Tekkit - Xbox 360

Luke Hatter

Dear Modder's,

If Mojang gave you permission to use there game to remake Minecraft on the Xbox 360 console, but with the mods of Tekkit I think it will be a great success.

I know there already is and Minecraft Xbox edition, remarked by 4jstudios. So this tells us that this could be done. Even if it's just an add on pack that gets developed by you and 4jstudios it still would be great.

I hope you would of noticed this thread in interest, and put it under great consideration.

Thank You,

Luke Hatter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's about how I felt there.

Simply put, that's not even a remote possibility. Aside from completely rewriting every single mod in this pack for the Xbox, your console simply wouldn't have enough power to handle running all the Tekkit mods. Then there's also the Problematic bit where the Tekkit team would need to aquire complete rights to the original minecraft on Xbox, so that they could distribute it with Tekkit.

Unfortunately, Modded minecraft on the Xbox simply isn't likely to happen within this console generation.

Then the Tekkit crew would need to charge for tekkit. I'm sure no-one would complain about that!

ya. So when you get down to it, if you want tekkit for xbox and it somehow does happen, its no longer a free mod and pretty much becomes its own game. People loved the evolution of minecract for xbox (I have it myself and love it) but It would be harder for the tekkit team to make the game than it was for Mojang.