BukkitForge - Getting Bukkit plugins on Tekkit Lite

Suolakeksi

Hi!

Is Tekkitcustomizer compatible yet? I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm getting this at server startup:

[iNFO] [me.ryanhamshire.TekkitCustomizer.TekkitCustomizer] [TekkitCustomizer] Enabling TekkitCustomizer v1.5.2<br />

[iNFO] [Minecraft] TekkitCustomizer: TekkitCustomizer enabled.<br />

[sEVERE] [bukkitForge] Error occurred while enabling TekkitCustomizer v1.5.2 (Is it up to date?)<br />

java.lang.ClassCastException: we cannot be cast to org.bukkit.inventory.Recipe<br />

at me.ryanhamshire.TekkitCustomizer.TekkitCustomizer.loadConfiguration(TekkitCustomizer.java:126)<br />

at me.ryanhamshire.TekkitCustomizer.TekkitCustomizer.onEnable(TekkitCustomizer.java:96)<br />

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)<br />

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)<br />

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:390)<br />

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.loadPlugin(BukkitServer.java:931)<br />

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.enablePlugins(BukkitServer.java:915)<br />

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.<init>(BukkitServer.java:265)<br />

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:47)<br />

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)<br /> 

Thank you!

What type of tekkit modpack are you running and what minecraft version are you running the server on? If you could answer these I could more easily help you :)

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of tekkit modpack are you running and what minecraft version are you running the server on? If you could answer these I could more easily help you :)

Sorry. I'm running Tekkit Lite 0.6.5, Minecraft 1.4.7.

Tried this with TekkitCustomizer 1.6 (doesn't seem to be recognized at all) and 1.5.2 (I pasted the error code for this one).

Installed NoLag to check if Bukkitforge was ok - works just fine.

Thanks in advance!

UPD: Problem solved!

Turns out BukkitForge vs. Treecapitator issue was the culprit. Installing BukkitForge build 252 helped.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

home hosted server

Java version: 7 update 25

Tekkit lite version: 0.6.5 direct from official website. (also tried with 0.6.1 with equal results)

BukkitForge version: multiple versions of 1.4.7 builds attempted. current build is 245 as it was discovered treecapitator has problems with build 246 and up

What did you add to the basic tekkit lite folders? bukkitforge inside the coremods folder, essentials and worldedit (version 5.5.5 at the moment) inside the plugins folder made in the root folder

The problems:

Server starts normally.

Nothing from essentials and worldedit shows up or is usable in game.

Every World edit command returns "Unknown command. Try /help for a list of commands."

/help returns the following:

ban, ban-ip, banlist, buildcraft help, ccdebug help, clear, cofh, debug, defaultgamemode, delete_all_links, delete_dim_data, delete_rifts, deop, difficulty, dimanc, ee3, enchant, f, freq help, gamemode, gamerule, give, help, kick, kill, list, logisticspipes help, me, myst-agebook, myst-create dimId, myst-permissions, myst-toggleworldinstability, namesculpture, op, pardon, pardon-ip, prune_pocket_dims, save-all, save-off, save-on, say, seed, spawnpoint, stop, tell, time, time, toggledownfall, tp, tpx, weather, whitelist, xp

/plugins returns an unknown command

trying various builds of bukkitforge does nothing

im stuck trying to figure this out :/

• 3 weeks later...

This is odd. I can get the server to online status from the server's point of view but I can't actually log in (shows as offline in the launcher). It's a remote server running Java 7 with 0.6.5 and Bukkit 253. As I just testing to make sure I could log in without plugins first nothing else has been added. Any thoughts?

• 11 months later...