[3.1.2]Kosmos Tekkit[PvP/PvE][10 Slots][Strict White-list][24/7][Dedicated Hosting][No Banned Items]

SilentThief

IGN: CinderTheCat

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: I have been banned once, and it was because my friend had been abusing blaze rods and my friend, the server host, assumed that I had been too. (Which I was not.) I cleared it up afterwards so i'm not banned anymore.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I would like to join the server because recently my favorite tekkit server shut down. (I was devastated, months were put into that) I've been sitting bored for almost the entire winter break. I came across this server while browsing the forums and decided to maybe try it out. I think I should because it looks like a small, humble community that I would love to be a part of. Oh, and i love not being covered in chat messages, so i love the small player cap 8D

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I think you should accept me because otherwise i'll just be sitting here bored until I come across the rare occasion of another good server. I'm friendly and love to be able to be social while on the computer, because of a disorder that i know a lot of us have (flsdk) that prevents me from being.. well, y'know, social. I also love tekkit and I love to try to build up little shops where we can build economy. I was already being driven away from my previous server due to a huge economy crash (You could get a fully-charged nano suit for 6 Dark Matter.) which made me go bankrupt and have to close down my shop. Hopefully it'll be different here!~

Have you read and studied the rules: I have and I understand completely and hope some day to be able to help enforce them.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) I will build up several self-operational nuclear reactors that trigger redstone lamps which tells if it needs to have its' cells changed which will power public MFSU's to charge up your items for a cost of 2 uranium ore per item to keep the operation running. I hope this isn't too steep of a cost (i thought on this for a few minutes) and that it can be useful to the community. I also hope to be able to build a shop in which where people can trade their items if they are out of the higher kinds of resources or do not have a certain kind of resource to create an item. I also hope to be able to help the economy and help enforce the rules as a player and I want to be able to help build a strong community of players that will help make this server reach the top.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious what happened to the server, as I'm apparently not Whitelisted anymore, did we change to Tekkit Lite or something?

Same here; says I am not whitelisted

They switched over to FTB. The server is no longer Tekkit and I have quit.

Well, damn. I know next to nothing about FTB....

Aw... There goes my underwater house and farm. I'd just gotten hops too.

Well that was a fun diversion then, see ya around :/

Yeah it was a random spur of the moment idea by Silent. I didn't approve but he said the map wouldn't change. Well, it did.

So a message to everyone else, stop leaving apps this isn't a tekkit server anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

wsup my last server when down for goods and im in the looks for a new server this one caught my eye and it looks great for me

my susername is 8bit__ninja with 2 underscores. i wold like to also make it clear now that in kindah illiterate and forgot what sentence is so excuse me

ive only ever been banned 1 for griefing my own house but it was cleared up i am highly against ppl who get laggy stuff going thats completly automated then put down a world anchor and never come back mostly duw to block lag for im kinda a hardore builder ill play alot giver or take a day i make derp skins and im highly experienced tekkit/minecraft player so whitlist me or not i would love to go on this server i hope for a friendly comunity

ssry if this aint 5/6 "sentences"

wsup my last server when down for goods and im in the looks for a new server this one caught my eye and it looks great for me

my susername is 8bit__ninja with 2 underscores. i wold like to also make it clear now that in kindah illiterate and forgot what sentence is so excuse me

ive only ever been banned 1 for griefing my own house but it was cleared up i am highly against ppl who get laggy stuff going thats completly automated then put down a world anchor and never come back mostly duw to block lag for im kinda a hardore builder ill play alot giver or take a day i make derp skins and im highly experienced tekkit/minecraft player so whitlist me or not i would love to go on this server i hope for a friendly comunity

ssry if this aint 5/6 "sentences"

A) Haha fuck no

B) The server switched to FTB moron

IGN:WxAaRoNxW

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:I have never been banned

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):I like joining on a strict whitelist server to keep off griefers and unmature people.I only like joining on a 10 or 20 slots because it makes lag when i join crowded servers.I like active tekkit server so i can play any time.I also like a server that has no griefing and no raiding so that griefers and raiders will stay away from servers like this.I should join this server because whenever i play tekkit in single player i get lonely that's why i like joining tekkit servers

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):I can make your server fun by helping newbie i never leave newbies behind when they're asking questions.I always give newbies some advice and some gifts like redmatter,diamonds,tools or maybe what they need.I can help you on reporting griefers i always report griefers when i see one.I can always make some item generator to give newbies some items and stuffs.I also like no banned items(but i want nuke or other explosive to be banned)because usally they banned gem armor(but i never use the explosive of the armor.Also i'm a very very nice guy

Have you read and studied the rules:I Have Read and Studied the Rules

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)I can help you report griefers or stealers.I can help you make your server fun.I can give newbies some items if they want because some players want their game life to be legit (original).I can help you on designing the spawn if i'm a mod.I'm not a very good builder but i'm a very resourceful guy.I never hurt a player/s (because i'm a very good guy :D ).

IGN:WxAaRoNxW

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:I have never been banned

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):I like joining on a strict whitelist server to keep off griefers and unmature people.I only like joining on a 10 or 20 slots because it makes lag when i join crowded servers.I like active tekkit server so i can play any time.I also like a server that has no griefing and no raiding so that griefers and raiders will stay away from servers like this.I should join this server because whenever i play tekkit in single player i get lonely that's why i like joining tekkit servers

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):I can make your server fun by helping newbie i never leave newbies behind when they're asking questions.I always give newbies some advice and some gifts like redmatter,diamonds,tools or maybe what they need.I can help you on reporting griefers i always report griefers when i see one.I can always make some item generator to give newbies some items and stuffs.I also like no banned items(but i want nuke or other explosive to be banned)because usally they banned gem armor(but i never use the explosive of the armor.Also i'm a very very nice guy

Have you read and studied the rules:I Have Read and Studied the Rules

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)I can help you report griefers or stealers.I can help you make your server fun.I can give newbies some items if they want because some players want their game life to be legit (original).I can help you on designing the spawn if i'm a mod.I'm not a very good builder but i'm a very resourceful guy.I never hurt a player/s (because i'm a very good guy :D ).

A) You got rejected

B) This server no longer exists.

First, the Q&A

IGN: Landswimmer

Have I ever been banned: I've never been banned.

Why I think I should join this server: I've been looking to get into tekkit servers for a long time now. At first I joined large ones and they're just too laggy and overall just terrible. Then I join a small server but it didn't work out. ( The amount of anti-grief was so high I couldn't even share my chests with people without unlocking them to the public, Fail ) I found this thread and I've read up on a lot of the posts ( sorry to hear about the nuking incident ) and you guys seem to be a very tight knit community and that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Why I should be accepted to this server: I've never been banned so that's a plus. I won't spam, rage ( maybe a little, hopefully not ) or any anti-friendly behaviors. Overall I've never seen the point of minecraft PVP.. it's a game to build, not lose all your progress. I get having it in arenas/other cool things but not a raiding server. And griefing I'm just completely against. I've wanted to try many things but a lot of the stuff I needed was banned ( Tnt, can't even make a destruction catalyst to make an underground base )

Have I read and studied the rules: Yes, and they look perfect for what I'm looking for.

What will I do for the server: I plan to make a factory of some sort at first ( Probably one that makes materials for the newbies on the server ). Then I will expand into other areas of tekkit.
Also, I have plenty of other plans, a factory that makes things for newbies automatically, exploring the other mods in tekkit.

First, the Q&A

IGN: Landswimmer

Have I ever been banned: I've never been banned.

Why I think I should join this server: I've been looking to get into tekkit servers for a long time now. At first I joined large ones and they're just too laggy and overall just terrible. Then I join a small server but it didn't work out. ( The amount of anti-grief was so high I couldn't even share my chests with people without unlocking them to the public, Fail ) I found this thread and I've read up on a lot of the posts ( sorry to hear about the nuking incident ) and you guys seem to be a very tight knit community and that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Why I should be accepted to this server: I've never been banned so that's a plus. I won't spam, rage ( maybe a little, hopefully not ) or any anti-friendly behaviors. Overall I've never seen the point of minecraft PVP.. it's a game to build, not lose all your progress. I get having it in arenas/other cool things but not a raiding server. And griefing I'm just completely against. I've wanted to try many things but a lot of the stuff I needed was banned ( Tnt, can't even make a destruction catalyst to make an underground base )

Have I read and studied the rules: Yes, and they look perfect for what I'm looking for.

What will I do for the server: I plan to make a factory of some sort at first ( Probably one that makes materials for the newbies on the server ). Then I will expand into other areas of tekkit.
Also, I have plenty of other plans, a factory that makes things for newbies automatically, exploring the other mods in tekkit.

Listen dick head... This server does not fucking exist anymore. Everyone stop making applications because this server does not exist. Do I make myself fucking clear?