[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

P.S

There has been HUGE chunks missing in my land and it always go ''End of Stream''. Or, I may join, but fall in the void endlessly then disconnects me from the server. I played on other servers, but the results weren't the same as this server's. So please, fix it.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok due to the trauma inflicted on my insanity ive decided to narrow it down to a smaller group just for giggles: Jaimeecorn, Marythemango, ImBernie

Sorry lish youd be another pick but id be accused of picking favorites

Wally I respect you as a person but, i only know you as the first JWL donator... Not much else we never really interacted even when i was mod :/. Id like to get to know you a little better before i pick you as mod.

Camcar=smac, im not having two smacs its hard to deal with one

Minecraftguy: dont really know you :/

I will choose who is mod on Sunday EST

Claw out

xD Well you heard the boss guys, who ever has been left in the Poll for Moderator i wish you the best of luck, the Moderators and Admins will be sponsoring a player who is left for choosing, we will also be monitoring what you for the rest of the time that you are normal players, even if you arent online, we will know your past since you joined AmericanTao so We will also base our choices on that.

The Person that the Mods Sponsor will be Mailed Personally so that no one else knows.

P.S Claw isnt allowed to Sponsor since hes picking the winner of the rest of the staff's Input

Ok due to the trauma inflicted on my insanity ive decided to narrow it down to a smaller group just for giggles: Jaimeecorn, Marythemango, ImBernie

Sorry lish youd be another pick but id be accused of picking favorites

Wally I respect you as a person but, i only know you as the first JWL donator... Not much else we never really interacted even when i was mod :/. Id like to get to know you a little better before i pick you as mod.

Camcar=smac, im not having two smacs its hard to deal with one

Minecraftguy: dont really know you :/

I will choose who is mod on Sunday EST

Claw out

Ikr Smac is madness! He "Attacked" me once...

Just an FYI for those who aren't familiar with Wurm: http://www.wurmonline.com/

Also, Markus Persson ( aka Notch) was the co-founder of this game.

One last thing, I'm only putting this out here because the word Wurm sounds dumb to anyone who is unfamiliar.

LIES notch founded this game jeb has taken over tho but still notch did all the shit for it so there is your correction.

So after i hate a horrible substance called fish with my friend i get on my server to find my moderators drove away one of my most valueble players teh. So therefore due to my vacation with my gf being interupted i have demoted smac and whisp. Have a nice day.

So this just literally happened 5 mins ago... I was flying on my jetpack and randomly got stuck in a wall, and suffocated to death. I said "WTF" in chat and then got banned....

I have no idea why I got banned and if theres a way to get unbanned?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons