[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

Because of the shortage of moderators ive decided to hire someone to become Mod if you would like to apply please format it like this:

IGN

TIME ZONE

WHY YOU SHOULD BE MOD

SOMETHING COOL YOU DID

YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND WHY

PAST EXPERIENCE

Any unreasonable posts will be passed

Any unformated post will be passed

Any immaturity will be passed and maybe reported

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: (In game name): ImBernie.

Time zone: EST united states.

Why?: I feel that being a mod is a reward in itself, having the opportunity to build great things and work alongside a growing community is something I'd love to be a part of.

Something cool: My builds have been some of the most grand, singular, and creative structures seen on the server.

Favourite mod: Imnotcrazy777 is my favourite mod because of his dual capability for kindness and good humour

Past: This is the first Minecraft server I've been a part of, but I've been part of great online communites such a RuneScape and a former moderator in Wurm Online.

Looking foward to working with you Claw! :)

Why?: I feel that being a mod is a reward in itself, having the opportunity to build great things and work alongside a growing community is something I'd love to be a part of.

Something cool: My builds have been some of the most grand, singular, and creative structures seen on the server.

Favourite mod: Imnotcrazy777 is my favourite mod because of his dual capability for kindness and good humour

Past: This is the first Minecraft server I've been a part of, but I've been part of great online communites such a RuneScape and a former moderator in Wurm Online.

Good app buuuuuut favorite MOD not moderator XD i dont want to start a flame war XD

Ign: FumbleWally

Time Zone : GMT+2

Why: I never was a mod before and I feel that I can help allot to newcomers and newbies in tekkit

Something cool I made: The Twin Wizard towers on JWL before the last map restart

4000 EU/t Reactor working with RP2 and EE

Erm...a base with lots of heavy weaponry incase of an attack..

Mah Favourite mod: RP2, Even that I dont know how to make an elevator or a system powered with its funny computer

I still find RP2 very intresting and really helpful to build proper systems that cant overflow

PAST EXPERIENCE: Well...Im a JWL Veteran....Never was a mod...and thats it I guess

ign: Camcar43

Timezone: EST united states

why: I feel like being a moderator gives me an opportunity to help other players.

something cool i made: A deadmau5 head that lights up

favorite mod: industrial craft 2 cause its awesome

past experience: i was admin on 2 servers and moderator on 3

IGN: Marythemango

TIME ZONE: EST

WHY YOU SHOULD BE MOD: I'm mature, reliable, and on more often than not. I also enjoy Minecraft/Tekkit, and would love to have the opportunity to help others find it enjoyable, as well. Not While I can be "A hard ass" sometimes, I believe that modding should not be done willy nilly banning people, but the reason for bannings/kicking must be considered carefully.

SOMETHING COOL YOU DID: I built a farm, a mushroom field, and multiple houses based off of my attempted degree in Architecture. On another server, I made an underwater city without the aid of Amulets or anything like that.

YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND WHY: I really like EE2 due to the fact that it allows you to become more powerful than can be imagined, however it is unfair on how fast you can rise to power.

PAST EXPERIENCE: Was a mod on a server; quit because the others were corrupt and very insulting about my gender.

IGN: lisherman

Timezone: eastern United States

Why: I have spent a lot of time on the server and know a lot of people. I am highly active and will be able to monitor the server for most of the day. I would love to be part of your staff and help you out in any way.

Something cool i made: I have created some of the best towns on your server. I have created a factory that produces uu and brought people together to help build it. I strengthened the friendships of the players and help to create a better server.

Favorite Mod: Redpower. I enjoy this mad because it allows you to create more advanced, efficient machines to get the job done. It wont create overflow nor result in the lose of items.

Past: I was the owner of a small server for me and my friends. I then was a moderator for a bigger server which held about 20 people at a time. I was a mod there for 5 weeks before the server shut down. After that i decided t play tekkit and i joined your server. Playing on this server has been the most fun i have ever had and i have gotten to know a lot of the players and staff. Nothing would make me happier than to work alongside you and the rest of you staff to provide the best gaming experience i can for the people of AmericanTao.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope you decide to select for the spot of moderator

IGN: Jaimeecorn

Time Zone: Pacific - New Zealand (GMT +12)

Why you should be a mod: I believe that being a moderator is more than just helping others out. In my opinion, you have to be kind and compassionate, but you also have to know where to draw the line between being nice and strict. I consider myself more of a leader than a follower, and I would love to help out the community in any way I can. Another thing that bothers me a little is how there are no moderators online at the time that I'm usually online (5-11 PM NZDT) and I often see people breaking the rules, and I can't do anything about it.

Something cool you did: I'm very proud of how Lisherman's Castle is turning out to be, it's definitely still a work in progress, but I'm extremely happy with how it's come out. I'm also very happy with how my town's compound is turning out so far.

Your favourite mod and why: Considering the circumstances where ComputerCraft is disabled, my favourite mod would probably be RailCraft. I loved the rails in vanilla Minecraft, and learning all the new possibilities with RailCraft is incredible. I'm hoping to be able to make a train station or a roller coaster of some sort in the future. I love creativity and RailCraft is such a great mod to work with.

Past experience: To be honest, I've never been a moderator on another Minecraft server before. I was considered to become a moderator on a vanilla server called CityCraft, however it was decided that another person was better for the position. However I'm willing to learn and I understand the gist of being a moderator from observing others. I understand entirely if you decide that I'm not suitable to become a moderator due to my lack of experience, although I do hope you will consider me.

IGN: Jaimeecorn

Time Zone: Pacific - New Zealand (GMT +12)

Why you should be a mod: I believe that being a moderator is more than just helping others out. In my opinion, you have to be kind and compassionate, but you also have to know where to draw the line between being nice and strict. I consider myself more of a leader than a follower, and I would love to help out the community in any way I can. Another thing that bothers me a little is how there are no moderators online at the time that I'm usually online (5-11 PM NZDT) and I often see people breaking the rules, and I can't do anything about it.

Something cool you did: I'm very proud of how Lisherman's Castle is turning out to be, it's definitely still a work in progress, but I'm extremely happy with how it's come out. I'm also very happy with how my town's compound is turning out so far.

Your favourite mod and why: Considering the circumstances where ComputerCraft is disabled, my favourite mod would probably be RailCraft. I loved the rails in vanilla Minecraft, and learning all the new possibilities with RailCraft is incredible. I'm hoping to be able to make a train station or a roller coaster of some sort in the future. I love creativity and RailCraft is such a great mod to work with.

Past experience: To be honest, I've never been a moderator on another Minecraft server before. I was considered to become a moderator on a vanilla server called CityCraft, however it was decided that another person was better for the position. However I'm willing to learn and I understand the gist of being a moderator from observing others. I understand entirely if you decide that I'm not suitable to become a moderator due to my lack of experience, although I do hope you will consider me.

It Does not Consider Experience in Becoming a Moderator, you have to Prove to us How Well you can do and how well you are interacting with other players, Helping them, Befriending them and Your Reputation on the Server is Crucial to your Application to be accepted, I Also would like to say that You have done well with Honesty which will Definetly boost your chances of becoming a moderator, we need them as much as possible.

IGN: lisherman

Timezone: eastern United States

Why: I have spent a lot of time on the server and know a lot of people. I am highly active and will be able to monitor the server for most of the day. I would love to be part of your staff and help you out in any way.

Something cool i made: I have created some of the best towns on your server. I have created a factory that produces uu and brought people together to help build it. I strengthened the friendships of the players and help to create a better server.

Favorite Mod: Redpower. I enjoy this mad because it allows you to create more advanced, efficient machines to get the job done. It wont create overflow nor result in the lose of items.

Past: I was the owner of a small server for me and my friends. I then was a moderator for a bigger server which held about 20 people at a time. I was a mod there for 5 weeks before the server shut down. After that i decided t play tekkit and i joined your server. Playing on this server has been the most fun i have ever had and i have gotten to know a lot of the players and staff. Nothing would make me happier than to work alongside you and the rest of you staff to provide the best gaming experience i can for the people of AmericanTao.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope you decide to select for the spot of moderator

You have a Good History with Most Staff members and Players on this server, we Know how well you can do with other players, You have also done well with befriending Alot of Players. I Personally have seen your town also, It is a Great construction, The Factory i have yet to see

IGN: Marythemango

TIME ZONE: EST

WHY YOU SHOULD BE MOD: I'm mature, reliable, and on more often than not. I also enjoy Minecraft/Tekkit, and would love to have the opportunity to help others find it enjoyable, as well.

SOMETHING COOL YOU DID: I built a farm, a mushroom field, and multiple houses based off of my attempted degree in Architecture. On another server, I made an underwater city without the aid of Amulets or anything like that.

YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND WHY: I really like EE2 due to the fact that it allows you to become more powerful than can be imagined, however it is unfair on how fast you can rise to power.

PAST EXPERIENCE: Was a mod on a server; quit because the others were corrupt and very insulting about my gender.

It is Very hard to comment on your Application but i shall try my best.

Your application is Very Interesting, We of all Server will not be Sexist for sure. We hope that you will do well With Moderating if you are to be chosen, I Personally know of your knoledge within Tekkit boundaries and Know that you will be a good candidate for Moderator.

But There are other people who have applied so try not to get ur hopes up Claw and I could choose anyone

ign: Camcar43

Timezone: EST united states

why: I feel like being a moderator gives me an opportunity to help other players.

something cool i made: A deadmau5 head that lights up

favorite mod: industrial craft 2 cause its awesome

past experience: i was admin on 2 servers and moderator on 3

You Have a lack of text within your application and your Reason why you want to join us is not valid

"Why: I feel like being a moderator, Gives me an opportunity to help other players."

It is not a relevant reason, we cant trust that you will do the job we expect and you might just be using moderator to get what you want, Im sorry but this application is not valid for Staff, Feel free to try again with a more valid application.

Your application has a type in it xD i will let it pass.

Your application is very hard to reply to but interesting.

I Do not believe being a morderator of Wurm online is valid torwards Tekkit xD neither is Rune Scape

Your Application is Very Much applicable torwards Moderator, I myself have seen your creations and they are quite interesting.

I cannot think of any more comments torwards your application sorry o.e

Attention! People who have Made an Application Read this Comment!

All of your applications are very Interesting and it is very hard to choose a Winner, we will try our best to choose the one who is most suited for this job.

I cant pick any favourites because all of you are my friends and i cannot Sponsor one of you guys either.

we will try our best and after that in the end of it, One of you will oneday login to AmericanTao as a Moderator.

I wish the best of luck to you all and May the Odds be Ever In your Favour.

IGN: Minerguyofficial

Timezone: GMT (+ 8 hours)

Why?: In order to help with moderating the server, when most staff are offline.

Something cool: An 18th century pioneer house.

Favourite Mod: Industrial Craft 2. One of the foundations that carry Tekkit.

Past Experience: I have worked as an unranked detective for a survival server. Without Hawkeye, I still managed to get some rule-breakers banned. I have also been trying to make machines easier and much simple than its original concept. Sadly, only 70% of the machines I try to simplify have worked.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons