[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to call names here.

This is how you get 3.1.2 on a server you have full SSH access to:

~/minecraft$ wget http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/tekkit/Tekkit_Server_3.1.2.zip

~/minecraft$ 7z x Tekkit_Server_3.1.2.zip

No fuss. My point is that if you have to do more workarounds than that, then you probably don't have FULL control of your server (most hosts don't give you that), and I personally consider such hosts bad.

Have a nice day.

Guys... the Reason the server is Whitelisted is because Heavy Maintanence is in progress, We would recommend that you find a different server to play or do Single player until we work out this problem... Thankyou we Appreciate the support but the last thing we need is Claw getting so pissed that he smashes his computer or something so please just drop the subject and change it to something else. Like Kittens :D

A rough server will be up by tonight im hoping, but there probably will be a couple shut off's so i can fix gameplay problems(Mostly adding perms)

Im probably going to make new map because 3.1.2 so dont be like "OMG WTF WHERES MY HOUSE!!!11!1!" then say "Uhhhh sowe caps" I will give vital items that you had back if you decide to rejoin.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons