Technic crashing and Pixelmon Errors

Question

I have been having weird problems with technic recently and honestly have ran out of ideas at this point, my problem is that whenever i tried to join a server on technic i was greeted with this message: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and whenever i start a solo world it just crashes and sends me back to launcher. How can i fix this?

1 answer to this question

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By JoshSSJGod
      Hi! New here and I wanna fix these major issues I have been having with Pixelmon Reforged. I boot it up from Technic and everything seems fine, then when I load a world it majority of the time crashes while very few times it lets me play. Even though the few times I can play it has problems such as players. npcs (but not the pixelmon themselves) and chests (ender, normal, shulker, etc) are invisible. If I could get some feedback on how to solve these issues then that would be very appreciated.
    • By Eshi
      Im having issues with my technic mods loading. the green bar fills all the way then nothing. i have logs but i dont know how to work pastebin
      https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Tswbmfnf8Z/ here are my logs
      Edit: i was using the rl craft modpack for my custom modpack and i tried to reinstall it now i cant reinstall it
    • By TEB005
      I just got a gaming computer and wanted to start playing with friends who use mods. I just created my Minecraft account (after Dec. 1) and it's a Microsoft accout. I didn't reliaze I needed to make a mojang account so I have a few questions:
      Do I need to use the laucher?
      Is there any word on if this will or can change?
      Any information is helpful as I have found nothing online.
    • By Brothermanbilly
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/t50apsbmboq3dww/modpack.zip?dl=1
      This is the link for the modpack on dropbox i'm using. Just keeps loading vanilla.
      Help
      followed this advice btw, not sure what i did wrong
    • By Shadow_Dark484
      the printing press keeps crashing my game 
      never mind i got rid of it