Server Mods (Hexxit) don't work (pls help)

Xmoney

Hey guys

I made a Hexxit server with hamachi but i have a problem:

The sever itself is running and there seem to be mods installed (for example i see the minimap) but when i was flying around i noticed that there a no mod flowers or mod trees... no mod blocks in general spawning on the server. I dont know if there come other mobs with hexxit but if yes, ther are no mod mobs spawning too.

When i openend my inventory i could see all blocks the mod gives and i could place them in my inventory, but when i tried to place them somewhere they just disappeared...

Whats the reason for this ? How can i fix this ?

I set up the server exactly like the guy in the tutorial video but for him it seemed to work just well.

I'm thanking you in advance for your answers.

-Xmoney

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, blancoa said:

The sever itself is running and there seem to be mods installed (for example i see the minimap) but when i was flying around i noticed that there a no mod flowers or mod trees... no mod blocks in general spawning on the server. I dont know if there come other mobs with hexxit but if yes, ther are no mod mobs spawning too.  Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Why are you necroing a year old post with your own issue, which is of your own making since you started the minecraft server, not the forge server. You got a vanilla world now.