This topic is now closed to further replies.
By Lord Ptolemy
If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:
Table of Contents
1. Technic Platform Account
2. Technic Forum Account
3. Frequent Issues & Answers
Technic Platform Account
1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window
3. Click on the button called "Report User"
4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."
Technic Forum Account
1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.
Frequent Issues & Answers
1. I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.
2. I want both of my accounts deleted.
Then follow both sets of instructions.
3. I submitted a request for my Forum account to be deleted through the Platform, why hasn't it been deleted!?
Follow the instructions again. Forum account deletion requests are to be made in this thread. Requests made through the Platform are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.
4. I submitted a request for my Platform account to be deleted through the Forum, why hasn't it been deleted!?
Follow the instructions again. Platform account deletion requests are to be made through the report feature on the Platform. Requests made through the Forum are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.
5. I want my X account restored after having it deleted!
That's not possible. Make a new account.
So a year or so back I lost my main device, with the Google Authenticator app. At that time I thought it wasn't such a bad issue, as I thought I had a 'recovery' code. Anyway, fast forward to about a month ago, I discovered that out of all my dozens of codes, none of them work with Technic.
Is there any way I can remove 2fa from my account? I have access to my email, and the server where the modpack files are hosted. My modpacks on file are "This contains trains", and/or "Modified Shovel". I also have the original login details to both technic and minecraft, if that is of any verification use.
Note that my current username does not match the one that I used during the use of my technic account.
If I need to provide any additional proof of ownership, please let me know. Any help appreciated
I have a Technic account, named : Milchkarl. After a long time, I wanted my update modpack. So I tried to log in at the website.
1. Problem: I forgot my password and if I click reset and write my email, nothing comes. No recieve.
2. Problem: My phone got resettet a long time ago so i dont have my 2fa code and so if I knew my password, I wouldnt be even able to log in.
3. Problem: If i try to remove the tf2 authentication, I need the recovery code, which was deleted when my phone got resettet