[3.1.2]Kosmos Tekkit[PvP/PvE][10 Slots][Strict White-list][24/7][Dedicated Hosting][No Banned Items]

SilentThief

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:higadadish

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: no

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): i think i should join this server because i have a lot to offer between all of the mods of tekkit and that i know how to build and make pretty much everything. i have been playing for about a year now on a couple of whitelisted servers but they always end up failing because of lag and people being stupid and screwing the server up. also i know how start up quickly and

dont ask for materials.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): i think you should accept me because im a good guy i will offer my help and give it if asked for and if i set up something that uses pipes i will use red power pneumatic tubes to cause minimal lag.

Have you read and studied the rules:yes i have read and studies the rules and understand why they are in place.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) at first i will start with EE and gradually get richer and be able to start building big machine like a HV solar array factory and quantum armour factory if needed. also i will always cut down trees to reduce environmental destruction.

IGN: fletch22

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: none

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): i think i should join as i am a friendly player and i can bring vast Tekkit experience to the community, also teach new players the basics and help them when needed. Also I'm looking for a small server to make a few friends, where the mods are not restricted. Also i get bored in single player, it's too lonely

:(

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I can bring a friendly attitude to the server, and i have never griefed on any tekkit server, so i believe I am trustworthy. I can bring like I said, vast experience of tekkit to the community. Helping other where needed any just being a helping hand.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes i have and I understand them

:)

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): Build my own castle full of contraptions, also a HV solar array farm. I can build for others if need be, i can help others if they need it. I'm a decent builder, i like to keep all my piping neat and tidy, mostly hidden in the ceiling or floor like it's not even there.

age 13

ign dswill1

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned

no

Why do you think you should join this server: i think i should join this severer because i love to play on smaller quieter servers.i am fed up going on servers where all the items are baned for grief protection!!!

Why should we accept you to this server: you should accept me because i have played tekkit for quite some time now and will always be willing to help anyone new to the game.i have never been band form any of the many servers i have been on. i use almost all of the mods in tekkit so have experience to help for nearly all of the mods.

have you read the rules: yes

for the surever i will play fair help new players not grief be kind and freindly to all members help sorte out any probelms when there is not an admin around and play by all of the rules.

(i know this it not all 5-6 sentences but i,m going round in cubes there r no circals in tekkit on ideas)

IGN: PrestonSearcy

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:
I have never been banned, because I normally decide that it is not worth trying to create something while suffering extreme lag, and oppression from other users. Servers have found no reason to ban. I stay within parameters

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):
My brother (Doomzzday01) and I have been looking for a quality server, and we believe this is the one because:

• Whitelist

This keeps complete jerks who don't know what they're doing and just want to tick people off from getting on.

• Small community

This causes minimal lag. I have been to many servers that had the right intentions, but failed because of lag. This also helps economy, and forces people to trade because there is so few people.

• No banned items

Many servers have long lists of banned items to reduce lag. This makes sense on open servers, but it still sucks the fun out of tekkit.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):
I do not cuss, speak explicitly, or declare war for no particular reason. I was raised in a christian home, and these just don't appeal
to me.
I understand what I'm doing, and have the capability of creating a great factory/other creation. I do not like to create boring little boxes to live in, but instead create proper houses. I try to be fair, and do not intend to be unjust. I don't talk back to admins. And I wont bother asking them for free items.

Have you read and studied the rules:
Yes, and I love them.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):
I want to create a powerful (economically) society and be helpful to people that have not been on as long as me. I will not cause excessive lag. (complicated machinery, nukes, cataclysms) I will do as told as to not annoy other players. I will try to give helpful ideas to other players seeking advice. I will help when asked by an admin. I hope also to create aesthetically pleasing structures for myself or others who ask.

IGN: marshmellow50

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: i have only been banned once because i have never played on a multiplayer server before. So i did normal survival as i normally do then my mate found some place that was not protected and he said. "Come take it quick before someone finds out!" So i took one iron block and two dispensers. After that i felt that i need to take them back but i was too scared to be caught so i kept it. In like a week i when back on the server then it says "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!". So i looked on their forums i asked around how to get un-banned and i found out that i could make a un-ban request. The admin said, "You have been banned because... well you know what you did!" i tried to lie and say i have no idea what she is on about, then she said about the iron block so i confessed and she let me off with a warning to never grief again and so far i never had! ... I hope this doesn't affect this ... Plus this happened last year =3.

why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): i would love to join this server because i have been looking for the most perfect server IF im allowed on and i feel yours is the one . where hardly nothing is banned or a couple, a server where there is like no or minimal pvp and the best thing ever NO Griefing! I like this server because it is nice and has allot of freedom and i hope to be a huge part in the community! \O/

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): you should exept me because i have no use for tnt or basically anything that can and will explode! secondly im a friendly person and i wold love to help by building spawns and generally building anything to showing people how to use items and giving them a helping hand! i love tekkit and i would like to be able to love this server aswell!

Have you read and studied the rules: i have read and studied the rules i agree everything that is there and i will follow them without questions.

What will you do for the server (5-6 sentences) to be free to build and to be sometimes left to my own devices, to help out anyone who needs help and i hope that you will let me help too! I will help build if needed and like i said before i will show people how to use this and that.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope to get a reply back real soon! ~Marshmellow

IGN:higadadish

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: No

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I think I should join this server because I have a lot to offer between all of the mods of tekkit and that I know how to build and make pretty much everything. I have been playing for about a year now on a couple of whitelisted servers but they always end up failing because of lag and people being stupid and screwing the server up. Also i know how start up quickly and don't ask for materials.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I think you should accept me because im a good guy I will offer my help and give it if asked for and if I set up something that uses pipes i will use red power pneumatic tubes to cause minimal lag.

Have you read and studied the rules:yes I have read and studies the rules and understand why they are in place.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) At first I will start with EE and gradually get richer and be able to start building big machine like a HV solar array factory and quantum armour factory if needed. Also i will always cut down trees to reduce environmental destruction.

IGN: Sepheris

Have I ever been banned: Nope, clean record.

Why I think I should join:

I've played through many iterations of Technic and Tekkit so I'd like to think I've got a strong grasp of most of the mods. I've grown bored of single player and have been playing around on servers in the past, and found I like the smaller communities, feels like there's more room and I find it easier to get along with a smaller crowd. I'm always willing to lend a hand (if I'm not occupied already at least), and teach what I know should someone need help.

Why you should except me:

Reading this, I couldn't help but think it seems very similar to the above question, just worded differently. Beyond what I've provided, I'm not sure what else to say. I've never been banned, ran a couple of servers in the past for me and a few friends which turned out okay, until they lost interest atleast. I've been a mod a couple of other small servers (actually Vanilla servers, but the thought should count), and, like I said, I've never been banned (that I know of).

Have I read and studied the rules: Of course. Especially since I wouldn't like to be banned (though it's mostly common sense really)

What I will do for the server:

Hmmm... Choices... I'd likely set up a small operation that would use underground quarries to mine for me. I'd feed it all into a sorting machine that would place everything where it belongs. I'd likely expand it to smelt all ores and produce anything I may need, from bars, to iridium plate to circuits and machine blocks. Any while that is automated, I may set up a farm to try and produce various crops with the end goal being a brewery :P

Also, I couldn't access the forum link in the first post. It seems to time out (well, my browser claims it can't connect)

IGN: clemsonfan001

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Well, I was recently banned from Sillitekkit because Silli said I griefed someone's base. (Which I have no idea who's base he's even alking about.)

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I am looking for a server that has a small community. There isn't that many small servers that have nothing banned like this one. I would get along with everyone on the server and would be generally nice. This server seems great and has everything a good server needs. I also have been looking for a server since I'm not on SilliTekkit anymore.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am very nice. I would help anyone that needed anything if I had something they needed. I would help wherever I could. And I also would love to help build spawn after the servers Beta period if you wanted. I am a fairly good builder and I could be on the server at least 1 hour -3 hours a day.

(Ex. Steve: Duz any1 hav any dark mttr i can borrow?

Me: Sure! Here, meet at spawn and I'll give you some!)

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes I have.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) I would help build spawn if wanted after Beta period. I would help around the server and give people things if they don't have them and I have some. I would also help wherever I could around the server. I could help build buildings and houses for people if they need help. And I would also just help anywhere that people need me to.

I hope I am accepted. :D

IGN: wertel

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: According to the internet, I have been banned from exactly two servers, and I enjoy keeping it that way. One was for placing leaves over someones window which was considered griefing, the other was for cursing as I was extremely frustrated.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):

I would enjoy joining this server as it is still new and it would be a perfect place to call my favorite. Tekkit has numerous mods, but servers take away what you can do with them. Hopefully this server does not. I am an excellent builder and player, and try to stay to myself. I am a loner of sorts, but can be very outgoing at times. All in all, I just want a nice, friendly, and good server to play on.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

I am always friendly and understand others wishes. I have a high sense of empathy for other people and players. I can provide excellent builds to the server, and fun experiences. I try and make sure that all people have a fun time when being around me.

Have you read and studied the rules:

Yes, I have not actually studied them (memorized) but I know most of them, I am not going to lie, I understand them here.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)

For this server I will make it my goal to make it fun for others. Quickly and expertly I can lend a helping hand, and also build eccentric builds and amazing factories milking Tekkit of its full potential. If there is a forest fire, I will always retard it like I will retard issues. For this server I will make sure that when someone joins it, they will want to move it to their multiplayer list and come on it as much as possible due to its friendly environment.

Age: 10 years, and Im very mature unlick those 5 year olds who curse over Black Ops

-_-

IGN: jzpelaez

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Um I have been banned quite a feq times but to reasure you I dont do it anymore I was immature then/than I dont know the nand than can be confusing about which one is to be used for certain things.But if anything I will check how many bans I have if anything.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I want a good experience of tekkit.Lots of the servers I have been on ban EE for a good reason or two, one is that it is not white listed and two well if it is not white listed and has EE non banned it would have grief holes all over.Plus if I find any body willign to hire me I will be worth it cause all the pay I would want is a home and protection.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I know i have had quite a few bans in the past but as people say "The past is behind us"

I really just want a good tekkit server to play.The servers Ive been on that do have EE enabled are non whitelisted and have crumby players who grief oyu over a joke that is taken in a wrong way.

Have you read and studied the rules: Indeed I have and I will make sure not to spam which is one of the rules cause I do it alot and it has gotten me nowhere.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) I will make sure to help other and if you need help I can help you.The way I could help players is I am excellent in setting up IC2 machines and I can dabble with Redpower frames and make sorting machines with it.If any help is needed making builds for the server I can help.I know how to use the redpower handsaw which makes an excellent help in detail.I could make a shooting range to teach players how to use the guns balkon's weapon mod adds (When I get alto of resources settled and choose to half retire)