[3.1.2] Pyromys [24/7][PvE][15 Slots][No-Griefing [LWC][Whitelist][MultiWorld]

Pyromys

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN GAME NAME:Tatews20

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I work a part time job and love to sit back and play on a nice small tekkit server. I could help out with spawn ideas and other future projects you may have. Please accept me :)

TIMEZONE:UTC/GMT -8 hours

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Once but only due to a hacker who had persuaded the owner to make him an OP. it was never resolved and the server was shut down.(Wanted to be truthful)

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:Around 1 Year 1/2

IN GAME NAME: Leophard

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a third-year college student in Webdevelopment, and I'm currently interning in a company called Ace Group BV. I usually don't have that much time to spare outside of the weekends, although I do like to fill my weekend with video games -- One of said games being Tekkit.

TIMEZONE: CET / UTC/GMT+1

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I have never been banned before. I have been on other Tekkit servers, but they either shut down or I left voluntarily.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have been playing Minecraft since early Beta, and I have been playing Tekkit for a few months now. Most of my experience lies in Equivalent Exchange and Industrialcraft, although I sometimes like to mess about with Buildcraft and Redpower as well. My experience with Computercraft however is limited, and I'm still working on trying to understand it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IN GAME NAME:1Frostbite

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:Well friendly, mature, loves games, always looking for fun :).

TIMEZONE:Pacific

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:Newbie well about 4 days total. Looking to expand it ^^.

i Look forward to hearing a replay, i am currently applying for other servers at the moment. Thank you

1frostbite

IN GAME NAME:Tasty_Duck_Soup

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I live to build and get to build the tekkit items, I have been staff in previous servers

TIMEZONE: GMT

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: i have been banned once and that was for using non aloud items when i didn't realize (I read the items now)

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:Around 5 months then stopped for quite a while

IN GAME NAME:EvilJoshy

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Very active, looking for a good community! Love to chat and help other players, played xbox minecraft and done everything so thought id move to the computer version and been playing for couple of weeks now :)

TIMEZONE:est

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:no

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:Not to much, but have built lots of factorys, houses's been playing minecraft on xbox for a year, also been learning alot about computercraft and would be willing to help peolpe build scripts for mining turtles, password doors, etc etc :)

• 2 weeks later...

IN GAME NAME:SgtRail

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I want to help people and learn more about how to do stuff on it(it meaning Tekkit)

TIMEZONE:EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:I was banned when i first got the game 2 years ago for grief and X-Ray(at the same time)

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have just started Tekkit this month still trying to figure it all out

IN GAME NAME:
Bravo256

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Hi, Im from Australia, Im a student if you wants to know anything else about me feel free to talk to me in game
;)

TIMEZONE:
EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope, never banned,,, from anything now that i think of it.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:
>6 months, just lost my world in single player, so Im looking for a freash start (put around 200 hours into that world, and a new world was saved over it somehow...) T_T

IN GAME NAME: MarcelVW

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a student at Canterbury University studying Mechanical engineering, and so of course I absolutely love all the mechanics and machinery of tekkit.

TIMEZONE: +12 GMT

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: over 1 year tekkit/tehcnic experience. Played on a wide variety of private and public servers. Played MC since Alpha stages.

IN GAME NAME: conka98

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I am a Loyal Hardcore Minecraft Fan, i know all the Tricks and tips of Tekkit :)

TIMEZONE: GMT +0

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:I have never been banned as i stick to server rules and stay loyal

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for years, i can teach you all a thing or two about how to get a famous and successful server :)

I will also Make everyone there own custom skins depending on their roll and personality of the server.

Hope to stay in touch.

~ Connor Bracewell ~

IN GAME NAME: FIRON23

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love to build, and i am admin on 5 servers.

TIMEZONE: west coat, California

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Never

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: 2 Years today!

IN GAME NAME: dragonewt

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I've been playing minecraft since since about alpha and have loved the game since but after about 2 years of minecraft with friends, it got a little boring; that's when I found Tekkit! I'm a moderator on a survival server that I've been playing on for a bout a year now and would loved to get involved with this one.

TIMEZONE: U.S. Central

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I'm not really surely how long I've been playing Tekkit but I know I've been playing long enough to have been able to learn all mods in tekkit (with the exception of Thaumcraft) and that's about it!

IN GAME NAME: KennethPhoenix18

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a young passionate male with some down time with school ending. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2, in that time I've conquered the Creeper, all the way to the Ender Dragon. As a person I think myself kind, helpful, and always ready. I loving building things, my biggest build was a set of floating islands.

TIMEZONE: EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I've done all in IC, and EE. I've done a bit of RP, but redstone is my weakest point. But time wise I've been playing it for months.

IN GAME NAME:Hubzy112

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:Im a true gamer at heart and have an obsession with food :P

TIMEZONE: EST Canada

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Played for about 1 year then took a break looking to get involved again.

IN GAME NAME: firehead98pizza

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Im experianced with mods i made a mod but never updated it because it was simi-Useless

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard Time

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Played for a long time I played when there was forestry and before that.

IN GAME NAME: DarkStarLeader

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I mostly keep to myself, kinda shy inless i get to know people. I build very complex machines, i've built a solar panel factory with enough minerals left over to make a nano and quantem suit armor machines.

TIMEZONE: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I built a "too complex" machine :/

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: A while I cant remember how long! Possibly a year or so

IN GAME NAME:DarkEmperor3

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:Im very good in mods,im kind and im not agressive,but i can attack if someone annoys

TIMEZONE:UTC +02:00

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:No,I never was banned.Only when im tried to logg in to my enemies server he forge banned me :D

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:1 year (04.06.12-Nowadays)

IN GAME NAME:Roddy116

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a good builder, i love to make interesting and different things (floating buildings etc) And i love to talk to other people and help others in whatever way i can.

TIMEZONE: central

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: never

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: i have been playing for quite awhile, well over a year.

IN GAME NAME: Jurgentje

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a young 13 year old boy, from Colombia, my GMT is -5, I'm very active, I've been playing Minecraft and Tekkit for a long while and I like small communities where I can meet friendly people <3.

TIMEZONE: GMT -5

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I'm good with all the mods of Tekkit, I'm just not good at all with Computers and stuff like that.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons