[3.1.2]Kosmos Tekkit[PvP/PvE][10 Slots][Strict White-list][24/7][Dedicated Hosting][No Banned Items]

SilentThief

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: rycad98

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: I have never been banned.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I wish to join this server. Because, well first of all, I am very picky about what servers I join.t I love the small community servers and this is the smallest one i've ever seen!

biggrin.png I would love to join this strong friendly community. the last server I was on was shut down for some odd reason so I am currently "serverless."

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences): You should except me because I am a nice friendly player that the community should get to know. You'll find I am very helpful and very selfless when it comes to helping other players. My past experience with other servers has been very positive, you know! i've never greifed, griefed or however you spell it. Oh! and I love to build hydro-electric dams powered by water strainers and water wheels.

Have you read and studied the rules: Like the back of my hand!

biggrin.png

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) I believe that I would be a very valuable asset to the server. Like I said earlier, I am very selfless when it comes to helping other players. I am an excellent trader and can easily determine the value of items and blocks. And as you will soon find out, I have an excelling skill in building various structures. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you very soon.

biggrin.png

-rycad98

Accepted, thank you for applying!

Denied, you could've done better!

Denied, joke application...

Denied, another joke application!

Accepted, GREAT application! Best one I've seen so far.

Denied, sorry but there's no more room for members in the server. :(

mine was not a joke application..... why did you think that?

APPLICATION:

IGN:Fredgar

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:None, to my knowledge.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I want a lag free experience of tekkit, to be able to try out all the stuff. Last server I was on had a nuclear war caused by trolls, and this server seems to have a much stricter policy on griefers, so hopefully that wont happen again. I think I should join this server in particular because people seem to be online more, which is always a good thing. Also, from looking at the thread, the admins seem to be quite active which is something I look for in a server, again to stop trolls. I am not exactly sure what to do for my next two sentences, so I think I will just type a random fact to fill space. Did you know that a shrimp's heart is in its head?

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):Because I was honest enough to admit I couldn't think of another two sentences, which somehow proves I am honest. Because I will be online quite a bit, so when people see the server for the first time there will be someone on to greet them. Because I bothered to count exactly six sentences for each of these answers, just to have the best possible chance of getting on the server. This proves that I really want to be accepted. Also, because I hopefully come off as a nice person from this application, someone that you would actually want on the server. I also make jokes, and sometimes they are funny.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I am quite good at decorating, so I wont make many ugly buildings. I usually welcome noobs to a server, so I will provide a reason for noobs to stay when you accept my aplication. I tend to report griefers which will make the server a better place. I also sometimes do really big builds, which will impress people on the server. Also, just by being online, I will take up a space on the server, which in itself encourages more people to log in. I can also usually find something new to do in tekkit, so I will stay on the server.

IGN: surfad

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:no, I'm clean!

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):I need something to do. I like to build but I haven't done much tekkit on multiplayer. I can come on most days and set up cool stuff. I like being part of a close community, so this seems perfect, as having a few people can stop griefing and let everyone have a better time. You seem to offer EE, which is something I love and not many places offer. You seem to run things well so I wouldn't need to worry about griefing too much(hopefully).

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):I'm a good team player with experience using all of the mods. I love having a project, so just point me in the right direction and I'll help. I've good experience working on small servers, I've been part of a couple before they were shut down. I can build some pretty cool stuff. I can set up complex inter-mod systems to make the most of all of tekkit's capabilities

Have you read and studied the rules: yes I have, they all seem perfectly reasonable.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I'm afraid I can't write a full 5 sentences on this, what I can do is pretty simple: I can build (both systems and buildings) and I can help others build. because really, is that not all tekkit's about? I'm friendly, law abiding and good at flowing orders and determined, so I can do anything that people on the server ask of me, pretty much.

IGN:xxDreamcraftxx

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:i have been banned once because i my caps lock was broken and i kept on typing in caps and they thought i was doing it on purpose...

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):i would like to join this server because for a long time now i have been looking for the perfect server. i think i would be a nice benefit to this server. why i would be a benefit? i am highly experienced with every part of tekkit besides railcraft. Also i am a very nice and friendly person no griefing,racial slurs and minimal foul language due to the situation lol.. all in all i think i would be greatful if i were to be able to join your server.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):You should accept me first of all because face it im awesome <3 . but seriously i guarantee that i will be a big help and benefit towards your server no regrets! i am friendly, talkative, active, etc. all that good stuff ! and i have a skype if you ever wanted to make a channel on youtube and needed commentators etc. ( ps: i am wierd, wierd as in unique and funny :) )

Have you read and studied the rules:yes i have read and studied the rules what kind of question is that!

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): i will help expand and form the server. i will make it the best server on tekkit. also i make amazing buildings when i am fully concetrated. i also like helping new people ones that havent experienced tekkit and all of its beauty. also i am a dedicated person to any server i play i just dont leave it in the dust. I always and i mean always have something to do on tekkit wether its building insane buildings or making super nuclear extravaganzas! but most of all like ive said in the previous 3 questions i am a very very very friendly person. and i would be happy and grateful if i could play on your wonderful server :)

IGN
:
surfad

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:
no, I'm clean!

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):I need something to do. I like to build but I haven't done much tekkit on multiplayer. I can come on most days and set up cool stuff. I like being part of a close community, so this seems perfect, as having a few people can stop griefing and let everyone have a better time. You seem to offer EE, which is something I love and not many places offer. You seem to run things well so I wouldn't need to worry about griefing too much(hopefully). I'm looking for a place where I can make big complicated machines to do not really very much.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):
I'm a good team player with experience using all of the mods. I love having a project, so just point me in the right direction and I'll help. I've good experience working on small servers, I've been part of a couple before they were shut down. I can build some pretty cool stuff. I can set up complex inter-mod systems to make the most of all of tekkit's capabilities. I'm good at making redpower/computercraft systems, or industrialcraft/EE stuf, so I can make pretty neat stuff for making more pretty neat stuff

Have you read and studied the rules:
yes I have, they all seem perfectly reaso
nable.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):
I'm afraid I can't write a full 5 sentences on this, what I can do is pretty simple: I can build (both systems and buildings) and I can help others build. because really, is that not all tekkit's about? I'm friendly, law abiding and good at flowing orders and determined, so I can do anything that people on the server ask of me, pretty much. I'm particularly good at piping stuff about for autoproduction/farming/things. I mainly use indusrialcraft/redpower, but I use a lot of EE too, so I have all the major mods covered if I need to work in team for builds or if I'm just setting up stuff myself. I love making actual buildings, especially with the stuff tekkit offers(cf, frames, turtles, etc) so you can have a few new landmarks, if you like.

IGN: Lord_Sidness

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Once back in 1.0 for xraying on a pvp factions server. I was desperate, because mods were spawning in diamond armour and getting great enchantments. So I did what I had to do to survive. But I got banned so it didn't really matter, heh. (ON TEKKIT, I will not need to do this, because there are certain EE tools which help you find ores)

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I love a good tricky whitelist application, because you get rid of all the idiots applying, so that's a good reason I guess (awkward moment when I get denied). I also like active tekkit servers, but not flooded with like 50 people, which is rare nowadays. I want a server with a nice environment so I can have a peaceful tekkit life, but also be able to speak to some other people. I get lonely on technic you see. I also want to be able to use EE. That's the main reason I play tekkit so I don't have to worry about zip files and crap when installing EE. Don't worry, I'll get onto other mods eventually. I'm not just the sad lonely guy living in a red matter house.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I feel like I can 'spice up' your server by making it more fun, I guess. Fun, as in, help people with stuff and have a nice time in the chat. I'll also turn a dull plains biome into a massive brilliant castle factory thingymabob. I can also help some people with equivelant exchange if they need it. And when I'm basically swimming in red matter I'll give them out to some noobs, if they want. Because some people like to play legit, and I understand why. I'll be fairly active today, once every 3 days I will log on probably.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yeah.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): Make your plain biomes awesome. Help people. Make your server slighty more active (EVERY LITTLE HELPS). Teach people EE. Get people to help me with other mods (so they're not bored and having something to do). Help people who have been a victim of a rule breaker.

Peace.