Also, I was looking for a place with no greifing so I can make a city with stores and stuff
:D
. So that is a bit about myself also, I am pretty good with wires and pipes in tekkit also with electricity.

I would be glad to join you
:)

Name/Nickname: Neil

IGN: NoMoreFaith

Time Zone: GMT

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Occasionally - Use my comp in the living room - so tend not to if someone is watching tv

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Been playing minecraft since early beta, and always enjoyed the creative side. Tekkit (and eventually Classic) let me express that while still providing a PvE experience. I'm friendly, helpful, and never been banned (although weirdly I did try a server once who claimed I was already banned despite never playing before!).

Name/Nickname:

IGN: UniqueWisdom

Time Zone: est

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Well, it depends. How would I be interacting on Ventrilo?

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Because I want to play on a server

#WorstApplication

• 4 weeks later...

Name/Nickname:James

IGN:WizardAtGaming

Time Zone:GMT+1

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): i could download it

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?:Definitely

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i used to use my cousins MC account to play tekkit because i thought that vanilla was too plain, i like to help people :3

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: flashsugar

IGN: flashsugar

Time Zone: eastern

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yes, i wik

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, i will, i enjoy playing with people, and having fun.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have been playing tekkit for about a year, i enjoy it alot and have manged to get far in ic2 and ee 2 and want to get a bit further, i can help out at and time and is willing to

• 2 weeks later...

Name/Nickname: Sam Jepordies

IGN: HaikodenTheNinja

Time Zone: CST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) if i can find/use it

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? heck yeah!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: starting a youtube channel, i enjoy using EE2 and cant script for sh__, im real friendly unless disrespected, i tend to speak my mind and it comes out wrong, and i follow all rules. and i also prefer to team up with others, not to mention been playing since way before the Wither update.

OVERVIEW:

Generation:X is a community focused on enjoying the basics of minecraft/tekkit Break, Build, Punch, And Mine... with you're friends! We just recently started a new map on our tekkit server, and are looking for new faces to join our gang of friends/acquaintances to keep our community growing. We like to keep a fun/laid back atmosphere to our server where mods aren't putting you down because they have extra power, and where you aren't bogged down with so many rules and reminders that you simply don't want to play the game any more.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for players with a few key characteristics:

1. someone who is active in the community.

2. someone who isn't afraid to help out a member in need.

3. someone who will join Out Vent server with other members / be social

4. someone who isn't "the best tekkit player of all time"

and last but not least someone who will be themselves, enjoy the server, and stick around for many fun times!

THE SERVER:

Our server is hosted near Dallas Tx. It also runs on 3.5 gigs of ram with minimal to 0% lag depending on your connection. Server up time is 100% 24/7 unless server host is having issues or doing updates!

Tekkit Server IP: 66.135.42.50:29665

Vent Server: Ip: 66.135.59.124 Port: 3794 Password: Upon Joining

SERVER RULES:

• NO Griefing or Stealing
  • NO Exploiting bugs of ANY KIND
  • NO disrespecting the mods / owner
  • Have respect for peoples building space (Give yourself room to expand)
  • HAVE FUN!

*spawning in items/teleports/time changes*

*will not be given so please no begging*

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:Logan

IGN:Loganmadness456

Time Zone:EST US

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)Yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:I Like Just Playing Tekkit With My Friends

Pictures!! nothing too crazy because the map was wiped spawn, and spawn beach!

2012-12-03_02.20.07.png

little spawn area

2012-12-03_02.21.32.png

the beach!

Name/Nickname:Jake

IGN:Jesse__Pinkman

Time Zone:EST US

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)Yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:I know a lot about every single mod in tekkit so i could help people who just started

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons