Hello, I've never created a modded server and I'm not sure how to do it.

I've downloaded the serverfiles and I'll it'll be hosted on a proper serverhost and not locally.

My questions are:

-How to set up

-Am I able to use with bungeecord and if so, how?

-Am I able to install things such as Essentials in any way?

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone could link me to a couple of articles or explain how to do some of these, thank you!

8 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

1.) You need MCPC (also called bukkit-forge) https://yivesmirror.com/downloads/mcpc

2.) Why would you want this?

3.) See Answer 1.

4.) If you got the money, opt to use apexminecrafthosting for Bteam servers.

Thank you for the answers. The only reason I have to connect this to bungeecord is that I have a pre-existing network and I want all servers connected, I don't have much other reason for this. I won't be hosting on apexminecrafthosting, but hopefully it runs smoothly anyway. Thanks alot for the information you've provided me with :)

Regards,

Hedrixz.

58 minutes ago, Hedrixz said:

Thank you for the answers. The only reason I have to connect this to bungeecord is that I have a pre-existing network and I want all servers connected, I don't have much other reason for this. I won't be hosting on apexminecrafthosting, but hopefully it runs smoothly anyway. Thanks alot for the information you've provided me with :)

Regards,

Hedrixz.

Are the other servers on your network the same MC version? I'm not sure how far back the whole protocolhack goes.

28 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Are the other servers on your network the same MC version? I'm not sure how far back the whole protocolhack goes.

I'll have to reconsider the whole thing anyway as MCPC doesn't run on java 8 and my host does not have an option for java 7