[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

What is your Minecraft username? benjamin223515

How old are you? 10

In what country do you live? UK

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? never

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? all the functions and machines

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? its a good server and the only working one avaidable

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username? Blank_Man

How old are you? 18+

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? You will not.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?The automation and machines and all the things i dont know about yet.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yes fully

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? The thread i read seem this server is managed well. I want a place that i dont have to worry about the server restarting every week.

What is your Minecraft username?[deavinp]

How old are you?[19]

In what country do you live?[uSA]

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[No]

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?[The fact that theres more to do then MC]

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?[Yes]

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[Looking for a good server that i wont get griefed on]

turtlelink

U.S.A

May-by but that's only because people were accusing me of grief, and i swore it wasn't me

Well honestly my favorite item is the quarry/builder to me those are cool items

yes

Just that its a normal tekkit light sevrer that isn't like any ontheres were spawn is copletely torn apart and EVERY single person pvps and greifs

What is your Minecraft username? Tallghost

How old are you? 38

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?I'm just starting out but I love the idea of being able to ship/sort thing with pipes.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?

What is your Minecraft username? afredman1

How old are you? 22

In what country do you live? American, but live in Germany

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC2

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Need a reliable Tekkit server to play on.

What is your Minecraft username? fattigfaan

How old are you? 23

In what country do you live? Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? What I like most about tekkit, is the industrial parts of RP and IC2. Probably have up to about 500 hours experience with tekkit, and looking forward to trying out the new Tekkit lite as I haven't had the chance to yet.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Seem to be quite a good community, from what I've seen so far (reading through other apps).

What is your Minecraft username? alexaa7x

How old are you? I'll be 16 in 14 days :D

In what country do you live? America/Germany

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Well, a few times a friend of mine was joking around and banned me but it was more to annoy me than anything!

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? My favorite part of tekkit is working to be a 'technomage' and to have fun and meet new people. I've only played Tekkit lite a little bit but I've been playing Tekkit for almost a year now.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes, I have.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It seems like a good stable server that has a good community. The thread is very well written which gives me high hopes that there are professional people running the server. There's nothing worse than a server that goes up and down and has 12 year olds running it.

What is your Minecraft username? Death_must_Die How old are you? 16 In what country do you live? U.S. Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? once but only for trolling around What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? the machines Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? absolutely What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it is one of the only tekkit lite servers and i would like to see what is has to offer to me

turtlelink

What is your Minecraft username?afredman1

What is your Minecraft username? alexaa7x

What is your Minecraft username?Death_must_Die

What is your Minecraft username? Tallghost

Welcome! If you don't have permissions after you have logged in and tried to hit a block, contact a staff member and we'll sort your permissions out! :)

What is your Minecraft username? fattigfaan

Doesn't it suck when you realise that it's against the rules to swear and your minecraft username contains a swear word?

What is your Minecraft username? Troolis.

How old are you? 16

In what country do you live? Sweden

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? BuildCraft and RedPower EE3 to

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I tink this is Swedesh server and i can only speek swedesh good , noth enlgish :(

and like people who is in the server thos peoples is very good..

and im so sory abaut my bad English :(, tenx for reding my crapy aplication :D

What is your Minecraft username? zeiser

How old are you? 17

In what country do you live? Norway

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I don't really have a favorite, that's what is great about modpacks, you can have 'em all.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? To be honest it's just the first server I clicked on, but it seems to be well managed and most of the applications seem to be made by mature players.

What is your Minecraft username? ozwin2

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live? United Kingdom

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Redpower

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Nearby, Sounds awesome

What is your Minecraft username? Ddkk123

How old are you? 10

In what country do you live? United Kingdom

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Factorization

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It seems like a good server and I want to join the community

What is your Minecraft username? zeiser

What is your Minecraft username? ozwin2

What is your Minecraft username? Ddkk123

Welcome! If you don't have permissions after you have logged in and tried to hit a block, contact a staff member and we'll sort your permissions out! :)

What is your Minecraft username? zeno127 (no caps)

How old are you? 15!

In what country do you live? United States of America!

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? yes but my friend thought it would be funny to get me banned. :'(

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Industrial craft and Build craft!

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? The lack of royal standard servers!

What is your Minecraft username?Sofizzz

How old are you?27

In what country do you live?Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Bc

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Sounds like a good server, and i hoped for many swedish pepole.