ThePunCrafter

Blightfall Saves Not Loading

Question

I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!

EDIT: Thanks for the help guys, I'm back and playing again!

Edited by ThePunCrafter

3 answers to this question

On 4/14/2017 at 9:59 AM, ThePunCrafter said:

I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!

Your paste bin ended.

On 14-4-2017 at 3:59 PM, ThePunCrafter said:

2 hours ago, Maligno said:

Your paste bin ended.

Like Maligno said, your pastebin (or zerobin in your case) ended before it got to the crash part. Your name seems familar though, haven't we handled this in the Discord tech-help channel?

23 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Like Maligno said, your pastebin (or zerobin in your case) ended before it got to the crash part. Your name seems familar though, haven't we handled this in the Discord tech-help channel?

I helped fix his problem in my discord ^^ Forgot to say it here. It was the delete enderstorage folder fix.