REPURPOSED: Heavy Dances Your Cares Away.

DeviMaverick

• Moderators

Excuse me, how is this BS? DID they actually get permissions from valve to use Portal 2 assets?

"Hey I found this thing! I shud totally not ask in FTB about it, instead, I'll ask the thechnic who don't know anything!"

This thread is asking to get flamed. But wont be :P

Edit.

This thread is being repurposed to being about dat gaze dat dance dat ass.

Dat guy sure know how to shake it!

This thread is asking to get flamed. But wont be :P

I'll do the honors. Hudda Hudda Huh!

@SimpleGuy I just dont get the kind of doublethink that needs, it's not okay to ask one set of developers for permission. but you can grab this stuff fine because it's more popular, all the time having a go about another modpack for doing that.

Welp, it may be a hypocrisy. But thankfully unlike them we don't need to exploit their possible-screw-up to get the word out about Technic/Tekkit.

Okay,. sorry if this thread was bad, although I wont be staying quiet next time I see one of the more outspoken anti-teckkit people start to speak up.

Yeah unless it's something that directly affects us the way it is phrased just seems like it'll spawn drama we don't want. And in general, internet-lawyerings tends to be the shadiest of the greys and the finest of lines to bring up.

Lockin' before someone inevitably makes a serious boo-boo.

I agree with the simpleguy. We're better then that. A lot of FTB's momentum is fueled from people slandering us and feeding the anti-technic stigma (wither the FTB team contribute to that or admit that or not, it's just how it is). We'd be even worse hypocrites if we tried to use what is probably just a poorly thought out mistake to drum up a commotion. If you want to know about it, ask them, not some unrelated forums.