[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say that I do not want any Griefing... I've already caught one player Stealing Things from another... If I catch you doing this you will not be shown mercy

P.S Enjoy AmericanTao! Otherwise i will send Iron Golems on your but and Launch a Nuke on your house

-Katniss Everdeen AKA [MOD] Agent_Whisp

Iron golems are disabled!

Im sorry for anyone who has built houses twice right now but the server map wipes are the only option i could do... i have wiped town and the world to make sure that this never happens again. if it does im going to talk to the host to get this proffesionaly fixed. Once again im sorry for the inconvienience.

So i have gotten help from the host, and it isnt the world that is corrupt. I am not going to make a new map. One possability is that the world memory has reached its limit and when a town chunk is loaded (1st/2nd map Wallys house)(current map Livingfear and tasso's towns) it exceeds the memory currently being used. and the server overloads. If any of you know how to expand the World memory it would be good help.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons