Noob here

Mererlaaaa

you're not failing. mods within the pack will sometimes auto check to see if they have newer versions. Those versions may not be for the base MC version the pack you are using is for. Technic is on 1.2.5 MC for the rec build and the dev is 1.4.6 and you'll get those warnings as an example.

Hello noob! My name is infosoft! How you doin bro? :)

Please note for the future that lame cafe is for "General Minecraft Discussion" and your post should probably

go under tekkit classic, and admin could give you an infraction for that (although Im not sure, so don't quote me on that)! Also, it would help if you could post a screenshot of your issue for the menu as we are not mind readers. Maybe...

*Looks around warily*

This menu thing is a full on bug, so you would need to file a bug report. Simply fill this out:

http://forums.technicpack.net/forms/tekkit-bug-report.2/respond

Hello noob! My name is infosoft! How you doin bro? :)

Please note for the future that lame cafe is for "General Minecraft Discussion" and your post should probably

go under tekkit classic, and admin could give you an infraction for that (although Im not sure, so don't quote me on that)! Also, it would help if you could post a screenshot of your issue for the menu as we are not mind readers. Maybe...

*Looks around warily*

This menu thing is a full on bug, so you would need to file a bug report. Simply fill this out:

http://forums.technicpack.net/forms/tekkit-bug-report.2/respond

please do not try to backseat mod and assume that the problem is with default tekkit.

merer, are you using a texture pack or the vanilla textures?

I find it amusing that you, as a non-mod, are warning someone not to backseat mod, which could be considered backseat moderating.

No, that is lovingly referred to as "back of the bus moderating".

The sad thing is that my post was actually helpful to what the OP made. The other guys, not so much.

A friendly reminder is ok now and then. Acting like you're a mod isn't, like telling someone they're going to get banned or warned or acting smug. Just be helpful and not an asshole. Point them in the right direction, or if they sign their names, let them know they should check out the rules. Backseat modding while being a dick is what I dislike. I like it even less when people both backseat mod AND report the person they do it to. That annoys the hell out of me because then I have to go look into it and oh they've already learned from their mistake and my time is wasted.

Also, If you wan't to poke fun at an idiot, don't try to backseat mod at the same time too. And also be actually funny. That is really important.

Although I really wasn't trying to poke fun at him, just at the forums tittle. I've made the mistake of posting at other places before and it's one of those bad habits I have. I took 10 minutes trying to make it sound more friendly. Failed at that though. :( I am really sorry about the backseat modding thing. It really pissed me of on my small server, so I can't imagine how bad it is on such a big website. I have some problems at being "nice" in real life, so I try to curve that on the Internet. It shows up everywhere though. I do also apologize to the op. My post was more demanding than I would like it looking back.