[3.1.2]Kosmos Tekkit[PvP/PvE][10 Slots][Strict White-list][24/7][Dedicated Hosting][No Banned Items]

SilentThief

-

Denied, sorry not enough information!

-

Accepted, it's bad that you've been banned twice for those two reasons, but your application is exactly what I was looking for, thank you for applying, and make sure to look at your PMs with the server information!

-

Denied, sorry I don't want people that are trouble.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accepted, it's bad that you've been banned twice for those two reasons, but your application is exactly what I was looking for, thank you for applying, and make sure to look at your PMs with the server information!

But I said I dont do that stuff any more trust me I dont now where I am I going to find a decent looking tekkit server running 3.1.3 that is not garbage?

ign: carlos6372

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned i think i was banned once on a server for going off at an admin for griefing me

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):

i would like to join your server because it seems like a safe place to play tekkit to the max. because your server has a strict white-list believe i will be able to trust the staff and not get bugged by griefers and bombers. on the server i would also like to learn more about tekkit and help people as much as i can along the way. but most of all i would like to make many friends to help me to become one of the lords of tekkit

Why should we *accept* you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

you should accept me request to join the server because i will improve the community of the server like nether before.i am a trust-able person and i love to crack a joke. but mostly i love to help people with their problems and fix there stuff that inst working. i love talking to people and getting into conversations about random things and over all being a good friend to everyone on the server. i was an admin a long time ago so i know not to grief duplicate or kill people for no reason

Have you read and studied the rules:I have read the rules and understand them vary clearly

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):

i will help the server by creating beautiful buildings and structures and will never hurt anyone's feelings. anyone who asks me for help i will help them straight away. i will also help new comers on the server by giving them a set tools and a place to sleep. i will help people to understand tekkit better than they do in anyway i can. if i stay on the server for a couple of weeks i will gladly donate money to help the server stay online as much as possible

thanks you for taking the time to read this and i hope you have a space for me

ign: carlos6372

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned I think i was banned once on a server for going off at an admin for griefing me

I would like to join your server because it seems like a safe place to play tekkit to the max. Because your server has a strict white-list believe i will be able to trust the staff and not get bugged by griefers and bombers. On the server i would also like to learn more about tekkit and help people as much as i can along the way. But most of all i would like to make many friends to help me to become one of the lords of tekkit

Why should we *accept* you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

You should accept me request to join the server because i will improve the community of the server like nether before .I am a trust-able person and i LOVE to crack a joke. but mostly, i love to help people with their problems and fix there stuff that inst working. I love talking to people and getting into conversations about random things and over all being a good friend to everyone on the server. I was an admin a long time ago so i know not to grief duplicate or kill people for no reason

Have you read and studied the rules:I have read the rules and understand them vary clearly

I will help the server by creating beautiful buildings and structures and will never hurt anyone's feelings. anyone who asks me for help i will help them straight away. I will also

help new comers on the server by giving them a set tools and a place to sleep to kick start to their tekkit adventure . I will help people to understand tekkit better than they do in anyway i can. If i stay on the server for a couple of weeks i will gladly donate money to help the server stay online as much as possible

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope you have a space for me on the kosmos server

IGN: rladnsrl09 (don't try to pronounce that...)

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:

I have been banned once in vanilla minecraft because of one of my friend using the account in a server and started griefing. I tried to explain my situation but the server denied because of how much diamonds, gold, and melons my friend has stolen so I wasn't able to get back on.

I've been looking for a small server community for a while now. Most minecraft servers that I have joined so far have such a big community that I'm not able to be much significant influence in the community. I'm also unable to make any friends in the community since most of the time it's "Hi" and "Bye" conversation which isn't very interesting. I also want to start big projects in tekkit and take on projects that I would be interested in, but I don't want to do it by myself. I've also been on my friend's server but we've only had 2~3 people on so it was always the same thing every time.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

Well, I'm very social and kind to others as well as friendly. I do have a little tendency to swear and cuss, but I can manage that. I love to build and design complex machinery using most of the mods in Tekkit and although I've only been playing Tekkit for around 3 months, I've learned to use most of the mods in the game. I've been known throughout my friends to be the "crazy scientist" since I love to build massive machinery. Although I'm not very good at building, I would like to learn from the community and possibly create buildings to support the server.

Have you read and studied the rules:

I've read the rules and completely understand them

For the server, I will create many services to support all the members equally and fairly. I would also improve the community by staying active most of the time and making sure that I treat everyone with respect. I would also help those in need as well as those who are new to tekkit and improve their experience in the server by teaching them step-by-step. I can always help those in need to start in the server by providing them with basic tools required to build in tekkit. Finally, I will be available most of the time to help out with problems occurring while playing tekkit.

I don't know how this really sounds, but I'm not much of a writer :/

IGN:tacktiiks

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:i have never been banned

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):because i want to join a server that has no banned items and i dont want to worry about my house getting destryed

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):because im friendly and i help other players in need. also i am skilled with tekkit so i could help people get their machines working.

Have you read and studied the rules:i have read the rules and i accept them all

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) i will help anyone in need and i will offer my knowlage of machines to make sure that peoples factories and other things are working.

IGN: Hellaslowteggy

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Never

im a friendly player, i enjoy playing the game as it is and having fun with it. im always willing to help and not afraid to ask for help. I enjoy talking to people on the server and keeping up a relationship with everyone.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): It's really hard to find a good place to play the game as a community anymore and im looking for people who enjoy playing the game as is and not infringing on others experiences. as well as having "adventures" and memorable play time. I am a grass roots player. i dont like things handed to me in game nor do i think greifing is a proper way to play. i want to have a good expirence and aid others in the same way.

Have you read and studied the rules: indeed

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)

i will promote good etiquette and fun gaming expirence for everyone. i have other players who would like to join the game possibly. of course vote for the server and promote it as a friendly server. i am always willing to help out mods or admins with anything they need and generally be as good of a guy as i can.

IGN:jdtown

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:No, I have never been banned.I love to play legit and fair. Also I like to encourage others not discourage.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):Well first off,I think I am very good at tekkit.I build many wounderful things including giant castles,floating towns,lots of picel art and right now on my single player world I'm working on a giant floating magic carpet. I am trying to use Red stone logic to make it move. It is very hard but it's going to look Amazing when it's finished because I'm going to put sand castles and little sand homes and when I have enough supplies a huge pvp arena/mob arena (I will make mobs spawn in the dark and make them not despawn by picking up an item). On tekkit I am very bright because I make amazing builds and machines that no one has thought of.I think I should join this server because I know everything about tekkit and i could help someone in need of help and could promote our server with videos on YouTube. ( I have a HD program 100$). I would want to join this server because I would like to share some of my ideas with this server to make it a more a decorative place.I love tekkit and I could be really useful!

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):I think you should accept me Into the sever because I am an awesome friendly and loving person.I do my best to help people no matter what the situation is.Even when someone steals materials from me, I won't retaliate because I find being nice is always the solution. I think this server would need a guy like me, I make cool things like if I joined I could make a nice spawn where there is tracks to everyone's place. Also i could buil the server a pvp arena.I would be useful and if anyone offers me creative i would say no because like I told you I play legit.I will use a trade system for players who need items also.I will do my best to help with players with problems.I will play on this server everyday and love it forever.I could have made a whitelist server application for anyone but I knew in my heart this server was right for me.

Have you read and studied the rules:Yes I have read and studied the rules. I will follow them even if asked to break the rules.I will play as a loyal and trustworthy member if accepted.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I would do lots of things including building a new spawn,a nether hub and even make YouTube videos of my progress and other people on the servers .I would start a factorie and make the items that people on the server request,only if t is a fair trade.I will build picel art and come up with a huge logo if there is not one already.I will patch up holes in the ground to make out servers landscape more professional and I will make the server a pvp arena.I will make people feel welcome on the server too by checking there progress and commenting things like : amazing sculpture Dan! I will listen and help out whenever I get the chance and if you accept me, I won't let you down!

Sincerely, jdtown

Well today Im writing this is my birthday and a good birthday present would be letting me join the server. Also I said I urgently try not to do that stuff any more and that people can get angry

IGN: Hotspur125

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: For the life of me I cant remember, I'm pretty damn sure I've never been banned from a Minecraft or Tekkit server, but I have been banned from a TF2 server for shouting at a young German child in voice chat :P.

*EDIT* Just remembered I got banned once because my 'friend' turned someone's creeper in a suit statue to Hitler. *EDIT*

I've been looking really hard for a small whitelisted Tekkit server with a small close-knit community that doesn't have tonnes of mods banned. I've joined a lot of big servers and I feel that if you aren't with a friend then its a bit dull, and hard to meet new people where there isn't much sense of a community. I love to work with other people on creating machine systems and buildings and anything in Minecraft/Tekkit really (part of the reason that I want to be on a small server with like-minded people) I really would just like a nice friendly place to play on, I'm fine working alone but I have played a lot of Tekkit on my own and now I would like to play with others :).

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

I'm a nice sociable guy ( even if I say so myself). I'd say my strong point is building but I am also getting better with machines, as I've said I like to work with others but I'm not going to moan if no one wants to play with me. I have recently stopped playing with a group of friends because while I was away they all had a falling out and I didn't bother getting involved so I'm looking for a new group of people to play with and talk to so I think a server of this size is just right. I'm not the kind of person to beg or steal because I like to start off from scratch, ever since I was a kid I hated cheating in items and things on games because I feel it ruins the whole experience.

Have you read and studied the rules:

I have done and I see nothing wrong with any of them, just the sort of thing I would expect really.

Well as I've said my strong point is building and I know that a lot of people are great with redstone and machinery but they can't build for sh*t (excuse my French) so if I were to work with people I am totally fine with building the places for people to house their machinery and all that gubbins in. As I have also said I'm not too bad with machinery and things as well, but I can be a little bit lazy sometimes. ( thought it best not to act like I'm the second coming of the lord Jesus Christ). If i am accepted and then if i am trusted afterwards I am fine with being a staff member, as I'm pretty mature when I want to be, although I think on such a small server there probably isn't much of a need for that sort of thing.

Thank you for reading my application, tried to include enough detail but I can't really be sure. I don't think I can really express how much this is the perfect server for me as far as I can see.

Thank you also for your consideration.

Hotspur out.