Help me increase FPS, please

DracOdracir

Hello everyone!

First of all, i'm sorry if the topic is in the wrong section but i didn't seem to find a suitable place for my problem and the bug section seemd more aimed at fixing bugs, and this is not a bug.

I've installed vanilla minecraft from your launcher and installed optifine, better FPS and journey map for version 1.11.2 and whenever i start a single player world for testing i get 20fps at best, i messed with the settings a little bit and i got a maximum of 60 when idle, ~40 when walking around with very frequent 0fps spikes that last around 5 seconds and it's really annoying (i believe this happens when chunks load) and at night, 15-20fps.when wandering around (with the same frequent 0fps spikes) i've even tried installing a texture pack aimed for pvp that promised to increase FPS but the changes are unnoticable, only increasing 1-5fps at most.

i'm asking for your help because i don't play for over 2 years and ii used to get stable 30fps at all times in version 1.2.5 (i think it was this one) with just Optifine installed and i believe that my pc can run minecraft perfectly. at least with better fps and optifine, i just don't know the perfect settings for my hardware, it seems.

these are my pc specs (according to systemrequirementslab):

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J1800 @ 2.41GHz

Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

RAM: 4.0 GB

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

Please help, it's been a huge letdown not being to play like i used to... i also want to play with friends on a server but the problem presists. 

Thank you for your attention

@Edit: just tried fully vanilla minecraft without optifine or better FPS and i had 60fps idle, 30fps exploriing and no 0fps spikes at all.. ii wish to increase my fps with optifine and better FPS but it seems to make it worse?

Edited by DracOdracir