[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case if you didn't read the earlier posts, AmericanTao is now taking a back seat in respect to JWL, which is being brought back. AT was created due to JWL's closure, it was to pretty much keep the people of JWL together. Now, JWL is being reinstated and everyone on AT is encouraged to move over to JWL if you want the same AWESOME community we all know you've come to know and love. We are just waiting for JWL to reinitialize and the fun can continue. It hopefully shouldn't take too long, so just find something that can occupy you for a bit.

I can assure you that you will love JWL even more! our numerous users will agree with that!

We hope to be running in less than a week, our amazing builders are working night and day to build a fantastic spawn town

sounds a little cocky saying you will love JWL even more but its so true :D JWL is the reason i stopped greifing.

hooo ok i though i get kick from your servece. sorry for the bad understanding. and one more thing if you start another servece will you be able to put all the thing that we have in the old one? or we lose every thing?. i hope we get all the things back that will be a rage quit lol. jk.

hooo ok i though i get kick from your servece. sorry for the bad understanding. and one more thing if you start another servece will you be able to put all the thing that we have in the old one? or we lose every thing?. i hope we get all the things back that will be a rage quit lol. jk.

Caution Former- Griefer xD Initiating Special security measures :D

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons