This topic is now closed to further replies.
By Lord Ptolemy
If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:
Technic Platform Account
1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window
3. Click on the button called "Report User"
4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."
Technic Forum Account
1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.
Frequent Issues & Answers
I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.
So a year or so back I lost my main device, with the Google Authenticator app. At that time I thought it wasn't such a bad issue, as I thought I had a 'recovery' code. Anyway, fast forward to about a month ago, I discovered that out of all my dozens of codes, none of them work with Technic.
Is there any way I can remove 2fa from my account? I have access to my email, and the server where the modpack files are hosted. My modpacks on file are "This contains trains", and/or "Modified Shovel". I also have the original login details to both technic and minecraft, if that is of any verification use.
Note that my current username does not match the one that I used during the use of my technic account.
If I need to provide any additional proof of ownership, please let me know. Any help appreciated
I have a Technic account, named : Milchkarl. After a long time, I wanted my update modpack. So I tried to log in at the website.
1. Problem: I forgot my password and if I click reset and write my email, nothing comes. No recieve.
2. Problem: My phone got resettet a long time ago so i dont have my 2fa code and so if I knew my password, I wouldnt be even able to log in.
3. Problem: If i try to remove the tf2 authentication, I need the recovery code, which was deleted when my phone got resettet
Basically, I've seen a lot of OpenPeripherals from my time on Tekkit, and I'd love to see it implemented into Tekkit Legends. It'd really help with some cool stuff I've been setting up, as it basically allows custom GUIs (among other things).
What I'm trying to do is set up a button which you press to request access to my base, so I can open the door from far away, and set up warning systems around critical areas of my base using pressure plates.
I could kind of do this with a Pocket Computer, but openPeripherals would be so much easier and more practical. I also love the peripherals it gives in itself. So if it could be added, that'd be great!
I have come to realize I am unable to create a modpack due to lack of modpack-creating knowledge. I tried about three times and it still won't work. So if anybody out there is willing to create a modpack for me that'd be amazing!
Here is the list of mods - I made sure that all of them are compatible with 1.7.10 and although some of the mods don't have check marks on them, I still would like them in my modpack. Please post here or message me if you are willing to create this! Thank you!