Blightfall Saves Not Loading

ThePunCrafter

Question

I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!

EDIT: Thanks for the help guys, I'm back and playing again!

Edited by ThePunCrafter

4 answers to this question

On 4/14/2017 at 9:59 AM, ThePunCrafter said:

I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!

Your paste bin ended.

On 14-4-2017 at 3:59 PM, ThePunCrafter said:

2 hours ago, Maligno said:

Your paste bin ended.

Like Maligno said, your pastebin (or zerobin in your case) ended before it got to the crash part. Your name seems familar though, haven't we handled this in the Discord tech-help channel?

23 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Like Maligno said, your pastebin (or zerobin in your case) ended before it got to the crash part. Your name seems familar though, haven't we handled this in the Discord tech-help channel?

I helped fix his problem in my discord ^^ Forgot to say it here. It was the delete enderstorage folder fix.

This may have been fixed but I experienced a similar problem and recently solved it.  After experiencing a mid-game crash and being forced to reboot, my blightfall save would fail to load.  It turned out to be a problem with the hardcorequesting mod.  I simply had to remove the players.dat file in my saved game's hardcorequesting mod folder and replace it with players.dat-backup (by renaming this file players.dat).  Hopefully this can help anybody running into a problem like my own.