ENDER VOLTZ---98.190.185.131:25565

Justwantedtosayonething

[Voltz V1.0.5]ENDER VOLTZ

[PvP][100 slots](will expand to more as needed)

All Welcome

[No Mystcraft](until fixed, if ever)

<forge essentials installed>

(use deve option for client i try to be ahead of the curve as fast as i can)

98.190.185.131:25565

FYI: Admin will not gift any items, teleport you places, replace lost items, or give a damn about griefing. Only things not approved of is racist behavior and hack/cheaters.

Currently we will stay vanilla voltz until the bugs and testing phase gets better before adding fluff.

We have /sethome, /home. /spawn commands

Um im a guy that goes on the server a lot and i cant log on. What happens is when i log on It says Forge modloader can not connect to the server because you require these mods rial craft,assembly line etc and yet all these mods work and are working on single player someone please help.

Um im a guy that goes on the server a lot and i cant log on. What happens is when i log on It says Forge modloader can not connect to the server because you require these mods rial craft,assembly line etc and yet all these mods work and are working on single player someone please help.

You have the wrong Voltz version, get 1.0.3

Same problem - trying to connect using 1.0.3 | 1.4.6 and it fails. Needed mods are:

MekanismGenerators 5.0.0

AssemblyLine 0.2.0

MekanismTools 5.0.0

However, the message on the server entry says to use the Dev Build option in Tekkit loader, and that seems to work.

Jojoblackops keeps on saying nig*** (replace *** with ger)

Its very disturbing and racial.

hmm, niger also means friend in slang and there is no other definition, just like bitch, it means a female dog i dont see anything wrong with it

• 2 weeks later...