Create Items like the EE2 Condenser

Exarch42

You could try... you know... mining them? It is Minecraft after all. If you're worried about the landscape and want an automated miner though, you could try the IC2 miner. It can take a but longer to setup, but it's pretty useful and won't tear apart the landscape, since it only aims for ores and valuables.

Use quarries and then cover up the holes? Its what I do. Or you could build the quarries a bit under the ground that saves your above ground landscape.

Is there not also a mining well or something which just excavates a single block down to bedrock?

Enchant a pickaxe for efficiency, go to the nether, dig away.

The nether is RICH, and a fast pickaxe will give you a chance to grab the ores before they explode. Diamonds galore! Seems to me there's less risk of lava lake at layer 11 than in the overworld, even.

Can of course be combined with automatic mining methods like a turtle.

Their is also the limitless mining possibility of mystcraft such as doing a cannon ball run though a dense ore world with a mining laser on explosive shot mode. Or the more tame approach of having a mystcraft world set aside just for quarries and other extreme mining to avoid scaring the over world.

In fact in a way mystcraft is even more OP than EE by making everything limitless by allowing you to create millions of worlds to plunder for your needs.

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but it was the first EE related post I found.

Why was it removed from Tekkit AND Technic and will it ever be brought back?

I'd understand if it was removed due to Server admins not wanting people to become too Powerful but leave it in Technic? I miss it so much.

Their is also the limitless mining possibility of mystcraft such as doing a cannon ball run though a dense ore world with a mining laser on explosive shot mode. Or the more tame approach of having a mystcraft world set aside just for quarries and other extreme mining to avoid scaring the over world.

In fact in a way mystcraft is even more OP than EE by making everything limitless by allowing you to create millions of worlds to plunder for your needs.

It's not really OP. Do you know how much effort and leather it takes to get some decent symbols to make a halfway stable world? With the same amount of effort (or less), you can make high-speed rails to a distant location where you can mine.

It's not really OP. Do you know how much effort and leather it takes to get some decent symbols to make a halfway stable world? With the same amount of effort (or less), you can make high-speed rails to a distant location where you can mine.

The dev version of mystcraft has the new world mechanics, which make it harder to make worlds. Plus you need to find symbols in order to make descriptive books, you don't find symbols by creating descriptive books.

The dev version of mystcraft has the new world mechanics, which make it harder to make worlds. Plus you need to find symbols in order to make descriptive books, you don't find symbols by creating descriptive books.

Wait, they finally changed how you find symbols? Awesome. No more making new worlds until you hit the lotto.

Although I am not exactly happy with Mojang's decision to make books cost leather. Where in the world am I going to get leather? The only way to get leather is cows, and there are literally none in my world because the wolves killed them all.

Wait, they finally changed how you find symbols? Awesome. No more making new worlds until you hit the lotto.

Although I am not exactly happy with Mojang's decision to make books cost leather. Where in the world am I going to get leather? The only way to get leather is cows, and there are literally none in my world because the wolves killed them all.

I know how you feel, I had to walk probably over a 1000m to find a single cow in my world so in the end I spawned some leather using NEI.

Simple make a nether portal at your base/spawn, relocate said portal to the top or bottom layers of the nether and record its cords. Now find cows, get their cords divide by 8, go back into the nether and dig a tunnel to new cords, make a portal, relocate it to the surface. Push/lead cows into portal than lead them though the nether back to your base/spawn.

If that is too hard their is aways killing the cows to make books to hunt down a world with crystals so you can make mystcraft portals to transport the cows form anywhere.

Lastly their is the less desirable option of finding cows and leading them back with wheat or using mine carts which can be a long and hard trek with minecrafts horrible AI.