TheLagg

Hexxit Crash

Question

Hello, everybody

I have 8 gb of ram, but the game crashes saying its not enough. After running the game with task manager open it revealed that the game was only using 45% of my ram. And my technic launcher is allowed to use 6 gb of ram which is enough imo. 

Please help me resolve this issue,

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: HEX.APOCGAMING.ORG | Version 1.0.11 | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers
      APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over a dozen minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network. Our 1.7.10 network is interconnected. You can speak to staff and players across all of our 1.7.10 servers. So even if there is not a staff member on your server there is always one available across the network to help.
      Gameplay Types on APOC:
      Protected Building: Building on our Survival world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvp free world to make your creations on. Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Survival are griefing and raiding allowed. Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer. This world is reset every 3 months to regenerate new dungeons. Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here. Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more! Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land. Voting & Rewards:
      Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by joining our discord server here: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!
    • By Xmoney
      Hey guys
      I made a Hexxit server with hamachi but i have a problem:
      The sever itself is running and there seem to be mods installed (for example i see the minimap) but when i was flying around i noticed that there a no mod flowers or mod trees... no mod blocks in general spawning on the server. I dont know if there come other mobs with hexxit but if yes, ther are no mod mobs spawning too.
      When i openend my inventory i could see all blocks the mod gives and i could place them in my inventory, but when i tried to place them somewhere they just disappeared...
      Whats the reason for this ? How can i fix this ?
      I set up the server exactly like the guy in the tutorial video but for him it seemed to work just well.
      I'm thanking you in advance for your answers.
      -Xmoney
    • By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By Simi23
      Hello!
      My problem is the following: I want to make a hexxit server for my friends that I downloaded from technicpack.net, but when I click launch.bat it gives this error code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal. loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass Loader at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.<init>(FMLRelauncher.java:60) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.instance(FMLRelauncher.java:52) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367) What can I do about this? I got the latest Java version.
    • By iiicy_rose
      My skin appears as a steve, although on the launcher it shows that I do have my minecraft skin. I can't find any videos on youtube to help me, no forums, and no friends that have downloaded technic...