[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang I was about to start my vanity project. any way, eagle how do I un claim a chunk cause i claimed a chunk to close to spawn and it wont let me place anything there.

But all in all, this is a peaceful & friendly server. With tons of helpful people! well some are less polite than others.....cough cough 'leathelfox' cough. lol.

haha

What is your Minecraft username? Joost_96

How old are you? 16

In what country do you live? the Netherlands

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no , I never got banned

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Ic2 and rp2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it is in europe so i think that there wouldn't be that much lag and the balanced EE

What is your Minecraft username?
marcusp123

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live?
Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Play And have fun

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[i like the building aspect, and enjoy playing with people who dont grief or steal. Also sounds like a nice server.]

What is your Minecraft username? NormySan

How old are you? 27

In what country do you live? Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No bans

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Building machines and facilities housing these machines.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Since i'm from Sweden myself i always try to find a Swedish server and this looks like a good server!

What is your Minecraft username? Chega

How old are you? 25

In what country do you live? Sweden

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I'm not very familiar with the Lite version, I used to play regular Tekkit before and I switched to that from Minecraft Vanilla

because of the variation, regular minecraft is kinda dull.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I recently got back into tekkit again and instead of playing solo I thought I'd find a nice swedish server to play on

this is for my broter :

What is your Minecraft username? Koen_King

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? the Netherlands

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no , I never got banned

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Ic2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? there is almost no lag and my brother plays in the server

What is your Minecraft username? davidk911

How old are you? 18 (19 on the 5th feb)

In what country do you live? United Kingdom - England

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? building machines that do crazy shit automatically

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? A server in europe for low ping, also has alot of replies and views so the server must be good all the other ones are lame.

d4983db0f4f7ac266e8beac0fb55a582

NOTE: You will not be able to play without making an application.

I present to you, fellow minecrafters- a project of mine to provide Tekkit Lite fans with a long-lasting

and reliable community server. You as a player will also earn the respect

that you deserve- and we expect you to treat others fairly.

We have a strict policy against swearing (5 automated warnings = ban), you may feel that this

is harsh, but there are very young minecraft players who certainly don't need that and want

to enjoy the game as well. If you are a teenager who think swearing is cool you might not like it here.

Here comes some more of our guidelines that you are to follow, should you want to play with us:

#1 - Don't nag, beg, spam and swear.

#2 - Do treat others with respect.

#3 - Don't grief, abuse, dupe, cheat, hack and other things your parents wouldn't like you to do.

#4 - Do tell staff members if something is wrong, but adhere to #1 and #2 when you do it.

#5 - Be awesome! ^_^

Staff Members:

[Admin] Eaglesight

[Mod] Tjebab

fc0f6e39d063f32b575ae83ff2942480

[NoMyst] As suggested by Technic Staff, we have disabled Mystcraft due to multiplayer instability.

[balancedEE] Equivalent Exchange 3 mod was configured to require more energy from the Minium Stone.

[MobGriefing] Command Blocks prevents Creepers and other mobs from destroying your creations.

[DoFireTick] Prevents fire from spreading. Not very realistic, but hey, accidents happen easily!

[Warps] Take a shortcut far away from spawn if you’re into that, simply type “/warp” to learn more.

[Tools] Type “/kit tools” and get a headstart with a set of stone tools.

[ChunkProtection] Let’s you claim a square chunk of 16 * 16 blocks by using the “/chunk claim” command. You can allow anyone to build on your claim by typing “/chunk add InsertPlayerName”. Four (4) chunks can be claimed per player right now. (May change in future)

[Dimensional Anchor Mod] Disabled as it crashes the server.

The following items are banned & cannot be used (to prevent griefing and/or server crashes):

Nuclear Reactor, TNT, Mining Laser, Nuke, Industrial TNT, Turtles, Deployer, Cannon, Cannon Balls, Dynamite, Craftpacket Stamper, Craftpacket, Crystal Chest, Dynamite Carrier, Dynamite, Sticky Dynamite

We make server backups every 15 25 minutes. In case of server meltdown poor interest, the worldmap will be released to the public for those who wish to continue playing.

Plugins: AutoMessage, Backup, ClearLag, Essentials, HawkEye, PlugMan, SimpleRestart, SwearingBlocker, Vault,

WorldBorder, WorldEdit, WorldGuard. Click any of the plugins to learn more about them. ^_^

cc8bada17eb896560c6c61a8ac9f8024

82872f5b50c6d43eea913e0fbb58e876

8c9cbb702e4e1d9bf1b5ef893277ce2f

Make your application now! Copy the form below into your post (it's also okay to private message me the application on this forum, NOT INGAME!) and answer the questions. Once you are done, you can log onto

the server and check if there’s any moderator or admin online who can process your application,

but remember- your impression on us decides if you are accepted as a builder or not!

[b]What is your Minecraft username?[/b]

[b]How old are you?[/b]

[b]In what country do you live?[/b]

[b]Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[/b]

[b]What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?[/b]

[b]What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[/b]

Note: If you didn't read the thread, please skim through it, because you will not be able to join without making an application.

IP address: stl.hopto.org

Port: 25565 (default)

Uptime Goal: 99% of 24/7

Sweden Tekkit Lite

Thursday the 17th of January, 2013

What is your Minecraft username?: isak321456

How old are you?: 13

In what country do you live?: sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?: do not think I would be on mcbans because I'm pretty good at minecraft servers.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?: machines :D

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?: sounds like an awesome server.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?:

What is your Minecraft username? darth474

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? uk

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? yes but for somthink i dident evan do

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? indusreal craft

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it is a good servear with a frendly almosfear to it

What is your Minecraft username? Sebshark1107

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? USA

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC2, BC, IT, and NEI

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It is the only good

server i can find and it has a nice community where people can build and

not be grieved

What is your Minecraft username? kingderp2

How old are you? 17

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I get bored of vanilla minecraft and tekkit adds so much to it. I really like industrialcraft and buildcraft

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I'm just hoping to find a good tekkit lite server to play on and I'm hoping this is it

What is your Minecraft username? DiabloE

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? UK

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Tekkit as a whole

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I am looking for a good server with a good community

What is your Minecraft username? fbiaacl

What is your Minecraft username? kingderp2

Welcome!

Kingderp2 has been promoted to Builder.

Fbiaacl, join the server and let the staff know you've made an application and you'll get promoted. We can't right now as you have not visited the server yet.

What is your Minecraft username? Thomas329

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? UK

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? railcraft

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite This is a well made page and i visited it and it looks epic

What is your Minecraft username?: kristapsl

How old are you?: 30

In what country do you live?: UK

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?IC2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Don`t know that yet. That depends only from you guys.