Creative Flight in Tekkit Lite?

DeviPotato

Hey, my server just converted from Tekkit Classic to Tekkit Lite. On Classic, everyone on the server had Rings of Arcana, for easy creative flight. Now, on Tekkit Lite, there is no such thing, and I'm looking for an alternative. I've tried pretty much every flight plugin for Bukkit (I installed bukkitforge) there is, and none of them seem to work. Has anyone else found a server mod or plugin that allows for creative-style flight in Tekkit Lite?

I've been looking for this as well, and I didn't find anything. I'm currently learning forge modding though (Very hard because there's so many inconsistencies in the tutorials), so I could probably very easily make an item which allows flight or something.

I've been looking for this as well, and I didn't find anything. I'm currently learning forge modding though (Very hard because there's so many inconsistencies in the tutorials), so I could probably very easily make an item which allows flight or something.

Yes, this would be pretty easy to do. (I'm learning this myself as well, lol) I do not know what flying plugins work, but the jetpack-hovermode-solarhelmet combo works ok..

P.S.

Teraku, could you direct me to some cool tutorials? As I ran out of good ones. :)

Yes, this would be pretty easy to do. (I'm learning this myself as well, lol) I do not know what flying plugins work, but the jetpack-hovermode-solarhelmet combo works ok..

P.S.

Teraku, could you direct me to some cool tutorials? As I ran out of good ones. :)

I tried to use the official tutorials on the Minecraft Forge site, but lots of stuff doesn't work anymore since Minecraft 1.3. One half of the tutorial is updated to reflect this, the other one isn't. :/

If you stumble upon ANY information regarding forge basemods, please drop me a link, I couldnt find jack about it and I really dont want to supply my forge mod in the form of "drop this into your jar/forge-zip" because that kinda defeats the purpose of forge

Hey, my server just converted from Tekkit Classic to Tekkit Lite. On Classic, everyone on the server had Rings of Arcana, for easy creative flight. Now, on Tekkit Lite, there is no such thing, and I'm looking for an alternative. I've tried pretty much every flight plugin for Bukkit (I installed bukkitforge) there is, and none of them seem to work. Has anyone else found a server mod or plugin that allows for creative-style flight in Tekkit Lite?

Have any of you tried the electric jetpacks or jet packs in general? They work quite well

Yeah, but they're kinda like the flying plugins for Bukkit. It's great for traversing vertical distance, but you can't exactly hover into place. Jetpacks have a hover mode allowing you to descend very slowly, and Electric Jetpacks make you ascend very slowly, though.