[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

What is your Minecraft username? heavyman123 (no caps)

How old are you? 12

In what country do you live? U.S.A

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? yes, only one for something i didnt do

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? My favorite part of Tekkit Lite is Mystcraft

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? well i don't live in Sweden but i know its a great place will great people

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm i'm delaying real hard when i'm on this server........

The server has been running flawlessly on 20 TPS for 20 hours now, so unless I got DDOSed when you were on, it was probably just you :)

What is your Minecraft username? heavyman123 (no caps)

Welcome, you’ve been promoted to Builder! :)

What is your Minecraft username? Nomadrider

You didn't answer all questions in the application.

What is your Minecraft username? NeoWar3!

How old are you? 17!

In what country do you live? Austria!

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? NO!

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC²/BC/RP and Thermalexpansion!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I will look, then its is a big tekkit lite server and i think tekkit clasik is on this time for me boring and search a good server

What is your Minecraft username? NeoWar3!

How old are you? 17!

In what country do you live? Austria!

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? NO!

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC²/BC/RP and Thermalexpansion!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I will look, then its is a big tekkit lite server and i think tekkit clasik is on this time for me boring and search a good server

You didn't answer all questions.

What is your Minecraft username? Erik

How old are you? 16

In what country do you live? Sweden of course :)

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Buildcraft, redpower2, iC2, And RP2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It's nearby and my friends are also already in so i would like to give it a try.

What is your Minecraft username?
Paladin_Vva

How old are you?

In what country do you live?
Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?
No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?
IC2, RP2 and BC,

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?
I love tekkit and this is a Sweden server, i also have friends on this server so i really want to join.

Eagle as you know I said i will be gone for awhile but i just got back on. I had lost my claim, ALL my machines are gone along with all my materials. Please help me with this problem. Someone griefed my skyskraper that i put so much hard work into. since i did tell you what i was currently going through could you please cut me some slack on this? Thanks.

What is your Minecraft username? DRAGONlord9187

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? england

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? one or two

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? the new redpower3 and ee3

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? the people on it are nice and friendly and i seem a good server its hard to find on with tekkit lite

B]What is your Minecraft user namer campingtaco13

How old are you?12

In what country do you live? australia

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? its a bit more like mine craft and it has mods

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?my friends say its a very good server so i am trying it

What is your Minecraft username?: Major_Creepist

How old are you?: 15

In what country do you live?: United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?: Not at all.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?: I personally like to make really cool, intricate contraptions. Massively fun to both design, build, and test them out. This place seems like a great server/community, so why not?

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?: Yes sir.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?: It seems like a great community of people, and a great server. I would like to add to that community, and both have fun and help out at the same time.

What is your Minecraft username? Erik

What is your Minecraft username? Paladin_Vva

You were found banned on MCBouncer. You will have to resolve your ban before becoming a builder on this server.

What is your Minecraft username? DRAGONlord9187

Welcome! You’ve been promoted to Builder! :)

What is your Minecraft username?: Major_Creepist

Welcome! Please notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted!

What is your Minecraft user namer campingtaco13

How old are you?12

In what country do you live? australia

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? its a bit more like mine craft and it has mods

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?my friends say its a very good server so i am trying it

never mind to much lag aim never going on this server never ever again

Unfortunately we can't deliver you a good ping to Australia from Sweden, campingtaco13!

You will not become a builder on this server because you were found banned on MCBouncer for moderate griefing.

Eagle as you know I said i will be gone for awhile but i just got back on. I had lost my claim, ALL my machines are gone along with all my materials. Please help me with this problem. Someone griefed my skyskraper that i put so much hard work into. since i did tell you what i was currently going through could you please cut me some slack on this? Thanks.

Hit me up when you see me online.

What is your Minecraft username? Ninbrandon3

How old are you? 18

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? RP3, IC3, BC3, Foresty

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? None of the other servers offer good service, solid rules, and good staff (So I've heard.)

• What is your Minecraft username? deividaslord
  • How old are you? 13 years
  • In what country do you live? Denmark
  • Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? nope
  • What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? EE3, buildcraft, IC2, redpower...
  • Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes
  • What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Many good mods and i want to play some good tekkit lite server whit mods, there are not sow many of them. :)

• What is your Minecraft username?
    peicaim

• How old are you?

• In what country do you live? Romania

• Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I don't think so

• What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? buildcraft, IC2, redpower...

• Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

• What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?
    I'm trying to find a server to relax

What is your Minecraft [Luxius_Zeman.]

How old are you?[14]

In what country do you live?[sweden.]

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[Probably not..]

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?[Yes]

What is the command to claim a chunk? (Answered in the thread)[/chunk claim]

What is your Minecraft username?stopit3333

How old are you?11

In what country do you live?UK

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?once since my mouse bugged out

What is the command to claim a chunk? (Answered in the thread)/chunk claim

What is your Minecraft username? Sneakycrreepy

How old are you? 16

In what country do you live? US

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Buildcraft

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It looks like a good community and looks fun to be a part of