[Voltz V10]Generic Gaming[PvP][40 slots][Nothing Banned]

moistfist

gg.PNG

**************This Server is in Development / Testing Mode*****************

Welcome to the Generic-Gaming.net Tekkit Server

Aboutus.jpg

Generic Gaming is a great server. We have been in the minecraft/tekkit business for the past year. We have a great staff that's willing to help you learn tekkit. Join in now to experience a new wave of minecraft.

Server IP

generic-gaming.net:25599

or

Teamspeak

ts3.jpg

Server Website

genericsig.jpg

Server Hardware

• Running a dedicated server in a premium data center located in Maryland USA
  • CPU Two X5660 and 16 gig ram
  • Bandwidth 1000/1000 up/down

Plugins

• As of now nothing.... Just straight Voltz gents :-)

Cool Stuff

• We Give out random items as perks to players late at night.

• These could be items such as coffee or bread or even rare items

Banneditems.jpg

• NONE !!!! ...but expect this to change as we continue

Photos

one%2520new%2520new.jpg

***Please keep in mind our VOLTZ server is in development and the map may need to be restarted if we find any critical issues****

****Currently disabled the use of mystcraft linkbooks and writing desks due to its ability to make additional worlds****

Pedonymous i was told you were unbanned. 1. you must understand this is a new mod plus its clearly stated its underdevelopment. Our Admins would not have banned you unless you deserved it. If you want,feel free to join our Teamspeak and discuss your frustration.

thanks

This server is thrash, I have experienced admins abusing their powers several times and been killed while building and mining by admins. This ChillBilly75, who is one of the leaders and abuses his powers all the time. Do not join this server.

Look, I Fucking Hate ThreadShitters. But This Server, Having Played On It For Atleast 35 Hours, Its. Its Not Good, I Really Do Hate To Say This As I Know How Hard Rep is To Get For New Servers, (I Used To Run Some,)

But, The Server Just Isnt Fun, Map Resets Every Few Days, Loosing You're Inv, No Compensation, Abusive Admins, I Had An Admin Apon Learning I Use Headphones, Spam We With EMP Explosives. (Ear Rape.)

So, If You're Looking For A PVP Abusive Deathmatch NevergoingtoacomplishanythinghigherthenT1, This Is You're Server. If You Want Something More..... Not Pointless, Look Around They Are Way Better For That.

Personaly, Dont Play Here,

Look, I Fucking Hate ThreadShitters. But This Server, Having Played On It For Atleast 35 Hours, Its. Its Not Good, I Really Do Hate To Say This As I Know How Hard Rep is To Get For New Servers, (I Used To Run Some,)

But, The Server Just Isnt Fun, Map Resets Every Few Days, Loosing You're Inv, No Compensation, Abusive Admins, I Had An Admin Apon Learning I Use Headphones, Spam We With EMP Explosives. (Ear Rape.)

So, If You're Looking For A PVP Abusive Deathmatch NevergoingtoacomplishanythinghigherthenT1, This Is You're Server. If You Want Something More..... Not Pointless, Look Around They Are Way Better For That.

Personaly, Dont Play Here,

If you do not like PVP do not play here. If you do not like the fear of losing your hard earned stuff do not play here. If you like the idea of excitement, and an ever changing environment. Play here.. If you are just going to complain every time a map resets by all means seek gameplay elsewhere.

You know dude.. you have no idea what it takes to run a server. It's constant work with little to no play.. I suggest you play elsewhere.. Then you will crawl back.. We have posted. Expect frequent map resets.. So if you want to come here and complain about that. We have told you.. FREQUENT MAP RESETS. Now bugger off..

You fucking ignorant faggot. Owning a server does not mean your patrons are yours free to abuse as you see fit. Owning a server means you are obligated to keep people happy if you want people to keep coming to play with you. Get bent.

You fucking ignorant faggot. Owning a server does not mean your patrons are yours free to abuse as you see fit. Owning a server means you are obligated to keep people happy if you want people to keep coming to play with you. Get bent.

***Please keep in mind our VOLTZ server is in development and the map may need to be restarted if we find any critical issues****

Why are people getting there brains all fucked about this server?

The server is great, uptime is dam good, the admins are finding and fixing bugs by helping the mod devs

theres hardly any lag and all people do is bitch about there base getting raided when playing on a PVP GRIEF SERVER

Grow up, jeez