[3.1.2] Generation:X [PVE][15 Slot][ChestLock][ALL Items]

sieg

Name/Nickname: Nick

IGN: ArtieWH13

Time Zone: United States Central Time Zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Most likely, I am relatively new to tekkit.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I don't see why i wouldn't if the people are nice and the mods/ admins are friendly.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am 15, I currently study Engineering and Design at my school (LOL I have no life.). I am a nice person. I can make most of my structures visually appealing because of my long minecraft history. I am not one who like being griefed so that is why i am submitting this application. I do have a small tendancy to correct people if there wrong but i can hold that down unless its something off the stupid scale. All around I am people person.

Reposting just in case.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name/Nickname: Jon

IGN: jonhoward

Time Zone: GMT - 6:00

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I would love to unfortunately I do not own a mic, I will have to get myself one.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? As dedicated as I can be. (Job and bills and stuff)

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have decent experience on the singleplayer side of the technic pack, this is my first go into the multiplayer side. I started playing minecraft because I enjoy the "Let's do something ludicrous and fun just because we can" and tekkit has only added to it. Building absurd sorting machines is fun.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Spartamra

IGN: Spartamra

Time Zone: EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I will try to get on vent and the server as much as possible.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I love tekkit even though I'm still learning. I want to find people to learn tekkit and have fun. I love making bases with people. :)

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Bo or Bob

IGN: Bobabe

Time Zone: Central

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I will get on it a lot since I have a lot fo time on my hands

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I love to help others out if they have a problem that I could possibly work out. I love making underground, complex bases. I'm not the best of the players, but yet again, I'm also not a complete noob to this game.

Name/Nickname: Eddy

IGN: EddySimion

Time Zone: U.S. Central

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Sure

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yeah I could really use a hobby so I'll be on quite a bit.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have several months of vanilla experience and about 2 months of Tekkit experience so I have a rough idea of whats going on. Im friendly and easy to get along with. I love doing community builds and I'm also thinking about doing some Tekkit youtube videos for random stuff and would love to have some friendly players to help. I don't mind helping other players out if they need it as I would expect the same from more experienced players if I had a question. I look forward to playing with you guys should you accept me!

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: TJ

IGN:Paintballermind

Time Zone: USA EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I have vent and i like to use it when ever I'm playing a game that uses vent i keep it on

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? I'm on the cpu about 5 too 6 hours a day

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I have played technic pack a little bit and is decent at it. i like to help people out when ever i can just ask. Also I'm friendly and love doing community builds. i would love to meet more experienced players to ask for advice and answer questions some on asks me. I would Love to Play with any one on the Sever.

Name/Nickname: Matt

IGN: mpeck24

Time Zone: PST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) No, my mic is broken :(

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am an apprentice plumber, so i kinda get to play tekkit in real life lol I love playing on servers, because minecraft is a much better game when you are able to interact with others. I am a honest and respectful person who has never been banned from a minecraft server.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Shog

In-Game-Name: Shog456

Time Zone:EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I have never heard of Ventrilo, but I could try to use it.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Hopefully!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I find that I become incredibly bored when I play SSP, which is disappointing, as I must apply to servers whenever I want to have a bit of fun. I am of course biased, but I believe that I have good ideas and insight. I hope to make this a fun and enjoyable experience for anyone who plays on the server.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:Alex

IGN:Metalman97

Time Zone:Central Time Zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) If its needed, then ok

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, I love building to the extreme

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I don't give up, I will do all I can to support, I can Fix it :P

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Dom

IGN: d0min0es

Time Zone: GB (Great Britain)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yes, i also have team speak if you can talk on that to.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes i will play until the server is down which will hopefully not happen.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: because i am VERY experienced in a very wide range of the tekkit mods, i have played. my aprox game time is 30ish days, i can help people out, and just be a nice person.

i am a nice person, i really like to help people out when they are stuck and i think i could be a very useful person on the server

Name/Nickname:Jay

IGN:xxDreamcraftxx

Time Zone:Pacific time (us/canada)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)i will use ventrilo if you teach me how to use it :) im willing to learn new things and do new things to be apart of the growing community

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?yea i will be a dedicated person to this server if you give me the chance to. i have never abandonded a server unless it was a critical reason. (ex: griefing,bad community,bad staff.)

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: a little about myself i am not the ultimate god of tekkit but i know my way around things here and there and i am very friendly and i like to talk alot lol. also if there is newcomers i like helping them to my best ability like showing them around showing them the basics etc etc. all in all i would love and be grateful to play on your wonderful server :) please give me the opportunity to!

additional info: skype:jaayy_c

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Bubloi. (this nickname its from Dominican Republic guy, who is famous making music)

IGN: bigchanges.

Time Zone: USA NorthEast.(NY)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yeah, I'm not gonna lie but, i never use it before but, i can handle it.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? well, I'm not playing all day because school and I'm in 11 grade and for me its getting difficult this year but, at least i play Friday to Sunday and I'm gonna tell you that in one day i make a lot of progress I'm not kidding, I'm not saying I'm better then other people but, i telling the true

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: well, I don't have lot of time playing Tekkit but, i know a lot of things because in Tekkit I'm a alchemical and engineer guy i love build and decorate, like i love doing machines and and condence things. In real life I'm a guy who love games like call of duty and thing like that but, when i see video of Minecraft and Tekkit i fell in love with this games and now i just stuck in this two games but, the one I enjoy more is Tekkit because you can do more thing than in Minecraft. I will understand with all my respect, why u don't accept me but, i hope you accept me.

sincerely,

Brayne Gonzalez lopez (my real name)

Name/Nickname: Corey

IGN: Zyombie

Time Zone: Arizona (cause we get our own time zone :3)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Yeah its always fun to joke around and talk on ventrillo, helps to build close servers

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yep, always love playing me some minecraft, Usually play as much as work will allow

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: funny guy, I love building good looking structures that incorporate the landscape with the house, but also serve a function. So no eyesores on the landscape :) Also i am helpful and will often contribute to others builds if I can. I dont know a whole lot about tekkit, just most of the basic stuff so I will be learning on this server as well, so im looking for a friendly server where knowledge can be shared.

Name/Nickname: Luke

IGN: Mrplop007

Time Zone: pacific

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Yes. Vent is always the best way to get to know people.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes I get very addicted to tekkit, once I find a server.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I know quite a bit about tekkit, I have been playing for about 8 months and I always like to help with projects that people are doing. I also like to help people who are new to tekkit and dont understand some of the mechanics.

Name/Nickname: Moryse/ Siphyel

IGN:Moryse

Time Zone: Pacific

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Im a very cooperative and friendly player, i will help out players in need. Im not an expert in Tekkit, more of a Novice. I am also very social, i wont ignore anyone (unless they SERIOUSLY tick me off. I hope i am the type of person youd like on your server :) thanks for reading my application

Name/Nickname: Tabby or Tab

IGN: Taroyra

Time Zone: US Eastern

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): I have Vent and Skype, I don't mind using either :)

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? If I get accepted here before any other server I will be dedicated to this server only.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: Hello, I'm Taroyra! I love computers and video games, and I'm currently going to school to get my I.T. Degree (Networking and server systems). I'm normally playing every night from 8-11 and sometimes on the weekends because I do work. I would like to join this server mainly because I am tired of playing solo on technic. I've been through so many worlds, and getting to a certain point, get bored, and make a new world. I like playing with others and being able to see their creativity/share my own creations. I want to join your server because it is smaller than the larger chaotic servers and I want to enjoy a friendly atmosphere while building towns. I don't mind helping others with their building creations and if asked to help, I would only do what they ask and nothing less. I wouldn't add in my own ideas before running it past them. Everyone needs their space, but sometimes its fun to help/be helped by others :) I know tekkit in depth, but if I have any questions I'm not afraid to ask. I'm also really friendly so don't be afraid to ask anything in return. I hope you choose me, I can't wait to join you! :)

Name/Nickname:Nick

IGN:NicholasArdens

Time Zone:EST

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Probably if I end up getting a mic.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, I intend to find one server and stick with that server as long as I can.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I enjoy almost all aspects of Tekkit although I've run out of things to do in single player so I am really enthusiastic about finding a good server to join. All of the open ones I've been on just aren't all that great. So I'm looking for a higher quality server such as this one. I'm also interested in a smaller community as large ones tend to get confusing and impersonal.

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname: Taylor

IGN: tayterj

Time Zone: Eastern (US)

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Certianly will, I have teamspeak, but will DL Ventrilo.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Heck yes. The only reason I ever stop playing Tekkit is because servers go down.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I'm mature, experienced with minecraft and tekkit, empathize admin stresses, I'm creative, sociable, fun, I will help anyone, because I love having a reason to do anything in minecraft.

Name/Nickname: Mizu/Majken/Macca(whichever you prefer!)

IGN: PastorMacca

Time Zone: CET

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Yes

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Ofcourse. I'm always dedicated to the servers I play on and I don't do anything half-hearted!

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: You should add me because I know what I'm doing in tekkit. I've played alot of it for about half a year now, mostly by myself, and I know most of the mods. I've got alot of knowledge within EE, IC2 and buildcraft, and I've started to look into Railcraft properly. Railcraft will probably be my "main" mod, because I want to know how to use it properly, but I will most certainly get loads of EE and IC2 stuff up and running to! I'm very social and easy to talk to. I love to help people, so if anyone would need help they could ask me and I would do whatever I can to help.

Name:

Thomas or Tom, whatever you want to call me

IGN:

Pigsinblankets

11 but i am very mature never been banned and will never greif

Time Zone:

London

Will you use Ventrilo?

I have no idea what it is but if you would like me to use it then yes i would happily use it

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?

yes I am always on tekkit and if im not its either because im on holiday or there is somthing wrong with my pc.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:

As you would have already read i have never been banned and I always have spare time to come on the server so i will be dedicated. I am very mature and I just love playing tekkit, my favorite mod is EE or redpower because I have always loved to build stuff with redstone and i have also always loved magic.

I hope you accept my application, if you do I will see you on the server

APPLICATION:

Name/Nickname:Alex

IGN:Metalman97

Time Zone:Central Time Zone

Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) If its needed, then ok

Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Yes, I love building to the extreme

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I don't give up, I will do all I can to support, I can Fix it :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons