[3.1.2]Kosmos Tekkit[PvP/PvE][10 Slots][Strict White-list][24/7][Dedicated Hosting][No Banned Items]

SilentThief

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were however spotted hacking. We followed you under vanish for 10-20 minutes watching you make random tunnels to the diamonds, you did however not have a Divining rod in your hotbar at that time. You also had one ban for using the "Derrick" client, which is tekkit and has X-Ray and much more features to it, you did know what the client was, that's enough proof for me to ban you. Also, getting 6 diamonds in 20 minutes is impossible if you're playing legit, especially if you just joined.

P.S: One more slot open for white-listing!

AHA! I knew wertel's nuke stacks wouldn't go unused!

Just out of curiosity, who caused the nuking? Aero apparently said he did it (in a sign).

I would also like to note that I never even made a nuke, and now I've lost my ENTIRE facility, including a fully functional forcefield.

Excessive nuking is a perfectly justified reason for a map reset, but I can't help but feel put out about the items I spent so long making.

IGN: Zyombie

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: not once

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): Looking for a friendly community where i can build and learn more about tekkit and the finer aspects of it. It seems like a friendly server with some good people on it by the different applications i have been able to look at. Also the way the griefing was handled recently *(from what i saw here) was quick and final. That appeals to me.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): You should accept me cause I am very friendly, competitive, and I build really aesthetically pleasing buildings. so they are not eyesores on the landscape lol. I like to use the natural layout of the land to create good efficient buildings. Always a fun person to be around, and Very difficult to anger.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yep, I have.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): promote good behavior, friendly game play and help others who need it. I hope its also returned since I do not know everything there is to know about tekkit, so I will be asking some questions here and there. Apart from that, promotions on the server when needed, and helping to resolve problems as they come up.

We need a better system than letting the nuker get away and making everyone (even the innocents) restart from scratch. By the way, in case you didn't know, Aero quit yesterday.

Well, I suppose I would be annoyed if I had to rebuild that massive castle from scratch, after doing so 3 times already. He said it took him 3.5 hours to build one of the towers, and he was using creative to do it then

EDIT

Just to avoid multiple posts, I'll just edit here. I may be offline for the next couple of days, or I may visit intermittently, got a couple of things for christmas keeping me busy (mostly XCOM) so, yeah. Don't ban me for lack of activity

You were however spotted hacking. We followed you under vanish for 10-20 minutes watching you make random tunnels to the diamonds, you did however not have a Divining rod in your hotbar at that time. You also had one ban for using the "Derrick" client, which is tekkit and has X-Ray and much more features to it, you did know what the client was, that's enough proof for me to ban you. Also, getting 6 diamonds in 20 minutes is impossible if you're playing legit, especially if you just joined.

P.S: One more slot open for white-listing!

if a new slot opened, and I was second in line..? *hopefull

There's still one spot open from the banning of Lord_Sidness. Please apply for a spot to become a member of the server!

Updates:

• Made new spawn!

Edit:

Four more positions open! Deleted some inactive players.

White-Listed:

• Wertel
  • AeroMechanic
  • Doomzzday01
  • Sepheris
  • SilentThief
  • iSkism

Make sure to apply everyone!

IGN: wcs1998

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Never been banned from a server.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I think this server is for me because I've been looking for a good server with no banned items so I can play unrestricted with other people and hopefully make friends while doing so. I like to talk in the chat often and like working together, but I've had some bad experiences with non-whitelisted servers as I'm too trusting and wake up griefed or stolen from. By applying for this whitelisted server I'm hoping to find trustworthy people who I can play Tekkit with, without worrying about grief/raiding.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am a new member to the Technic community, but I have been playing MineCraft for a good year or so. I am a creative person and enjoy working together with people to create art on this game. Since coming to Tekkit I've found boundless building capabilities, and have found joy in building with all the new blocks. I've also never griefed anyone, not even in revenge, for I simply just leave the server. I will never, ever, raid, steal, or any of that. I'm an honorable, trustworthy person, and I know that you won't trust me right away so I hope to earn it.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes, I will not grief, raid, steal, curse, flame, cap lock, whine, or spam and I will be supportive and friendly to other new Tekkit players who may not be as experienced as others.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I'm hoping that I'll be able to contribute to the productiveness of the server, giving it a good name and being nice to new players coming in. I can't contribute any insane knowledge of BuildCraft or ic2, but I hope my friendliness and openness will make up for that. If anything, I hope to contribute some art, as I enjoy making sculptures and buildings. I really feel that I can be good for this server if you give me the chance.

I hope I can play some Tekkit with you soon :)