[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry can´t log on to tekkit lite, i get a white window. Maybe you know what to do?

1. Remove (or rename) your .techniclauncher folder

Hold the
Windows Button
and press
R

Paste the following:

explorer %appdata%

Now rename the folder to something like "old.techniclauncher"

2. Download the new technic launcher: http://mirror.technicpack.net/files/TechnicLauncher.exe

What is your Minecraft username? J_a_y_J

How old are you? 30

In what country do you live? Canada

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?I'm just new to tekkit but I love the idea of more stuff in minecraft

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I have never been on a multiplayer server before, and am looking for one to try out. Reading through this thread, you guys seem friendly, and very committed to keeping the server an open and friendly place. I would like to be part of a community like that.

Hey Eaglesight or Tjebab, I apologize for this hassle, but because of my repetative use of the word dam_ when I play minecraft when I see something cool, I was banned by the swearing plugin. I believe I should be unbanned as I feel like I didn't mean any harm.

This is really awkward. :x

What is your Minecraft username?kokolasticot

How old are you?16 years

In what country do you live?France

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Ic2

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?I have never played on a tekkit server and I'd like try :)

What is your Minecraft username? pokecoop

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Never been banned

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Thermal Expansion + Redpower

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes I have

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Cool looking server that actually balances EE rather than disabling it. It also looks very dedicated.

What is your Minecraft username? Big_and_Toasty

How old are you? 16

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I just started playing, so I guess i'll find out soon

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? My friend plays on it, and we wish to play together

What is your Minecraft username? linus101101

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? hope not

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC2 RP2 BC EE3

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I live in sweden and i don't wont to be griefed

What is your Minecraft username? yurrist

How old are you? 23

In what country do you live? Russia

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? To build complex machinery and hi-tech-looking industrial quarters :)

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Of course!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? The server seems to be friendly-oriented (no griefing, no swearing and so on), carefully guided, and with almost no lag.

What is your Minecraft username? heavy_devil1998

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? Sweden <3

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, don't think so.. ;)

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? To survive in a primitive and hostile environment and later on develop new technology! :)

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes, of course!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It seems to be a very user-friendly server with strict BUT very good rules :) And it's a Swedish Tekkit, what more can you demand?! :D

What is your Minecraft username? kittyeater2

How old are you? 13 almost 14

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Not that i know of.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? To survive and get the full experience of tekkit

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It sounds like it will be a friendly server with good people!

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? hope not

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC2 RP2 EE3

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I live in sweden and i dont wont to get greifed and play on a safe server

What is your Minecraft username? kittyeater2

What is your Minecraft username? heavy_devil1998

What is your Minecraft username? yurrist

What is your Minecraft username? pokecoop

What is your Minecraft username?kokolasticot

What is your Minecraft username? Big_and_Toasty

Welcome all! Please notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted!

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? Sweden

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC2 RP2 EE3

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I live in sweden and i dont wont to get greifed and play on a safe server

Hey guys, Umm most of you have probably noticed my absence on the server for awhile now. I was recently arrested for having a fight with my parents, dont worry no one got hurt or hit. it was purely just yelling. anyway, I decided not to waste money on bail so im sticking it out in here forawhile. i seriously regret not paying the $150 bail so Im stuck in here(county jail.) Good thing, its nothing serious just Domestic Disturbance charge. But anywho, im getting out today but my bond says i cant go home till March 8th so Im staying at my grandparents till then. plus they are much against me using the computer alot, lol. So I might or not be on for some time.

Well hope every one is having a fun time. lol see ya guys, i will try to be on soon.

What is your Minecraft username? donut_2002

How old are you? 10

In what country do you live? UK

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? helping and building

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? sounds like it will be good just like all Swedish servers

What is your Minecraft username?-mechadito

How old are you?-15

In what country do you live?-USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?-no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?-learning

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?-yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?-people suggested it

What is your Minecraft username?
IwIBear

How old are you?

In what country do you live?
UK

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Using all the mods together.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I like the Swedish.

What is your Minecraft username? Aredhelrim

How old are you? Sixteen

In what country do you live? US

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I like playing around with ComputerCraft to automate everything, and I love how ic2 and bc2 work together with it.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I like your no griefing policy. I haven't found any tekkit lite server that had any good admins yet.