Hello, I have recently found a glitch where technic launcher will not open. I run it, but it does not create a .technic folder or open. Minecraft works perfectly fine and I found out it was something to do with java. I have tried reinstalling java and restarting my computer, virus scans, reinstalling technic, but nothing works. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit if it helps. Thanks. (Ill attach the java errors) Here's the text information. The program mmc.exe version 6.1.7601.23892 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: 1e50
Start Time: 01d47e0a62f4ddd3
Termination Time: 22
Application Path: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe
Report Id: b8dfe13d-e9fd-11e8-a761-4c72b9081cf7
The picture of it is attached.
Hi! Im trying to run the modpack craft & slash rpg, but it won't even get to the loading screen. it stops at:
[B#395] [19:14:45] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
I dont even get a crash log or anything. Ive tried all versions of java 8 and java 7, testing my ram and removing the only faulty stick in the system, reinstalling java, reinstalling the modpack, reinstalling the launcher, and even wiping the modpacks folder in appdata.
I doubt this will help, but here's the log for the technic launcher console: https://pastebin.com/ex6qY5JA
Hi, a friend of mine wanted to make a server where him and his followers could kill some time with both premium and sp clients.
Sometimes this comes up when trying to launch the mod (with the sp launcher), and it usually 'fixes' itself by restarting it a couple of times.
But when they manage to get past that and connect to the server, they can be seen by others but this covers their game window
I'm having trouble getting Tekkit Legends to launch. When I click "play" in the launcher, it validates all the files, but then just goes back to the launcher as if nothing had happened. Here is the log. I have tried resetting the modpack multiple times, to no avail. I am able to launch vanilla through the technic launcher, but not tekkit legends.
Any help is much appreciated!
Type of bug: Launcher bug. Reproduction rate: 10/10. Technic launcher keeps crashing on me when I'm in-game due to low memory. It also does lag a decent amount.
I use shaders and an x32 pixel resource pack. I have the same setup in vanilla Minecraft and it works fine there. Technic will still crash even without a resource pack and shader.
The issue in detail:
I can't allocate more than 1gb of memory in the java settings in the technic launcher. I have tried to go to advanced system settings in system and checking out the environment variables. I cannot find "_JAVA_OPTIONS" in there. I can find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath" in the system variables but that's it when it comes to java. I just downloaded technic launcher again after a long time (around 2 years). It used to work fine and I used to be able to allocate way more ram (I believe I used 4GB back then). Technic launcher is updated. My draw distance within minecraft is set to 8.
OS and Java version:
I have an x64 bit operating system. I also have java downloaded for an x64 bit operating system. I have confirmed this by running vanilla Minecraft (not technic) and putting my view distance to far. According to this post https://goo.gl/bpK4qw , if I had x34 bit java installed it would just give me an error message but that does not happen with me. I have also made sure to download the x64 bit version of java and I have updated it.
ALL INFORMATION ABOUT COMPUTER SPECS + OS + LOGS + MC
System specs: https://imgur.com/a/ryE71LV
250gb SSD (60gb free space) + 2TB HDD (650gb free space) (I run technic from my HDD). 750W PSU. Windows and my graphics card driver is updated.
LOG: I tried pasting the log into paste.ubuntu and pastebin but the log is too large and my browser can't handle it (the file size is 25MB). I pasted quite a bit of the end of the log. Sorry but that's the best I can do here and hopefully, it will provide some information of importance: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ZFGmBvcqh2/