IC2 Advanced Machine Errors Game Unplayable 2.1

perpetualgamer

Question

Launcher/pack Version: Tekkit 2.1

Operating System: Win7 64-bit

Version of Java: Java7

Description of Problem: Whenever my game loads Advanced Machines that have been cached, meaning that I didn't place them in the last time the game was on, it locks up and then after 5-10 seconds it flashes my screen like my graphics driver is reset. The game then is pitch black, I can hear sound, but I can't interact with anything, but my character stays logged in until I ctrl-alt-del the java process.

Error Messages: N/A

Link to pastebin of log: http://pastebin.com/wKiZAr8R

What I HAVE done:

Uninstall Reinstall

- Uninstalled JAva6/Java7

- Deleted .techniclauncher

- Installed Java7

- Downloaded Technic Launcher and installed tekkit.

EDIT: Video Driver Rollback.

What I WILL NOT do: Reformat my computer.

What I WILL do: Everything else

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Sir, I mean this in the nicest way. I'm not an idiot, but you need to be please read my post...

Launcher/pack Version: Tekkit 2.1

Operating System: Win7 64-bit

Version of Java: Java7

I have Java7, Also this is the client, not the tekkit 2.1 server... I appreciate your effort though, sincerely.

Sir, I mean this in the nicest way. I'm not an idiot, but you need to be please read my post...

I have Java7, Also this is the client, not the tekkit 2.1 server... I appreciate your effort though, sincerely.

Ah I'm sorry, my bad... In that case, I apologize. What I did to fix this error myself (I'm on Snow Leopard, no java 7 for me :P) was just delete the IC2 advanced machines mod from the mods folder... you can do basically the same thing with upgrades (though granted somewhat more expensive.

Bump, but with helpful information

I installed VMPLayer and installed windows 7 on top of it, intalled java 7 and technic windows launcher, works fine.. But can't play on it cause the mouse is way wonky, but the game loads the chunk with advanced machines just fricken fine... Someone stab me...

Hmm, do you have any external hard drives big enough to hold your stuff? Even though you said you didn't want to, the only idea I have is to reinstall windows :/ If you have some space, to test it before you do it, you could partition off some of your hard drive and install a fresh version of windows, java, and technic on there and see if it works.