[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username?nedks

How old are you?19

In what country do you live?england

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?I don't think so

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Ic2 and stuff

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yep

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?You have made the forum post look really nice so it looks

good

What is your Minecraft username? MINERcollwyn How old are you? 13 In what country do you live? United Kingdom Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I Think you might because my account was account was hacked once but I fixed it quickly, also there was a misunderstanding on a server but we sorted it out, once again. What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I like the extensive crafting of tekkit. Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes I have and will What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I've not tried a tekkit server yet and I think it might be interesting + the forum post is formatted nicely. Oh wow I don't know what the hell happened there, sorry I haven't used these forums before D:

What is your Minecraft username? endeffect

How old are you? 22

In what country do you live? Lithuania

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No bans.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The gadgets, the machines and everything i can do with them. The only thing i dont like is the way EE makes somethings too easy.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes i did.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? The original post is very well put together, and it looks like the server would be a great place to play tekkit.

What is your Minecraft username? TTG_XBL

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live? U.S

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? All updated mods

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Well honestly looks like a good server, and i have been looking for a good one, and i thought i would give this one a try.

What is your Minecraft username? DjGintas

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? Lithuania

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The mods

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Looks like good server, white-list, nice mapp...

Yo guys!

What is your Minecraft username? casperstronck

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? The Netherlands

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, never banned :)

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Tekkit lite

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? No myst, tools and chunk protection. The last the most, since my quarry always got griefed ;( I can't find any very good servers, so I was looking for a nice server on the forums, and found this one.

What is your Minecraft username? felixWied and X042

How old are you? 13 yesterday

In what country do you live? Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? nope :)

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The quarry

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it looks like a awsome server and i want to play on a tekkit server

What is your Minecraft username? felixWied

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? shuldent

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? quarry

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it looks awsome ;P

What is your Minecraft username? hulabulia1329

How old are you? 11 near 12

In what country do you live?denmark

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? yes but that was an unfair ban

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? umm just tekkit at all

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yea i did

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? im from denmark near sweden and theres whitelist

:D;)

What is your Minecraft username? -skallepar982011

How old are you?-15

In what country do you live?-sweden:-D

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?-buidcraft and redpower

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes i have

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Sounds asomnes cus others servers suck exept this i think

What is your Minecraft username?[TheRPGBomb]

How old are you?[16]

In what country do you live?[Norway]

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[Maybe on my "friends server... banned me for NO reason]

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?[iC2, RP2, BC and soon EE3]

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?[Yup]

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[A server hosted near by :)]

What is your Minecraft username? Dredrikith

How old are you? 26

In what country do you live? U.S.A.

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope, never been banned.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? All the new stuff you can craft. Love the extra game play it brings to Minecraft.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Honestly I want to learn Swedish. I have been self teaching for a little bit, but youtube videos and random work books I find only go so far. Hoping to have fun in minecraft playing Tekkit and meet some people who would like to help me learn.

What is your Minecraft username?: techguy3000

How old are you?: 13

In what country do you live?: canada

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?: no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?: the machines and the cool things tekkit/tekkit lite allows you to do.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?: yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?: i was just looking for a good community whitelisted server to spend my time on tekkit on.

What is your Minecraft username? X042

What is your Minecraft username? felixWied

What is your Minecraft username?: techguy3000

What is your Minecraft username? Dredrikith

What is your Minecraft username? -skallepar982011

What is your Minecraft username? hulabulia1329

Welcome × 6 :) Please notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted!

What is your Minecraft username?[TheRPGBomb]

How old are you?[16]

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[Maybe on my "friends server... banned me for NO reason]

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?[iC2, RP2, BC and soon EE3]

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?[Yup]

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[A server hosted near by :)]

A ban was found on your name. It turns out it was not just your friends server, so appealing will not help in this case.

What is your Minecraft username?[CaMpErExTrEmE]

How old are you?[16 tomorrow (30 January)]

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[no]

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?[iC2, RP2, BC and EE3]

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?[Yes]

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[A server hosted near norway]

this is for my brother and sister so that they dont have to make an account on this forum :

What is your Minecraft username? Tenmaru89

How old are you? 24

In what country do you live? the Netherlands

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I have never been banned before

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? ic2 and rp2

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? ofcource

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? my little brothers and i hope my sister are playing on this server

What is your Minecraft username? whishin

How old are you? 21

In what country do you live? the Netherlands

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? rp2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? my brothers are playing on this server

What is your Minecraft username?[CaMpErExTrEmE]

How old are you?[16 tomorrow (30 January)]

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[no]

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?[iC2, RP2, BC and EE3]

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?[Yes]

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[A server hosted near norway]

Don't you understand that no matter what your username is, you won't be accepted?

It's obvious you are the same person as TheRPGBomb: http://puu.sh/1UnSM/a3ad1f756b

You are not invited, not because of your personal history- but because you lied (and said you won't be found banned).

Please don't post anymore applications to become a builder on Sweden Tekkit Lite.

this is for my brother and sister so that they dont have to make an account on this forum :

What is your Minecraft username? Tenmaru89

What is your Minecraft username? whishin

Welcome! Please notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted!