Hello, I didn't know where to put this Thread, sorry for that.
My Problem is that i want to create more than only 5 Modpacks. I have different Packs in different Version and i need them all and i dont want to create constantly an new account just to create a new Modpack. I dont understand why this Action is limited to 5 Modpacks. It makes no sense to me. Is there any way to create more than only 5?
Hope you can help me. ~M3veronMast3r
By Lord Ptolemy
Microsoft Account support is now available on the launcher's Beta Stable branch. Please see the update on 5/22/21 for more information. Please see the blog post https://www.technicpack.net/article/support-for-microsoft-accounts-is-now-available.165
If you've read the recent MC account migration (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java-edition-moving-house) and you use Technic Launcher (or any other custom launchers), then do not migrate your account (to a Microsoft account) or you will be unable to use the launcher.
The new auth system that Minecraft uses after this migration isn't support by any MC launchers other than the vanilla launcher, nor do we currently have any information about it so we can implement it.
When? According to Mojang, you'll be forced to migrate your account starting in early 2021. We hope to have support for their new auth system by then. The migration is currently not ongoing.
What if I create a new Minecraft account? Minecraft accounts created on December 1st, 2020 and later, are bound to Microsoft accounts already, and won't be able to use the Technic Launcher, or any other third-party launcher, until Mojang/Microsoft create a solution we can use.
By Lord Ptolemy
If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:
Table of Contents
1. Technic Platform Account
2. Technic Forum Account
3. Frequent Issues & Answers
Technic Platform Account
1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window
3. Click on the button called "Report User"
4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."
Technic Forum Account
1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.
Note: Your deletion request will be processed at the end of the month.
Frequent Issues & Answers
1. I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.
2. I want both of my accounts deleted.
Then follow both sets of instructions.
3. I submitted a request for my Forum account to be deleted through the Platform, why hasn't it been deleted!?
Follow the instructions again. Forum account deletion requests are to be made in this thread. Requests made through the Platform are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.
4. I submitted a request for my Platform account to be deleted through the Forum, why hasn't it been deleted!?
Follow the instructions again. Platform account deletion requests are to be made through the report feature on the Platform. Requests made through the Forum are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.
5. I want my X account restored after having it deleted!
That's not possible. Make a new account.