[3.1.2]Kosmos Tekkit[PvP/PvE][10 Slots][Strict White-list][24/7][Dedicated Hosting][No Banned Items]

SilentThief

My aunt died in a car wreck two days ago. I am typing this from my phone as I am currently grieving with my family. I will be back on tomorrow near four central time to uphold my position as the co-owner. If I can find a computer to use here I will pop in.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My aunt died in a car wreck two days ago. I am typing this from my phone as I am currently grieving with my family. I will be back on tomorrow near four central time to uphold my position as the co-owner. If I can find a computer to use here I will pop in.

Wow, we're really sorry for your loss.

Oh, I am very sorry to hear that. :(

We will all wait for your return.

IGN: skyhouse71

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Nope

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): After reading the server this seems like a server for me. I am looking for a stable server with friendly people who respect others. The server I am currently on has just had the third map reset in a couple weeks and I am ready to move on. Also, the fact that most things arent baned is great. I am pretty slow to anger and just enjoy building and stuff (not that I am necessarily a great builder

:))

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am a friendly person who is willing to help out. I will respect others creations and builds (and expect the same in return). I have been playing tekkit for about 5 months and know a bit but there is still a lot of stuff that I dont know. I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years but just recently (2 months now) started the whole multiplayer thing.

Have you read and studied the rules: yes

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): what do you need done? I will try to help. Once I get going i will mostlikely build a mage tower type thing as well as a castle (I know thats been done a billion times but I want to try a new design). Other than that I will help out where I can doing whatever.

I applied a few days ago but didnt hear if I was denied or accepted so just reposted.

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Nope

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): After reading the server this seems like a server for me. I am looking for a stable server with friendly people who respect others. The server I am currently on has just had the third map reset in a couple weeks and I am ready to move on. Also, the fact that most things arent baned is great. I am pretty slow to anger and just enjoy building and stuff (not that I am necessarily a great builder :))

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am a friendly person who is willing to help out. I will respect others creations and builds (and expect the same in return). I have been playing tekkit for about 5 months and know a bit but there is still a lot of stuff that I dont know. I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years but just recently (2 months now) started the whole multiplayer thing.

Have you read and studied the rules: yes

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): what do you need done? I will try to help. Once I get going i will mostlikely build a mage tower type thing as well as a castle (I know thats been done a billion times but I want to try a new design). Other than that I will help out where I can doing whatever.

I applied a few days ago but didnt hear if I was denied or accepted so just reposted.

Needs more information.

IGN:
Exodus0019

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: No

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):
I think I should join this server because I am a respectable person. I am also not a greifer and I'm looking for a server that won't allow such things. This is my third attempt to find a server, the first one had way to many items banned, the second had owners killing their players and saying some pretty nasty things in chat. I'm not into messing with people or being abused by admins so if this is going to be an issue please don't waste my time. On the other hand if you are a respectable admin I will enjoy playing with you and I'm sure you will feel the same! I'm new to tekkit and I'm looking for a nice environment to learn and explore! Some of these youtube videos I've seen have me hyped up to play!

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):
Once again, I am a respectable person. I don't like to greif anyone and I like to help people. I don't know what all I can do for the world because I'm fairly new at this, but whatever I can do I probably will lol. I have experience as an admin so if you are looking for nice people that don't abuse admin powers I am your man. I'm not into giving freebies and I hate when I see admins spawning in everything they need instead of working for it. Anyway, I'm not trying to slip into a position of "power" over people but if you need help with anything let me know! (if you accept my app that is)
:)

Have you read and studied the rules:
If you are referring to the rules posted at the beginning of the this thread then yes, I have read and fully understand.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)
I will try to do as much as I possibly can! I'm into helping people, spotting greifers and getting them removed, and helping with group projects. I'm very team orientated. I have idea of some machines lines I want to try and get working to automate things and that just look cool. Since this is the last thing on the list I'll make a little conclusion. Like I said before I don't have much experience with this game and I'm looking for a server to call home, that I don't have to worry about, and I can help make prosper. I'm online a lot so I can help in whatever way I can, I'm just ready to get started! A question I have for you tho is do you have a mumble, vent, teamspeak? Any kind of voice communication?

IGN:
Exodus0019

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: No

I think I should join this server because I am a respectable person. I am also not a greifer and I'm looking for a server that won't allow such things. This is my third attempt to find a server, the first one had way to many items banned, the second had owners killing their players and saying some pretty nasty things in chat. I'm not into messing with people or being abused by admins so if this is going to be an issue please don't waste my time. On the other hand if you are a respectable admin I will enjoy playing with you and I'm sure you will feel the same! I'm new to tekkit and I'm looking for a nice environment to learn and explore! Some of these youtube videos I've seen have me hyped up to play!

Once again, I am a respectable person. I don't like to greif anyone and I like to help people. I don't know what all I can do for the world because I'm fairly new at this, but whatever I can do I probably will lol. I have experience as an admin so if you are looking for nice people that don't abuse admin powers I am your man. I'm not into giving freebies and I hate when I see admins spawning in everything they need instead of working for it. Anyway, I'm not trying to slip into a position of "power" over people but if you need help with anything let me know! (if you accept my app that is)
:)

If you are referring to the rules posted at the beginning of the this thread then yes, I have read and fully understand.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)
I will try to do as much as I possibly can! I'm into helping people, spotting greifers and getting them removed, and helping with group projects. I'm very team orientated. I have idea of some machines lines I want to try and get working to automate things and that just look cool. Since this is the last thing on the list I'll make a little conclusion. Like I said before I don't have much experience with this game and I'm looking for a server to call home, that I don't have to worry about, and I can help make prosper. I'm online a lot so I can help in whatever way I can, I'm just ready to get started! A question I have for you tho is do you have a mumble, vent, teamspeak? Any kind of voice communication?

Accepted! Welcome to the server!

IGN:
FrozenEcho

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:
Nope, this will be my first white list server if I'm accepted.

I am responsible and reliable so I think I will be a good member and a good friend for people, I will also not grief anyone even if they deserve it as I see no point, as it will only get me banned which is something I would not like to happen. I'm still pretty new to the technic and tekkit world, I've not played so much technic as I get bored easily when I'm alone and I don't understand everything yet, but I've played plenty of Tekkit with my brother on our own little local server and a few times with a couple of other friends, who later lost intrest. I'd like to join this server due to it being a smaller community that everyone will be friendlier and more willing to help, which should help me grasp everything there is to know about Tekkit. Also it would be nice for my first white list server to be the same as my brother as he has helped me alot with how things work in Tekkit.

Though I don't have much experience with Tekkit as such, Im normally a quick learner. I will be very active being online at least once a day and if I am ever going away I will be sure to let you know. I am honest and trustworthy and I would be friendly to others as I would probably need the help starting off and I would pay back any help I receive. I've played other games online and servers for them games in the past and I've never been banned from anything and never grievied anyone in the past either. As I will not grief anyone I will not cause any trouble for anyone or for the server. I'm good with working with others and I'm pretty helpful in stuff I know or learn, I also enjoy helping people, I always have whether it be in a game or in real life.

Yes I have, pretty much common sense and easy to follow.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):

As I'm still fairly new to everything in Technic and Tekkit, I'll most likely play around with everything as first to get some knowledge on how most things work, most likely ask some current member about items and what their uses are. Then I'd set up a home/base to house all of my machines and equipment. In the past in vanilla minecraft I've always built big stuctures to look nice and experiment so I will probably be doing of a lot of that too. Also once I've become better with how Tekkit is I'd also like to help newer players as I know its hard starting off and learning everything there is, cause there is so much. For the server I wouldn't grieve anyone and if I see others doing so I will report it and take a screen shot as proof.

Needs more information huh? Hopefully this qualifies as more. :)

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Not that I know of.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): After reading the server this seems like a server for me. I am looking for a stable server with friendly people who respect others. The server I am currently on has just had the third map reset in a couple weeks and I am ready to move on. I also found out that the owner of the server was not a very nice person. He was bulling someone and I felt I needed to stand up to that. Granted, its his server and he can do what he wants with it (I am really am OK with people running their servers as they see fit since I dont have to belong to it). However, I didnt feel that his behaviour was acceptable so I said something. People warned me that he could just ban me and, if he had chosen to do so, I would have accepted that, its his server, but at the same time I will not just sit idely by while someone gets belittled and called nasty, hurtful names for no reason other than than are the oposite sex. Also, the fact that most things arent banned is great. I am pretty slow to anger and just enjoy building and stuff (not that I am necessarily the greatest builder :)).

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am a friendly person who is willing to help out. I will respect others creations and builds (and expect the same in return). I have been playing tekkit for about 5 months and know a bit but there is still a lot of stuff that I dont know. I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years but just recently (2 months now) started the whole multiplayer thing. I have never been, nor will ever be, a griefer. As stated by one of the other applicants, I just dont see the point. I spend a lot of time building things dont see why people feel the need to be so mean to destroy it. I will not lash out at people if it can be helped. Even in the scenario above, I didnt start calling the owner horrible names or anything, I just asked him to stop and be respectful of other peoples feelings. I started to get more vocal eventually but realized it wasnt going to stop him so, at that point, I just started looking for a new server, hence my application here.

Have you read and studied the rules: Of course, its the first thing I do when I get to a new server.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): What do you need done? I will try to help. Once I get going i will mostlikely build a mage tower type thing as well as a castle (I know thats been done a billion times but I want to try a new design). Other than that I will help out where I can doing whatever. Anything from community builds to maybe just helping someone get their first diamond. I will provide advice, when I know the answer.....OK, honestly I may provide a wrong answer not knowing its wrong but someone I am sure will correct me :) I will generally be on about 4 to 5 days a week but I have a family, and they do come first, so it may end up being a few hours a week sometimes. If you have any questions just ask.

IGN:
FrozenEcho

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:
Nope, this will be my first white list server if I'm accepted.

I am responsible and reliable so I think I will be a good member and a good friend for people, I will also not grief anyone even if they deserve it as I see no point, as it will only get me banned which is something I would not like to happen. I'm still pretty new to the technic and tekkit world, I've not played so much technic as I get bored easily when I'm alone and I don't understand everything yet, but I've played plenty of Tekkit with my brother on our own little local server and a few times with a couple of other friends, who later lost intrest. I'd like to join this server due to it being a smaller community that everyone will be friendlier and more willing to help, which should help me grasp everything there is to know about Tekkit. Also it would be nice for my first white list server to be the same as my brother as he has helped me alot with how things work in Tekkit.

Though I don't have much experience with Tekkit as such, Im normally a quick learner. I will be very active being online at least once a day and if I am ever going away I will be sure to let you know. I am honest and trustworthy and I would be friendly to others as I would probably need the help starting off and I would pay back any help I receive. I've played other games online and servers for them games in the past and I've never been banned from anything and never grievied anyone in the past either. As I will not grief anyone I will not cause any trouble for anyone or for the server. I'm good with working with others and I'm pretty helpful in stuff I know or learn, I also enjoy helping people, I always have whether it be in a game or in real life.

Yes I have, pretty much common sense and easy to follow.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):

As I'm still fairly new to everything in Technic and Tekkit, I'll most likely play around with everything as first to get some knowledge on how most things work, most likely ask some current member about items and what their uses are. Then I'd set up a home/base to house all of my machines and equipment. In the past in vanilla minecraft I've always built big stuctures to look nice and experiment so I will probably be doing of a lot of that too. Also once I've become better with how Tekkit is I'd also like to help newer players as I know its hard starting off and learning everything there is, cause there is so much. For the server I wouldn't grieve anyone and if I see others doing so I will report it and take a screen shot as proof.

Accepted!

Needs more information huh? Hopefully this qualifies as more. :)

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Not that I know of.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): After reading the server this seems like a server for me. I am looking for a stable server with friendly people who respect others. The server I am currently on has just had the third map reset in a couple weeks and I am ready to move on. I also found out that the owner of the server was not a very nice person. He was bulling someone and I felt I needed to stand up to that. Granted, its his server and he can do what he wants with it (I am really am OK with people running their servers as they see fit since I dont have to belong to it). However, I didnt feel that his behaviour was acceptable so I said something. People warned me that he could just ban me and, if he had chosen to do so, I would have accepted that, its his server, but at the same time I will not just sit idely by while someone gets belittled and called nasty, hurtful names for no reason other than than are the oposite sex. Also, the fact that most things arent banned is great. I am pretty slow to anger and just enjoy building and stuff (not that I am necessarily the greatest builder :)).

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am a friendly person who is willing to help out. I will respect others creations and builds (and expect the same in return). I have been playing tekkit for about 5 months and know a bit but there is still a lot of stuff that I dont know. I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years but just recently (2 months now) started the whole multiplayer thing. I have never been, nor will ever be, a griefer. As stated by one of the other applicants, I just dont see the point. I spend a lot of time building things dont see why people feel the need to be so mean to destroy it. I will not lash out at people if it can be helped. Even in the scenario above, I didnt start calling the owner horrible names or anything, I just asked him to stop and be respectful of other peoples feelings. I started to get more vocal eventually but realized it wasnt going to stop him so, at that point, I just started looking for a new server, hence my application here.

Have you read and studied the rules: Of course, its the first thing I do when I get to a new server.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): What do you need done? I will try to help. Once I get going i will mostlikely build a mage tower type thing as well as a castle (I know thats been done a billion times but I want to try a new design). Other than that I will help out where I can doing whatever. Anything from community builds to maybe just helping someone get their first diamond. I will provide advice, when I know the answer.....OK, honestly I may provide a wrong answer not knowing its wrong but someone I am sure will correct me :) I will generally be on about 4 to 5 days a week but I have a family, and they do come first, so it may end up being a few hours a week sometimes. If you have any questions just ask.

Accepted!

IGN: jjbeast102699

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: I have never been banned from a tekkit or minecraft server.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I want to learn how to do more things and I have been looking for a small server pretty much exactly like this one. I want to join a server in which people are friendly and the lag is at a minimum. I tried to make my own server and I failed but this one seems like a great alternative. This server sounds great and i'm very eager to here your response.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I'm happy to help, i don't have that much experience but i'm willing to take orders and use what I learn to help the server. I am a rather good listener and can follow direction well. I am wanting to have fun and just play tekkit to be overall. I'm willing to learn and hope to become better at tekkit. This is why i think you should except me.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes, the rules seem fairly simple and basically cover my usual standards.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I hope to be a huge help to the server. I will work and do what i am told to do. I will help with ideas and use all the knowledge I gain from joining the server to help. I will try to get on the server Mondays-Fridays in the evening. I will try my best to join the server.

P.S: Do you use something like Skype, etc. on the server?