[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username? IndustriaICraft (the letter comes before C is capital i not L)

How old are you? 21

In what country do you live? Turkey

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, I have never been banned from any server.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes, I have.

What is the command to claim a chunk? (Answered in the thread) /chunk claim

What is your Minecraft username?zachm2806

How old are you?18

In what country do you live?UK

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yes I have

What is the command to claim a chunk? /chunk claim

Code:

What is your Minecraft username? lordokills

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What is the command to claim a chunk? (Answered in the thread) /claim chunk

What is your Minecraft username? Metteyya

How old are you? 37

In what country do you live? Russia

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What is the command to claim a chunk? /claim chunk

I like your fundamental approach to business ;)

Code:

How old are you? 14

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What is the command to claim a chunk? (Answered in the thread) /claim chunk

You were found banned on MCBouncer. Resolve your ban if you want to play here.

What is your Minecraft username? Metteyya

Welcome!

I havent been replied yet

Yes, you have, you just can't read properly. :)

You were found banned on MCBouncer, I am not sure how your mouse bugging out compromises your account, let me know about that one!

Resolve your ban and we'll gladly let you play on Sweden Tekkit Lite.

What is your Minecraft username? Buffalosoilder1 (yes i spelt it wrong...) xD

How old are you? 21

In what country do you live? England

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yup

What is your Minecraft username? renaxi

How old are you? 17

In what country do you live?Im from Denmark

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Haven't been banned, so i shouldn't be on any of thise sites.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Ye, i have read it all through.

How old are you?14

What is your Minecraft username? dillanvanner

How old are you?13

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? nope

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What is the command to claim a chunk? /chunk claim

What is your Minecraft username? Armynator

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? Germany

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?Yes, you will cause some guys don't excuse griefing 1 single block + admincall

What is your Minecraft username? Rutes

How old are you? 29

What is the command to claim a chunk? (Answered in the thread) "/chunk claim"

What is your Minecraft username? Atombulle

How old are you? 22

In what country do you live? Sweden

What is the command to claim a chunk? (Answered in the thread) "/chunk claim"

I got banned because i died on a hardcore server that's all also i got banned on a different server because my mouse destroyed a block when i was away.

No i meant i got banned from the hardcore server because i died so do i really need to get unbanned because i died and haven't been on there for nearly a year? i seen the other replie but not this one unless i am blind but i don't know how i'm going to get unbanned by explaining why is sould be unbanned because of a death i don't rember

What is your Minecraft username? Armynator

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? Germany

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?Yes, you will cause some guys don't excuse griefing 1 single block + admincall

You were found banned on GLIZER, not just one but two bans. Resolve your bans if you want to play here.

No i meant i got banned from the hardcore server because i died so do i really need to get unbanned because i died and haven't been on there for nearly a year? i seen the other replie but not this one unless i am blind but i don't know how i'm going to get unbanned by explaining why is sould be unbanned because of a death i don't rember

You need to resolve your ban to play here. The ban I found wasn't from dying on a hardcore server. It was something completely different: http://mcbouncer.com/user/stopit3333/bansFor

What is your Minecraft username? renaxi

What is your Minecraft username? Atombulle

What is your Minecraft username? Rutes

Welcome! Please notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted!

Eagle, I am going to create an economy via ComputerCraft! I am not saying that we have to use it, but I am going to be doing some testing and experimenting with it in my office at my old facility. I had the banking server done but then my laptop died and I lost half of it so give me a day or two. Once I have it all done I will make a shop program that can interact with the bank and then make one that is friendly with store owners that do not know how to use ComputerCraft. I am going to do my best to make it as safe as possible, too. It will log everything that your bank account does, from transactions to even creating it, and what computer it was from as well. When we have it done, I will keep the banking server in a locked chunk as well so that it does not get hacked either. If you want, you could own the bank server chunk when we have it. Let me know what you think!

EDIT: I had another idea for that, we could use disks as credit cards (optionally, of course) so that people do not have to memorize their number, just their password.

What is your Minecraft username?
Armynator

How old are you?

In what country do you live?
Germany

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?
Yes, you will cause some guys don't excuse griefing 1 single block + admincall

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?
yes

What is the command to claim a chunk?
(Answered in the thread)
/chunk claim

You were found banned on GLIZER, not just one but two bans. Resolve your bans if you want to play here.

I would do this, but the servers I got banned on, doesn't exist anymore. And its a long time ago, I never griefed, it was an accident and I told Admins so too, but some Admins are a bit...

However, I cant resolve it anymore - so let me play or let me not play...