[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this so i can focus my frustration at you.......

I had a back up system in place already. A corrupt world in this case destroys all of the server's fuction. You cant rebuild something from something thats already broken. You need fresh starts and materials

If this server needs whitelisting shouldn't it be in the whitelist section of the forums..?

It's only whitelisted for the duration of the testing period. Claw went 'balls out' (lol) and he's downgraded to 3.1.2, and slowly plugging in each plug-in. If we solve the problem, then the server will probably stay in 3.1.2 and will up and running for a good long time. Svetlana, Claw's pretty pissed so it'd do well not to antagonize, I apologize if I'm coming off as rude or you are legitimately trying help, but your comments in my opinion are a bit snide. And like I said earlier, the whitelist will not be permanent, just until the fixing phase is over.

Every one who's being a smart-ass(Svetlana) please be quiet and let me work. 1) I have access to my server 2) My host is Plugpayplay, one of the most efficient host's out there 3) server is whitelisted because obviously it needs some fixing so i can assure a good playing environment for my players

Good day to you

Just saying, if you have full access to your server, getting 3.1.2 is as easy as unzipping a single file. If you can't do that then owning an entire server might be a little too much.

We 'appreciate' your suggestion and your input, but owning a server is not as easy as it seems. Honestly, if it was, EVERYONE would have a server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons