New Tekkit Server Needs[Builders][Mods][Admins]

slayer1189

SlayerGaming Tekkit Experience

About me:

Hello everyone I am slayer1189 and have been a fan of tekkit for a while. I used to run a server called Freecraft Industrial with a few friends. But since then they have bailed on me and the server goes unused. I am now going to open a tekkit server for all to enjoy. We will have ranks that allow certain items to be used on each rank. this will help prevent grieifing right off the bat and make users put time in before they get good items. The out cost for are server is little to none because I own the server. I can touch it and unplug it. Server specs down below. If you are accepted i will give you the server ip as a message.

Looking for:

Looking for hard working mature individuality that want to help make a great tekkit experience. Need people to help create a webpage.

Need People to help optimize the server and reduce lag.

Need people to help create spawn and other public buildings.

Need a Few Admins that can help with plugins and general running of the server.

Server Specs:

Processor(s): Two Quad-Core Intel Xeon L5420 2.5GHz 12MB L2 Cache

Memory: 8GB (4 x 2GB)

Hard Drive(s): 160GB 3.5" 7.2K SATA-II

2382956544.png

Application- The more you put the better the chances of being accepted are.

IGN:

NAME:

JOB APPLYING FOR:

EXPERIENCES:

PAST SERVER WORKED ON:

PHOTOS OF WORK:

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN:

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?:

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER:

ANY OTHER INFORMATION:

Thank you for you time and hope to work with you. if I dont work with you hope you come and check our server when we have it ready for closed beta's.

I agree Djinnii.

The processor as well. Depends on how many slots your running. Like with mine, I run a 3.4 Ghz QuadCore Processor Intel. with 32 GBs of Ram. With all the plugins we have running the CPU with that gets used it. So it depends on how many plugins u plan on running on top of your tekkit mods. Plus the HDD imo is too small, use a SSD 128 then get a secondary drive of like 500GB (What I Use) to put your backups on. Since your server thread won't utilize all your processors. As MC/TEKKIT/FTB is not multithreaded as in it uses only one processor then your plugins utilize the other processors (if i recall correctly). So if u get a bunch of people on your server it could max out the CPU, since BC, RP, COLLECTORS (hate those things), will tax out your server hard. Even we get lag issues at times with those mods.

Now would this be a paying job your giving me to run the server and so on or is this just a game i join and help run for free.

If its free then only expect me on maybe 1 or 2 at most a day since I'm a busy person. If paid, I'll do about 3 to 4 hours a day 4 days outta the week. I'm on PST (West Coast USA) So i'd be able to help out 7-11pm.

IGN: elitehater28

NAME: Luke B.

JOB APPLYING FOR: Builder/mod

EXPERIENCES: A few months of intense tekkit online playing and many tutorials watched. I can build almost anything technical with most mods.

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: None. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

RULE(S) YOU ADD TO THE SERVER: No condensers until you put down at least 2 hours. No collectors until you put down at least 5 hours. No power flowers. (As you can see I'm a little away from EE but not entirely. I'm a Techno Mage)

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: I know it seems like I am less than ideal for your server and I am lacking age/experience but I have much technical experience with technic/tekkit and need to start somewhere. If this is the kind of thing your avoiding then by all means pass me over and don't think of me ever again but I would appreciate you trying me out at least. I'm not applying to become an admin and really I don't care if you don't make me a mod. I just want to get involved in helping out with servers and get my name out there that I can build. This seems like a good place to start and hope you will at least let me (help)build the spawn or some other buildings. I can also help with the website. I'm not fantastic with HTML but I'm trying to learn it. I know of a few website builders that work well.

Cheers and merry christmas!

I agree Djinnii.

The processor as well. Depends on how many slots your running. Like with mine, I run a 3.4 Ghz QuadCore Processor Intel. with 32 GBs of Ram. With all the plugins we have running the CPU with that gets used it. So it depends on how many plugins u plan on running on top of your tekkit mods. Plus the HDD imo is too small, use a SSD 128 then get a secondary drive of like 500GB (What I Use) to put your backups on. Since your server thread won't utilize all your processors. As MC/TEKKIT/FTB is not multithreaded as in it uses only one processor then your plugins utilize the other processors (if i recall correctly). So if u get a bunch of people on your server it could max out the CPU, since BC, RP, COLLECTORS (hate those things), will tax out your server hard. Even we get lag issues at times with those mods.

Now would this be a paying job your giving me to run the server and so on or is this just a game i join and help run for free.

If its free then only expect me on maybe 1 or 2 at most a day since I'm a busy person. If paid, I'll do about 3 to 4 hours a day 4 days outta the week. I'm on PST (West Coast USA) So i'd be able to help out 7-11pm.

Not a paid Job. The value is the experience of running a server, learning linux and problem solving skills. as long as we carefully set the server up we can make it last a long time. I'm not planning on overloading this server. I have a separate server for back-ups with 3TB on it so I'm not worried about hdd space. if i get the money I will upgrade the Hdd to an SSd.

Hi slayer1189,

Okay, but it sounds to me like you were looking for someone (for example... me lol) who already has all that experience.

(Sometimes I really wish this forum auto-posted signatures... Because if you had seen my signature, all this would have become immediately apparent.)

Hi slayer1189,

Okay, but it sounds to me like you were looking for someone (for example... me lol) who already has all that experience.

(Sometimes I really wish this forum auto-posted signatures... Because if you had seen my signature, all this would have become immediately apparent.)

I have run many servers before and have run an industrial server before. I need help running it servers take a lot of staff to make it successful.

IGN: sowhat6969

NAME: Alec R. Roth

JOB APPLYING FOR: Mod, Builder, Site Management, Server Management

EXPERIENCES: i have taken serveral programming (Java and VB), networking(Almost CCNA certified, cybersecurity newbie), and webpage (Dreamweaver) classes.

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: none, gotta start somewhere

PHOTOS OF WORK: none, can prove ability.

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?: no, willing to learn

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER: cover used up used quarry/put sign above

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: I am a very mature and hardworking individual. My love for minecraft and newly found tekkit addiction have me searching for opportunities such as this one. I am finishing up school currently and have a part time job so i can only dedicate so much time. Not concerned about any kind of personal profit, just hoping to help out. Any personal questions or concerns please feel free to email me at [email protected]

IGN:Fantisyproject11

NAME:Ron

JOB APPLYING FOR:Admin

EXPERIENCES: I can code, I have been a admin and a mod before, I can help build because I am a top notch builder. I can help you with plugins and I am a very trust worthy person. I am very mature I am active most of the time before and after school. I can also help with the economy and get the server going so it can be a better place. Also i can help esablish a better website. If you have any questions or comments please message my email [email protected]

IGN: willybobsta

NAME: Will

JOB APPLYING FOR: Mod/Admin/JrTechie

EXPERIENCES:Not many, but I am dedicated

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: My own.

PHOTOS OF WORK: None.

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN: ... Good at all of them.

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?: Yes, No, No

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER: I would need to see current rules.

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: I am fairly dedicated and can play for 5-16 hours a day (for me) Also, I am learning HTML so I may be able to help with the Website.

IGN: joseshooter

NAME: Jose

JOB APPLYING FOR: Builder

EXPERIENCES: I know many style of buildings.

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: Mostly private adventure maps. (Servers were either private ones or Himatchi servers because of my friend...he couldnt port foward.)

PHOTOS OF WORK: I still need to upload it,but I can send it throught skype @ masterdragonborn

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN: World edit, I can learn voxelsniper...if needed.

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?:No.

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER: If could....No griefing.

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: I have been playing Tekkit a lot, and hope I can be a builder, I am pretty good with historic building types, like Nordic, or Todur. They are my main type of styles.

IGN: porkabakin11

NAME: Luke

JOB APPLYING FOR: Mod

EXPERIENCES:I have worked with plugins such as towny and heros (which is a good pvp plugin) And also I am decent with Industrial-craft/EE.

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: PVP faction/Quick PVP server

PHOTOS OF WORK: None, Can take some later though.

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN: Towny/Essentials+

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?: No, sorry.

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER:No spawn killing Nor Griefing, Raiding, maybe that is another story

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: I have worked on a PVP server for about 4 months, until it had shut down due to our owner not paying enough to the host. Sadly, it shut down. I have been playing tekkit, for eh maybe 3 months? I know most of the crafting recipes off by heart. Also I have been admin on an RP server for awhile.

Just putting this out there. I am now an admin to the server and as I look through theses posts I see that people are not highlighting what we need in this server. Right now what we need are people with experience with economy (set up and management) and residence. Also, we will be needing moderators in the future after the white listed stress test (we are hoping to run this like a beta late next week). The server will not be having PVP (except for a small arena which we will need help with) as of now so please do not apply if all you have to offer is help with PVP. Also, if you want to be part of the beta start applying now (Via a PM to me. NOT a post on this thread). The beta is to find any bugs (dupes/glitches/bad plugins/etc) that may be a problem. The application must include:

IGN:

Age: (you will not be rejected based on age, XP is what counts)

Tekkit experience: (we need people with a good amount of XP and can get going fast so we can finish the beta ASAP)

Why you want to be part of this beta:

How many hours a week you can play: (Do not bother applying if this number is less than 6 hours. We need people to dedicate time)

Do you have Skype and if so what is your username:

What are your long term goals in helping the server: (Do you just want to be a beta tester or do you have ambitions to become staff?)

If you are accepted you will be given the IP and you will be white listed on the server.

Once we are done the beta it will become a more open white list and eventually an open server. This is only for a beta test. That means only ten or so people will be accepted. If you have any questions about this post please do not ask it here. Just send me a PM with the question and I will answer it.

Thank you all for applying and happy new year!

IGN: MHPage12

NAME: Michael Page

JOB APPLYING FOR: Admin

EXPERIENCES: I have been Moderator on two servers and chat mod on one.

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: The two moderator ones I don't remember the name it was a few years ago and they both closed down and the chat mod one is on GFgaming tekkit server.

PHOTOS OF WORK: Not for the two moderators, but could easily get one for the chat mod.

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN: Towny, essentials, PEX, iConomy, world edit, worldguard and a few other small ones like hawkeye and logblock.

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?: Yes I have used pex and noitem.

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER: I would add the rule of no swearing at others, no capital letters, no duping, no exploits, no asking for spawned items, no sharing for rank up items ( for possible rank up with PEX and simplehelptickets plugin have a great idea for that!), no bothering mods and admins just make a ticket or modreq or we WILL NOT answer, and no spamming chat for anything including asking for a friend to be unbanned there can be ban appeals.

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: I am an intellectual genius and take college classes as a freshman in high school. I have lpayed minecraft since beta and tekkit for about 5 months now. I know 99% of everything in tekkit and only continue to push for that 100%. I love to help others and am always very active. I am available on skype and do have a microphone for use. I would love a PM about being admin for this server and with my expertise I believe we can make it public faster than you thought!

Thank you for this chance and I would love to help out,

MHPage12

IGN: joseph99kid.

NAME: Joseph.

JOB APPLYING FOR: Builder.

EXPERIENCES: Have done lots of different types and building designs over my year of owning minecraft and want to do more on public servers.

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: mainly building ones for me and my friends to play on in the past and want to do it for the public to .

PHOTOS OF WORK: n/a.

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN: essentials, iconomy, world edit.

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?: n/a.

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER: no swearing, trolling, harassing or steeling

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: i have been on tekkit for about 5-6 mounths now and konw quite alot about it

IGN: Snakexss

NAME: Sam Sheppard

JOB APPLYING FOR: Mod/Builder

EXPERIENCES: Been Admin on other stories very experienced been playing tekkit no stop for longer than i can remember built everything from solar panel factories to massive towns

PAST SERVER WORKED ON: 5.86.102.18 closed down though

PHOTOS OF WORK: I can send u a video of my factory if it is necercery

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN: Basic ones , world edit e.g

HAVE YOU USED PEX/NOITEM/TEKKIT RESTRICTER?: no

RULE YOU ADD TO THE SERVER: Have fun respect other player make friends and always aim high

ANY OTHER INFORMATION: I am a very good build anything you need i am a loyal and commited person im not immature although can have a laugh i also have skype if that is appropriate. Thank you for reading :P

IGN:Snakexss

Tekkit experience: been on for a very long time

Why you want to be part of this beta: to teach others tekkit and to create some amazing builds and to have fun!

How many hours a week you can play: 14-21

Do you have Skype and if so what is your username: sam.sheppard_ss

What are your long term goals in helping the server: i have ambition to stay with the server until the end and move up to staff board

About me:

Hello everyone I am slayer1189 and have been a fan of tekkit for a while. I used to run a server called Freecraft Industrial with a few friends. But since then they have bailed on me and the server goes unused. I am now going to open a tekkit server for all to enjoy. We will have ranks that allow certain items to be used on each rank. this will help prevent grieifing right off the bat and make users put time in before they get good items. The out cost for are server is little to none because I own the server. I can touch it and unplug it. Server specs down below. If you are accepted i will give you the server ip as a message.

Looking for:

Looking for hard working mature individuality that want to help make a great tekkit experience. Need people to help create a webpage.

Server Specs:

2382956544.png

IGN:

NAME:

JOB APPLYING FOR:

EXPERIENCES:

PAST SERVER WORKED ON:

PHOTOS OF WORK:

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN:

ANY OTHER INFORMATION:

Thank you for you time and hope to work with you. if I dont work with you hope you come and check our server when we have it ready for closed beta's.

About me:

Looking for:

Server Specs:

2382956544.png

IGN:

NAME:

JOB APPLYING FOR:

EXPERIENCES:

PAST SERVER WORKED ON:

PHOTOS OF WORK:

MOST WELL KNOW PLUGIN:

ANY OTHER INFORMATION:

Xbridge27

Mike Klosterman

northeast Iowa same timezone as you

I have played tekkit for 2 years now pretty good at it. I ran the largest town on several tekkit servers with my friends and we are ops on several other servers again.

I have no photos of my work but i build preeeeetty good dam castle on tekkit if you want and spawn buildings

I have not used any px or other item restricters

rules aren't fun on servers when there is to many but a few are good enough!

I have xbox live and if any other people on the server could use that for chatting instead of skype wich takes a lot of internet data so xbox is much more better for big chat partys....

Snip!

Why the double quote and the quote in the first place? Please edit your post and delete the quotes. If you are trying to troll then please do it on someone else's thread or better yet not at all. Once you do this You will be considered for beta.

Also, General announcement: The beta is now open and we no longer need builders. We do however need Moderators and Admins once the server goes out of beta. If you are interested then please join the beta.