[3.1.2] Generation:X [PVE][15 Slot][ChestLock][ALL Items]

sieg

Name/Nickname: DArcy/Ravens

IGN: Nexusravens

Time Zone: London

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) i dont know what it is but if needed then i'll find out :)

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Hell Yeah

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: because i'm looking for a small community where i can spread my limited knowledge of tekkit.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name/Nickname: Jonny

IGN: bluedwarf26

Time Zone: London

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)
ill try to

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yeah

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: im looking for a server with a nice community with no banned items and a safe haven where i will not be greifed

Name/Nickname: Stephen

IGN: RoboticAsian

Time Zone: UTC -06:00

Will you use Ventrilo?: Of course, as it's great to know more about the community. I currently don't use it as much, but I'll use it to get to know more about some of the players here in the server, and dedicate myself to playing often in the server if I happen to enjoy playing in it and be a part of the community of players here in the server.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: I will be a dedicated player on the server as I wish to apply for the server. Hopefully I will get to enjoy experiencing some new things around here and casually fiddle around with stuff.If I am accepted, I wish to aid others and contribute to building fantastic structures in the server.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.4 on a pirated version, and bought the actual game in 1.6. I am a particularly helpful person that enjoys building great structures and complex machinery, and I am very docile and learn from others easily so I can aid others with advice. Particularly I wish to become successful and create a large factory filled with machines, widgets, trinkets and other things, and become a great addition to the server community.

well, like you say, yes im really interesting to play because I'm tired of people who like griff, I'm tired of people who don't have life, I'm tired playing online with people I do not know i just want to make friends and know them like i know my friends of high school and thing like that and I'm talking for real i don't want to be boring again with other servece and other after another im tired finding servece with not pvp, just with friendly people who make me laugh but more then nothing NO HOMO!

Name/Nickname:Sam(5@M)

IGN:gamecoder

Time Zone:UTC/GMT +1 hour

Will you use Ventrilo? Yeah, I'll use it.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yeah, especially since my friend is on the server. Also the community seams kindred.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Played minecraft since beta and tekkit since 1.3.2. I immediately loved it. I hope to improve the community and make it even better than it already is.

Name/Nickname: Ginjaninja :P

IGN: MrMegazombiedude

Time Zone: GMT

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): No, I won't not aloud.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yes, I can do an hour or so most days and more on weekends.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have been playing tekkit for about a month I have mostly done IC, BC and EE but I want to learn more about red power, railcraft and computer craft!

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:nick

IGN:nickquick

Time Zone:central time zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community):yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?I will play 2 to 3 hours a day

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I can help others as i learn more and more about tekkit

Name/Nickname: mitz

IGN: mitzr

Time Zone: Eastern

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): no i cannot commit to doing that.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: yes i will play actively and try to be on at least once a day if not once every other day.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have played minecraft since alpha 1.2.6, but i have only been playing tekkit for about 3-4 weeks or a month. I will help other players by answering their questions to the best of my ability.

APPLICATION

Name/Nickname: Cold

IGN: Tyclo

Time Zone: GMT+2

Will you use Ventrilo?

Yes I will use Ventrilo , love talking with randoms , joking.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?

If I find a partner with whom to play with , sure I will be dedicated.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:

1st of all I see you are in need of new and active players.

2nd, I am not a grieffer , 122ah.png

3rd , You will love me XD

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:
Dev

IGN:
idontknows

Time Zone:
USA EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)
: Yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?
Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:
I love tekkit I have been playing for so long and I had a whitelisted server I use to be on but they shut it down and me and my friend want to find another server to play on

Application:

Name/Nickname: Serp/Sperpent

IGN: Serpentine101 (a friend's: unitedstatesofam)

Time Zone: USA EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk/interact with the community): No (I don't have a mike :(

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I think you should add me, because me and my friend have been looking for a nice friendly server with no banned items, and all that's happened is me getting banned from two servers (one, because I got on one person's "Hitlist" so he got me banned) (and another one i'm temporally banned, because i didn't remove signs).

P.S. Me and my friend REALLY want to join badly...thx for the consideration,

Serp... :)

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:Josh

IGN: KidSeib

Time Zone:-8:00 pst

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yes i will

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yes. I intend to be.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:i have a general understaning of tekkit and am just trying to find a better more reliable server that i can put time into

Name/Nickname: Mike

IGN: Eonalis

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Not sure will try

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes i will

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: well im a hockey player and im peaceful

Name/Nickname: Steven

IGN: Master_Dweeb

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Of course, I did not know about Ventrilo before, but yes indeed I will use it.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Sure, as long as other players dont greif me a lot hehe, Im adicted to tekkit so i will visit the server 1 time a day.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Well, why not? I mean, I love to play tekkit, this looks like a good server, and seems that there is a good people, my contribution to the server is going to be constant, I will help the people who need it and if I can help them of course, and I hope to find someone to play wih and build stuff and get stacks of diamonds, I would love to be on this server a lot.

Name/Nickname: Luci

IGN:TehnicLuci

Time Zone: UTC +2

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) i have use it in the past and i will love to use it again

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? : as long as we get along and we build stufs and no stupid people ar in the server i will play it a lot.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i love to joke a lot but i like to work on big projects and build a lot of tehnical stufs and make stufs working perfectly... i love the logical parts and love to build mecanical machines... and i wana join a "private" server whit good players that love to apreciate and respect your work and are looking to inprove evrithing:))

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Matt

IGN: Lil_Patrone

Time Zone: Pacific time zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): yes i will

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: yes because i will go on this server as long as i have time

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: because i will follow all the rules and be fair to all players

Name/Nickname: kitty

IGN: k1ttys

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) i have nevered used it before but i will give it a try.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? i tend to see my builds complete and start on the next one right away i have tons off free time and always wasted it on minecraft (well wasted)

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i help others and never beg, i see every situation as a challenge, i tend to role play in game to make things much more interesting, I'm always friendly and could never get mad or hold a grudge ///// I am a graphic artist and an excessive gamer, i am into music of any sort and into Asian cultures. I'm timid at first but once i make a friend or get comfortable i open up more to others.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: tommy

IGN: cavemanjoe125

Time Zone:estern central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) maybe but probly not in the bigining

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i love to build and am to join your comunity

Name/Nickname: Gordon (or Flash)

IGN: ayeright

Time Zone: GMT+0 (UK time)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Absolutely

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I didn't buy this bed pan for nothing! (just kidding) Yup, provided I cut the mustard, of course.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I've been playing tekkit for a few months now (late to the party, i know) but it's extremely difficult to find a quality server without lots of nuisance kids ruining all the fun. I'm no pro so there's lots for me to learn and i guess i'd much rather find a smaller, more understanding, server with members that wouldn't mind lending a hand if need be. I learn quick though so hopefully you all won't be babying me too much! I'm Scottish, so I might say things that make absolutely no sense whatsoever... but just go with it.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Name: Will, Nickname: Schmitty

IGN: wcs1998

Time Zone: Eastern

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I have never heard about Ventrilo before, but it looks like it's voice chat. I have a headset and I'm 100% willing to talk to other members of the community.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Of course I will, this looks like a nice server and if I get into this server I will most likely be on every day, unless something comes up.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I'm a fan of Tekkit because of all the building possibilities, the new blocks, but most of all the science. I am absolutely in love with pipes, and I make sorting machines and all kinds of other things. I will never grief, and I've usually had good experiences with whitelist servers so I hope to have a nice experience with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Elliot

IGN: Elliotxi

Time Zone: UK

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yeah, i use it all the time

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yeah, i will make sure im on everyday :D

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: i think you should add me because im quite unique with my buildings and i mostly know everything about tekkit. i would also help out if needed.

Name/Nickname: Spencer

IGN: zxda

Time Zone: GMT

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Yes, I already have it installed for WoW XD

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Depends on if I enjoy myself, and if the community is fun.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I`m an enjoyable person, I love to learn, and I`m just generally awesome.

• 1 month later...

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:Jackson

IGN:GoldenPiggies

Time Zone:Central America

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)I use skype sorry :(. But I could get it if needed.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?Yes all the time if I am whitelisted I'm looking for a server just like this.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I love playing video games and exploring. I'm a great player mature and respectful to others. I know a lot about tekkit and don't mine helping others.

Name/Nickname: Toccs

IGN: mikecounts

Time Zone: EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yep. I've got ventrillo and use it frequently

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yep. I'm looking for a server to really dig in, so don't anticipate changing.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Sophomore in college for Bioengineering, just looking for a relaxing server to hang out and play some Tekkit.

• 3 weeks later...

Name/Nickname: Lopez

IGN: Lopez4Ever

Time Zone: GMT -5

Will you use Ventrilo? Uhm sure, even tho I prefer TS3 I'll go for Ventrilo

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Of course.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I think you should let me in such community because I'm mature and responsible, I'm honest and I wouldn't grief nor harm anyone, I dislike griefing and PVP'ing so yeah, I'm also an experienced player who is good in IC2, EE, BuildCraft and "a bit" good in RedPower, I can help new players if they want and I can also get knowledge from Veterans!

PS: Sadly I'm cracked >.<

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons