Complex Nuclear Reactor

BornToMineThisWay

Is there SUPPOSED to be no way to get out of the place? =l

Also two things I'd like to point out. 1) There's a piece of glass missing on the first reactor.

2) There's about 20 HV solar arrays on the roof, that provide more power than the reactors themselves. :L

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey great work i got a bug and a sugestion i'll go for the bug first although it's not realy a bug but on shutdown procedures last step say 'shitdown reactors' now the suggestion i think that you should have a room setup with all the IC2 macines and maybye a quarry or 2 setup for resorces

Ok um i'm really sorry for that, i'll fix that awkward bug in the next update, again sorry for that. Yeah i am already am adding a room with some basic IC2 machines but thanks for your suggestion and a quarry is kind of what i want you guys to make, well not a quarry exactly but some epic block filters and stuff but thanks for your contribution.

Is there SUPPOSED to be no way to get out of the place? =l

Also two things I'd like to point out. 1) There's a piece of glass missing on the first reactor.

2) There's about 20 HV solar arrays on the roof, that provide more power than the reactors themselves. :L

1. Yeah although i'm fixing this in next update.

2. Oh i thought they were just normal solor panels, thanks i'll fix this in next update too, thanks for pointing them out.

looks nice from the pictures and in games, but once you actually have a melt down it sucks.

i melted one down reactor 4. lost the roof, all reactors parts, surrounding glass, all pistons for the doors and a fair amount of the pneumatic tubes underneath

looks nice from the pictures and in games, but once you actually have a melt down it sucks.

i melted one down reactor 4. lost the roof, all reactors parts, surrounding glass, all pistons for the doors and a fair amount of the pneumatic tubes underneath

Protip: Don't have a meltdown.

Protip: Don't have a meltdown.

see now the problem with that is that no matter what you do, your bound to have one eventually.

i play tekkit on a 20 man server. There's only about 5 of us who know what were really doing, the rest just don't under stand how nuclear devices work.

see now the problem with that is that no matter what you do, your bound to have one eventually.

i play tekkit on a 20 man server. There's only about 5 of us who know what were really doing, the rest just don't under stand how nuclear devices work.

Ok what you do is..... Fill it with uranium cells and leg it.... Right...Yep definetly.