[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username? lukasbuta555

How old are you?12

In what country do you live?Lithuania

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?quarry

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Thats my first server in the tekkit lite

What is your Minecraft username? Thaweedman

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live? Denmark

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No you will not find a ban record on my minecraft name

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? My favorite part is that you can use the minerals to a whole lot more than you could in minecraft or just tekkit classic

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes i have read through the thread and i fully agree with the server rules

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? at first i got interrested because its swedish and the fact that the server looks pretty serius which i have been looking for a long time now. Im looking forward on playing at the server

What is your Minecraft username? Flows3r

How old are you? 18

In what country do you live? Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope you should't

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? BC IC RP i love building huge structures and stuff

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes 2 times

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Well i live in sweden , i want good connection , Want to play with some swedish ppl and stuff And i'm looking for a serius community of mc

What is your Minecraft username? Abelatox.

How old are you? 15 years old.

In what country do you live? Spain.

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Of course.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Is one of the few servers upgraded, and there are some gireffing items banned.

What is your Minecraft username? Bou1401

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? The Netherlands

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? ic2

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? The high capacity good ping and updated tekkit lite.

What is your Minecraft username? evildrduck

How old are you?12

In what country do you live?uk/england

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? the science

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it is an amazing server, just what i was looking for!

What is your Minecraft username?
LordRivers

How old are you?
18, soon 19

In what country do you live?
Norway

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?
No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?
I like IC2, and used to like EE before it was removed, so I'm trying to get new knowledge as I am not a veteran in this "sport" yet.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?
Indeed.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?
That the server is located quite close to where I live, that the server is regularly updated (so it seems), and it gives me the impression of being a serious server.

What is your Minecraft username? cougur777

How old are you? 24

In what country do you live? United States (TEXAS)

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I love all the different colored lamps and playing with other people!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I would love to meet new friendly people to play tekkit with, so I am trying to find a stable multiplayer server that I can stick to, and y'alls server looked like a good one for this. Also I like the rules about respect and no swearing.

What is your Minecraft usernam? Pontapistol

How old are you? 20

In what country do you live? Sweden

What is your favorite part of tekkit/tekkit lite? build stuff

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Got friends playing there

What is your Minecraft username? CommanderCortes

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? The United States of America

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit? Railcraft/Steve's Carts, and Redpower

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Many Tekkit servers have been rather unpleasing experiences (greifing, world-reloads, etc.). This one looks good, though.

What is your Minecraft username? mclover2

How old are you? 12

In what country do you live? Texas

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Only once becuase the sevrer banned you if you talked becuase of a spammer but it wasn't my fualt.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? When you get a quarry or quantem armour whih i have never done

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes. I've read all the rules

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It looks fun and I wan't to play on a server

What is your Minecraft Username: joeyhockey77

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? 'Murica (fake patriotism!)

Ban record on MCBANS? I don't believe you will, I don't recall ever being banned on a server before.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit (lite)? IC2, and BC are pretty fun. EE is for noobs.

Have you read through the thread to avoid unnecessary questions? Yep.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Well, it is way better than the other servers I have encountered so far, and looks like a nice community, good plugins, and maybe I can learn something about the swedish.

What is your Minecraft username? xXxMath3wxXx

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? usa

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? force fields

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it looks cool and I'm lookin for a server to play on

What is your Minecraft username? Kapu0

How old are you?16

In what country do you live?United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, you shouldn't.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The interesting systems and works of tekkit. Creating crazy contraptions and diverse machines. And I love redpower!

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yeah.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? You guys seem so much more player friendly.

What is your Minecraft username? Flamingtulip

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live? U.S

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Not at all.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? MineFactory Reloaded

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Without a doubt.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I'm looking for a permanent server that doesn't go down in 2 day..

What is your Minecraft username? DIVX_Devil

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? Malaysia

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Building cool automated system to make me doing stuffs easier

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? i think this is a really awsome server, lokking forward to it

What is your Minecraft username? mclover2

How old are you? 12

In what country do you live? Texas

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Only once becuase the sevrer banned you if you talked becuase of a spammer but it wasn't my fualt.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? When you get a quarry or quantem armour whih i have never done

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yes. I've read all the rules

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It looks fun and I wan't to play on a server

You were found banned on MCBouncer, not for the reason you specified but for [reason] => modreq spam and avo fan boy. This means you will not become a builder on Sweden Tekkit Lite.

What is your Minecraft Username: joeyhockey77

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? 'Murica (fake patriotism!)

Ban record on MCBANS? I don't believe you will, I don't recall ever being banned on a server before.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit (lite)? IC2, and BC are pretty fun. EE is for noobs.

Have you read through the thread to avoid unnecessary questions? Yep.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Well, it is way better than the other servers I have encountered so far, and looks like a nice community, good plugins, and maybe I can learn something about the swedish.

You were found banned on two servers. Resolve your bans and I may let you become a builder.

What is your Minecraft username? xXxMath3wxXx

What is your Minecraft username? Kapu0

What is your Minecraft username? Flamingtulip

What is your Minecraft username? DIVX_Devil

Welcome! Please notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted!

What is your Minecraft usernam? Nomadrider

How old are you? 42

In what country do you live? USA

What is your favorite part of tekkit/tekkit lite? building things, still learning new stuff

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? hoping to find a good tekkit lite server