[lite] TekkitWarfare [PVE][50 Slots][Dedicated 24/7] [Factions][MCmmo][32gb Ram]

zenmender

if theres no way to claim land people then bitch. Factions was made for multiple things. You dont need to use pvp for factions. Its a simple way to allow for people to build with thier friends and claim land. Unlike grief prevention and towny its a lot more simple and people dont bitch about how they dont understand how to claim. It says it in the thread dont complain if you cant read, Get off my thread and you try to find another tekkit lite server with factions. Goodluck!

i believe you have more than one chat manager installed delete one. you might have not added the ability to chat in permissionsEX, this can be fixed by adding modifyworld.chat to the default permissionsex group. i noticed that ops only can chat. on the other hand you can just delete modifyworld and all the chatmanagers.

ign: minecraft654

Since everyone is telling me to disable mystcraft i guess i will. As far as chat managers there are none. This is bukkitforge, Very unstable and the chat issue is with that. Im not sure why its crashing so ill update the bukkit and remove myst to see what happens. As far as running a server i run a tekkit classic which doesent crash or have problems :P. Its Just the stability of tekkit lite that makes it diffucult to get working so i think im good with the help but thanks for offering.

I do not know why anyone would join the server due to the fact that the host is racist (the nazi comment) and is being rude to other people posting up what they think. I even agree with and so what? they are posting childish comments and your replying in a childish way. come on man take my advice and leave the haters there. All they want is attention and your giving it to them. One more thing try to take other peoples advice.

Sincerely,

Read the name.