[3.1.2] Generation:X [PVE][15 Slot][ChestLock][ALL Items]

sieg

OVERVIEW:

Generation:X is a community focused on enjoying the basics of minecraft/tekkit Break, Build, Punch, And Mine... with you're friends! We just recently started a new map on our tekkit server, and are looking for new faces to join our gang of friends/acquaintances to keep our community growing. We like to keep a fun/laid back atmosphere to our server where mods aren't putting you down because they have extra power, and where you aren't bogged down with so many rules and reminders that you simply don't want to play the game any more.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for players with a few key characteristics:

1. someone who is active in the community.

2. someone who isn't afraid to help out a member in need.

3. someone who will join Out Vent server with other members / be social

4. someone who isn't "the best tekkit player of all time"

and last but not least someone who will be themselves, enjoy the server, and stick around for many fun times!

THE SERVER:

Our server is hosted near Dallas Tx. It also runs on 3.5 gigs of ram with minimal to 0% lag depending on your connection. Server up time is 100% 24/7 unless server host is having issues or doing updates!

Tekkit Server IP: 66.135.42.50:29665

Vent Server: Ip: 66.135.59.124 Port: 3794 Password: Upon Joining

SERVER RULES:

• NO Griefing or Stealing
  • NO Exploiting bugs of ANY KIND
  • NO disrespecting the mods / owner
  • Have respect for peoples building space (Give yourself room to expand)
  • HAVE FUN!

*spawning in items/teleports/time changes*

*will not be given so please no begging*

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:

Pictures!! nothing too crazy because the map was wiped spawn, and spawn beach!

2012-12-03_02.20.07.png

little spawn area

2012-12-03_02.21.32.png

the beach!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Dany

IGN: Dan_Swiftblade

Time Zone:GMT+2

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community):

Sure I will use it. It is a good way to form a great community.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yes I will be dedicated to the server. I will never try to grief or to ruin anything. I will just do what I can to make the server a welcoming place for other players.

First of all I wish to join a small server because it is better to play with a smaller group than with a big community. Few and good. Second , I am able to help out with the server. I can help out at building and of course I can help other people new to the game some basics about tekkit. A bad thing would be the fact that I got school and yea....I can't just stop my studies to play tekkit, so I won't be very very active during school. Well that should be some info about me. Also if the application might need more details feel free to tell me. :D

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: JP

IGN: orloff101

Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) no, because im french and my accent is terribel :3

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: because im a nice player/ 'dedicated'.playing tekkit everyday <3tekkit. the last server i was on got griefed so now im looking for a new server.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Nick, Cheez, or Schmidty

IGN: Cheeznuggets

Time Zone: USA EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yes, i speak good old english

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am a semi-veteran to tekkit, been playing for a long time, I specialize in redpower and EE, I am quite creative and love building both pixel art and houses, I try my best to make things creative and unique

Name/Nickname: Yojing (Nickname is Fancy on some servers)

IGN: yojing

Time Zone: California

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I use skype, but I guess I could try ventrilo

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: So far, I've played on a few tekkit servers and none of them have really caught my attention, GenX seems to have what I'm looking for/Nothing much about myself, I usually play on PVP servers, so a PVE server seems like a new and fun experience.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Ben

IGN: redplanks

Time Zone: PST(GMT - 8:00)

Sure, I'm comfortable using Vent.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yup, pretty much this is the only thing I do for fun nowadays. *insert nerd joke here*

Well, you know, I've been playing on the big public tekkit servers, but they really aren't that good. I'm looking for a small tekkit server where everyone trusts one another, and most importantly, all of EE, in all of its mighty glory, is unchanged.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Vyre (rhyming with 'fire' or 'pyre')

IGN: Vyrewolf

Time Zone: U.S. Eastern

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): I will try. I have never used Ventrillo before, but if it is anything like Teamspeak, I should be able to.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: I'll be playing whenever my time isn't occupied by school or work.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am definitely not an expert at tekkit. I have played on several smaller servers, but they have reverted to vanilla minecraft due to the additional strain of running a tekkit server. I prefer PvE to PvP in almost every way, so a PvE server is right up my alley. I really don't specialize in anything, and can do the basics for pretty much everything (with railcraft being an exception). Simply looking for a spot for 'Wolf-Tech Industries' to begin building anew.

Name/Nickname: Brandon

IGN: Goofyschooler

Time Zone: PST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yahhh

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes I will be

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have previous experiences with EE and the rest of the mods in this modpack, I will help expand this server and make it a friendly community that everyone will enjoy, my motto treat others how you would like to be treated.

Name/Nickname:Jovanee

IGN:Harwy

Time Zone: USA PST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Sure

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am kind of a beginner in tekkit but i am a quick learner when it comes to it. when it come to it i could help other if i know how to build them.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Nick, Cheez, or Schmidty

IGN: Cheeznuggets

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yes, i speak good old english

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am a semi-veteran to tekkit, been playing for a long time, I specialize in redpower and EE, I am quite creative and love building both pixel art and houses, I try my best to make things creative and unique

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Vyre (rhyming with 'fire' or 'pyre')

IGN: Vyrewolf

Time Zone: U.S. Eastern

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): I will try. I have never used Ventrillo before, but if it is anything like Teamspeak, I should be able to.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: I'll be playing whenever my time isn't occupied by school or work.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am definitely not an expert at tekkit. I have played on several smaller servers, but they have reverted to vanilla minecraft due to the additional strain of running a tekkit server. I prefer PvE to PvP in almost every way, so a PvE server is right up my alley. I really don't specialize in anything, and can do the basics for pretty much everything (with railcraft being an exception). Simply looking for a spot for 'Wolf-Tech Industries' to begin building anew.

Name/Nickname: Brandon

IGN: Goofyschooler

Time Zone: PST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yahhh

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes I will be

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have previous experiences with EE and the rest of the mods in this modpack, I will help expand this server and make it a friendly community that everyone will enjoy, my motto treat others how you would like to be treated.

you have have been whitelisted important info in your inboxs

Name/Nickname:
fanny

IGN:
juhlin1998

Time Zone:
sweden

mabye

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?
Yes

Well, you know, I've been playing on the big public tekkit. but I'm looking for a small tekkit server where everyone trusts one another.

Name/Nickname:jblack

IGN:jblackp23

Time Zone:central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yes i will

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? i have tons of free time so yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i just want to be able to play with a community of good people and just enjoy building

Name/Nickname: Kenzie

IGN: Varrock010

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I'm very friendly. Will be on to play for about 3-5hrs a day. And I'm willing to help any member that need help.

Name/Nickname:jblack

IGN:jblackp23

Time Zone:central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yes i will

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? i have tons of free time so yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i just want to be able to play with a community of good people and just enjoy building

you've been whitelisted

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Braxton

IGN: Tj4141997

Time Zone: Central U.S.

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yes I will.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: I will try to be as much as I can.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Well I am new to tekkit so I am hoping for a good starting server that could lead me to being a great tekkit player.

Name/Nickname:yogi

IGN:breakingyogibeat

Time Zone:england

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)yes but im more of a mumble man myself lol but i will us ventrilo

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?yes i pick one server to play on and stay with it to the end if i can

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:i have been on tekkit alot i had my own sever it was pretty good and now im looking for a server just to play on not to be in control of if you know what i mean lol

Name/Nickname: Maj

IGN: majicle

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I never have, but it seems easy enough, so once I get it set up - yes.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I hope so. If I enjoy myself, and feel welcome and such, I'll likely be on daily. I hate playing on MP and still feeling like you're playing alone.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Can I go with the I'm a girl answer? But I love minecraft, and I really want to find a building partner and a server experience that is more laid back and less stressful (as many typically are), and actually enjoy myself.

Name/Nickname: Maj

IGN: majicle

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I never have, but it seems easy enough, so once I get it set up - yes.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I hope so. If I enjoy myself, and feel welcome and such, I'll likely be on daily. I hate playing on MP and still feeling like you're playing alone.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Can I go with the I'm a girl answer? But I love minecraft, and I really want to find a building partner and a server experience that is more laid back and less stressful (as many typically are), and actually enjoy myself.

whitelisted!

messege in your innbox

Name/Nickname:Jeremy

IGN:liquid49

Time Zone:UTC/GMT +1 hour

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yeah, I will use it

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?Probably, as long as the rings of Equivalent Exchange doesn't get banned, i will come on the server everyday

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: It's been since the first halloween update that i'm playing this game(the one with the nether in it), And I did really big constructions, mostly Dwarven Fortresses, and I like to play Multiplayer. I really like The Magic ways, I almost always stick to the EE2 mod when I go on tekkit servers because of all the magic stuff. I also like to help people if needed, and to build with someone else.

Name/Nickname: Joshua

IGN:MalcolmBlue

Time Zone: GMT (-6:00)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community):Yeah.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes I will be!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I'd love to join a new server! My current one that I go on is almost always having problems with the connection. So I'm now looking for a new one. This one seems cool. :) I am not a person who trolls either, nor grief. I love tekkit and I hope to love this server if I get whitelisted!

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Nick

IGN: helixdrago65

Time Zone: EST USA

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) : every so often i will

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes i shall

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: ive been on tons of tekkit server and none of them has ever let me reach out to the limits of tekkit. i hope that you consider adding me. Also i am not a fabulous tekkit player there is much more for me 2 learn

Name/Nickname:Jovanee

IGN:Harwy

Time Zone: USA PST

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am kind of a beginner in tekkit but i am a quick learner when it comes to it. when it come to it i could help other if i know how to build them.

you have been whitelisted info in your inbox!

still looking for and accepting apps!

Name/Nickname: Jack

IGN: Devene

Time Zone: GMT

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am pretty good at tekkit and am a good builder, I also play quite alot and will be a active user.

Name/Nickname: chibits (Online I go by chibits, I dislike using my real name.)

IGN: chibits

Time Zone: CST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yes, if I like the server.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I know my way around most of the mods and would be willing to help others learn. I mostly keep to myself otherwise.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons