How to teleport power?

Linda

How can I in tekkit lite teleport power to another place?

I have some troubles doing it, since energylink doesnt exists anymore.

How do I teleport power from a MV solar array to be received in a MFE another place?

Can you tell me the setup of it - from solar panel to the receiving MFE, pretty plz ?

I am not 100% sure this will work as I have not played so much tekkit lite yet but heres the system I use in my tekkit server. Put an advanced wooden trasport pipe set to only take out full energy crystals on the bottom of your MV solar. Then hook this up to a teleport pipe and on the other end of that have the same set up only hooking up to the top of the MFE you want to charge and the pipe set to only take out empty energy crystals. hook up redstone engines and your good to go! Place an empty energy crystal into the charging MFE and once its done charging it will be taken out! make sure a world anchor or other chunk loader is at both ends for best results! Again, I am not sure if this will work as I have not had the opportunity to try it out in lite yet! Hope this at least gets you on the right track!

Actually its so much less complex that I actually got confused by how simple it was.

Heres how you do it in Tekkit Lite.

Connect a regular or fast electric engine to your primary power source with a glass fiber cable. Attach a wooden conductive pipe to the top of the engine, then a gold conductive pipe, then a phased power transfer pipe.

Then you simply set up an MV pneumatic generator, run your phased/wood/gold pipe into that, and then use another glass fiber cable to connect to the MFE.

Effectively it can be even simpler than that if you're going straight to a BC machine like engines in another location or a quarry. Cause then you just connect the receiving pipes directly to the machine. Its super simple really as compared to how I was having to do it previously using the MV Engine Generator to an Energy Link to the equipment.

Snip!

Wow that is a lot easier! That is also much more efficient than what I put out. I would use SemiPr0's approach If I were you. My method would work but his is much simpler, faster, more efficient, and probably cheaper!

Wow that is a lot easier! That is also much more efficient than what I put out. I would use SemiPr0's approach If I were you. My method would work but his is much simpler, faster, more efficient, and probably cheaper!

Wouldn't the conversion of EU->MJ->EU loose a substantial amount of energy?

A small amount yes, atone to about 2% loss which I think is acceptable. It might not even be that. My method would negate this but is still much slower. Its really a trade off between speed and small power loss. His is fast but losses 2% of your power, mine is 100% efficient but very slow.

Yes. It loses energy like you would not believe, seriously. MJ to EU is okay, but EU to MJ is just terrible in just about every power converters mod I have come across.

Yes. It loses energy like you would not believe, seriously. MJ to EU is okay, but EU to MJ is just terrible in just about every power converters mod I have come across.

Oh you know what, I'm terribly wrong about my 2%. For some resion I was thinking tekkit classic. The way I detailed would probably be the best way to go. Also, I forgot to say that you should have the energy Crystals go into an MFE to be charged and not into the solar panel itself.