[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah that would be a good test, set to whitelist and then take everyone off of it.

If you need a test server I have a computer/bandwidth more than capable of handling 50 users, and have large amounts of experience configuring plugins for tekkit. (previous server owner)

-edit and yah wally I did notice that I joined the server and it seemed fine, when you joined it instantly crashed.. doubt that was it though?

Sounds like an issue that I had with my server awhile back, there are all sorts of things that can cause map corruption especially on tekkit. #1 is improper server shutdown, #2 would be anchors and such but those are off .. im not on the admin side of things so its hard to tell exactly what it is.

Would be good to see when wallys.dat is deleted if he goes back to where he was, if it happens again.. might know if its map corruption then.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons